AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Touchy...touchy.

Nah, I just think it's odd to comment on someone's post (The other thread) about "underage children in the same room as a cam model while broadcasting" that you find that funny. Wasn't sure if you're just another troll...or just a weirdo with a strange sense of humor.
Not a weirdo. If you knew anything about me or how seriously I do life and business, you might know this. To clarify, and make it crystal clear... the idea of what that is and what it's doing and the damage it entails is not lost on me. I'd report the room, the model and contact CPS or the responsible department in the relevant state/country.

It's the idea of the unexpected and the audacity to do so. I'm laughing at the human cringe and element of it all. Not the rest of it. Its an awkward and unexpected experience or finding for a viewer and one I'd gasp at, have instantly had a wtf laugh moment and then proceeded with the above. It's not the kids or the models perspective that came to mind at first, at all actually.

Touchy...touchy.

Nah, I just think it's odd to comment on someone's post (In the other thread) about "underage children in the same room as a cam model while broadcasting" to say that you find it funny. *Shrugs* Wasn't sure if you're just another troll...or just a weirdo with a strange sense of humor.

But carry on.....
Nah, just seems as though we may have started off on the wrong foot as they say. But... also hello, how are you?! 🙂

The only thing funnier than this post would have been a follow up post of you showing us that you ripped it off and then found out it was the sensor. lol
She's right that wouldn't be funny. It was just a bad joke. Admit it and move on.
Noone would find it funny if they made a big purchase and accidentally broke it the same day, it would annoy anyone.
ETA; She was just being honest. I fucking hate when people penalize other people for being honest.

She's right that wouldn't be funny. It was just a bad joke. Admit it and move on.
Noone would find it funny if they made a big purchase and accidentally broke it the same day, it would annoy anyone.
It's not, we'll just put it down to "male" brain. Plus Im a techy and developer at heart. So to me yes, to the rest of the world, possibly, definitely... no. Understood ladies! 🙂😅

Reactions: MarieElise
ETA; She was just being honest. I fucking hate when people penalize other people for being honest.
Yes, I'm also a straight shooter. No pun intended. I'd rather you call me out and have us say our say and it be clear and or resolved. Than just sit there and hush, especially when it's someone new who has zero relationship with anyone in the forum and happened to comment on a few bypassing posts whilst exploring. I get it. Trust... with peace and love though. Always.

Exactly! THANK YOU.

Nah, just seems as though we may have started off on the wrong foot as they say. But... also hello, how are you?! 🙂

Hey! 👋 I'm fine, thanks!

Reactions: maxdixon
Hey! 👋 I'm fine, thanks!
Awesome. So any tips for a newcomer and if I may, how long have you been camming for?

Hows your experience been thus far?

Totally get that it's two different worlds being a gay male model and then from the research I've seen what solo ladies or couples are raking in. So I get that... but I'm sure there's some relatability in there, somewhere. 🙂

Awesome. So any tips for a newcomer and if I may, how long have you been camming for?

Hows your experience been thus far?

Totally get that it's two different worlds being a gay male model and then from the research I've seen what solo ladies or couples are raking in. So I get that... but I'm sure there's some relatability in there, somewhere. 🙂

This thread might be helpful to you.

The 'General Cam Chat' and 'Ask-A-Model' section of the forum has lots of useful information. This Random Chat/Daily Thoughts section is a nice little break from talking about cam stuff.

This thread might be helpful to you.

The 'General Cam Chat' and 'Ask-A-Model' section of the forum has lots of useful information. This Random Chat/Daily Thoughts section is a nice little break from talking about cam stuff.
Got ya. I thought as much. I've had a look through most of the pages and the site definitely has so many fantastic resources and referrals. However, was wanting to get more of a personal experience as I'm new to the whole cam scene entirely. I'll catch you elsewhere then. Stay safe and see ya around. ✌

Got ya. I thought as much. I've had a look through most of the pages and the site definitely has so many fantastic resources and referrals. However, was wanting to get more of a personal experience as I'm new to the whole cam scene entirely. I'll catch you elsewhere then. Stay safe and see ya around. ✌

Probably best to talk to one of the other models on here who actually make good money then (That ain't me...lol...not anymore, at least). Lol. Have a good evening.

Also in lieu of my unconscious stupidity, feel free to ask any tech or support related questions, glad to help out if you don't know or need an assist on something that's new to your tech environment. I also own and run and online store as well that ships internationally and be more than happy to offer the forum a promo discount that the ladies and gents here can use should they wish.

• Helpful!
Did anyone else on this forum ever go through a phase where they had an unhealthy obsession w Jagerbombs?
Lol... the good ole days ...

• Funny!
Reactions: maxdixon
Did anyone else on this forum ever go through a phase where they had an unhealthy obsession w Jagerbombs?
Lol... the good ole days ...
*Shyly raises hand* ummmm me! hahaha I could do them like a champ when I was younger and just rage and dance till dawn. Now, I can hardly muster a shot and check to see if it's 11pm yet. I like to go to bed early now lol

• Funny!
I could do them like a champ when I was younger and just rage and dance till dawn.
Me exactly ^^^^^. At least it was good exercise and fun times.
That stuff tastes so bad though, Idk what we were thinking??

• Funny!
Reactions: englishmuffins
Me exactly ^^^^^. At least it was good exercise and fun times.
That stuff tastes so bad though, Idk what we were thinking??
I used to live by a motto in my early 20’s:

“if you’re not “fuck yes” about something, don’t do it.”

I guess I said, “fuck yes” to a lot of things 😂 especially jagerbombs and shots! Now I just want to have a glass of scotch, dance away the night in my onesie, listening to 80’s music and call it a night by 10pm once month just to relive the good ol’ glory days! 💃🏻👵🏼

• Funny!
What I wanna know is why Dr Pepper Diet Caffeine Free soda has gone missing again.

They said there was an aluminum shortage in mid last year due to covid and plants being down.... but... now?
Delayed reaction. Cherry Diet Dr Pepper went missing at the start of the month, but I wasn't worried. I had my reserve.
Now I'm out and there's cause for concern.

It's all Cherry Dr Pepper Zero in stores now. Different flavor profile, zanier cans. It's not Diet Dr Pepper crisp, or sugar Dr Pepper bitey. It's this meh thing done by committee. Imagine a 7-11 cherry Slurpy left to melt that someone poured flat Diet Coke - that's it.

Delayed reaction. Cherry Diet Dr Pepper went missing at the start of the month, but I wasn't worried. I had my reserve.
Now I'm out and there's cause for concern.

It's all Cherry Dr Pepper Zero in stores now. Different flavor profile, zanier cans. It's not Diet Dr Pepper crisp, or sugar Dr Pepper bitey. It's this meh thing done by committee. Imagine a 7-11 cherry Slurpy left to melt that someone poured flat Diet Coke - that's it.
Lol we enjoy cherry Coke Zero but I don’t know if I’d like the Dr Pepper version.

I had a really scary, vivid dream the other night that a huge Lion was creeping up on me in my sleep, going after my jugular. It was so vivid that I burst out of my dream and flung my foot (really hard) into the wall, screaming "RWAR" in a super, realistic, cat-like way (I guess it was a counter-attack or offense is the best defense kinda thing). My poor BF jumped up immediately, started screaming at the top of his lungs, and covering his face with his hands. IT WAS HILARIOUS!! But I also felt guilty for laughing, because I terrified the poor guy.

I'm developing my poetic side...

I love you,
I love you,
I love you almighty,
I wish your pyjamas...
were next to my nighty.
But don't be mistaken,
and don't be mislead.
I mean in the washer...
not in the bed.

You fucking stank ass bastard.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

• Funny!
Reactions: GoddessV
I hope to never have to feel 105F to 116F outside again.
Same. I mean, kinda.

From SoCal and having lots of friends in Vegas, I once upon a time was more accustomed to those temps. But I've never been in such temperatures with THIS insane amount of humidity. In Western WA here, I walked outside from my (luckily Air Conditioned, as it's less than 50% of dwellings here have it) house to take the dog potty and my eye glasses fogged up beyond vision. My clothes became moist within 2 minutes out there. I could see the air it was so thick with heat and wetness. My lungs rebelled, had to use my asthma inhaler.

A section of our major freeway had asphalt buckling in the heat and moisture.

It was nuts. This region is not built for that, just like TX wasn't built for their mega-freeze they had this year.

Same. I mean, kinda.

From SoCal and having lots of friends in Vegas, I once upon a time was more accustomed to those temps. But I've never been in such temperatures with THIS insane amount of humidity. In Western WA here, I walked outside from my (luckily Air Conditioned, as it's less than 50% of dwellings here have it) house to take the dog potty and my eye glasses fogged up beyond vision. My clothes became moist within 2 minutes out there. I could see the air it was so thick with heat and wetness. My lungs rebelled, had to use my asthma inhaler.

A section of our major freeway had asphalt buckling in the heat and moisture.

It was nuts. This region is not built for that, just like TX wasn't built for their mega-freeze they had this year.
Finally cooled off after 10 days of misery. Dry hot I can handle. Humid hot, nope nope nope.
It's starting to rain. In a few hours the weather radars show some really heavy rain cells headed our way. I'm going to go biking in the rain out of thanks to mother nature for sending some relief finally.

Finally cooled off after 10 days of misery. Dry hot I can handle. Humid hot, nope nope nope.
It's starting to rain. In a few hours the weather radars show some really heavy rain cells headed our way. I'm going to go biking in the rain out of thanks to mother nature for sending some relief finally.
Yep, we actually got a nice cool misting this morning, we have relief.

About to watch Brasil V Chile live. Finally, something fun to do 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 ⚽ ⚽⚽
I'm excited!!!

(Fox Sports/ FS1 if anyone else is interested!!)

Damn! I'm listening to people talk about these Ayahuasca spiritual trips they've gone on, and talking about how it's truly a terrifying experience that they're grateful for...that it's changed their life, and they come out of it feeling grateful. I was watching clips of it on YouTube. The vomiting that you experience...the shitting on yourself, etc. A soap opera star was talking about it, and said that you're sitting there in this room and you feel like you're stuck sitting in there forever.

Damn! I'm listening to people talk about these Ayahuasca spiritual trips they've gone on, and talking about how it's truly a terrifying experience that they're grateful for...that it's changed their life, and they come out of it feeling grateful. I was watching clips of it on YouTube. The vomiting that you experience...the shitting on yourself, etc.

Ayahuasca interests me, but the purging sounds absolutely awful. Shrooms always make me throw up, LSD often gives me nausea and the shits for like an hour. Throwing up while shitting and basically feeling like a victim of food poisoning sounds terrible, but the feeling afterwards is probably amazing. The sister of a friend of mine did it several years ago and it completely changed her life. I would like to try it someday, but am not actively seeking out the experience.

A soap opera star was talking about it, and said that you're sitting there in this room and you feel like you're stuck sitting in there forever.

Psychs have this weird time altering effect. You can be deep in your thoughts for what seems like an hour (an eternity on higher doses) when it's only been 5 minutes. Yet, as you get further into your trip, you'll often look back and wonder where all the time went.