AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Decorating my son's graduation cap right now!

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
I'm irritated by the person who used to have my phone number. I feel like they must be living in a cloud (that might have been a nice way for me to say I think they must be a total idiot sandwich). They keep getting locked out of accounts and having their new access codes texted to me. I also keep getting calls from their bill collectors and car warranty people. Like for the Love of God maybe they could just update their telephone number everywhere!

This must be karma for the time I changed my phone number (back when I was single) and some poor sod had to deal with constant texts from the dudes I was partying with at the time, and late-night booty calls. From what people told me they got pretty pissed about it too. I shouldn't laugh about it, but I think it was a dude and he got really sick of being hit up by other guys late at night hehe. Although he was kind enough to redirect my female party friends nicely for me. Karmas a bitch.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Dad is 60 today! Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

200.gif
happy anniversary GIF

Wow, so THAT is what a bunch of cicadas sound like! The sound reminds me of a girl using tons of hairspray and never stopping (Hello 80s!).....with an echo to it. LOL.

Jul 11, 2019
Something that crosses my mind at times when reading the bullshit some and/or many broadcasters go through in the online world.
Have I ever been a major pain in the ass? I know I have a few times (arguing with controlling mods and other members).

Somedays I wish I could turn back the clock and avoided and ignored toxic problems. Sometimes an apology is not enough.

A person learns from their mistakes and moves on and does their best to stay out of conflicts and knows when to shut up in order to not escalate things further than they should have.
We're all here to just have fun... Right?

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
Clips4Sale URL
Is it just my area... what happened to the green grapes? I've been trying to find them everywhere for 2 weeks now.
There are red everywhere, but all I found was one shitty bag of overripe green at one single store, with 2 flies buzzing around it??
I MUST know what is going on in the grape industry RIGHT NOW!
I'd give my right ovary for a box of those cotton candy hybrid green grapes!

eta; incase y'all haven't heard of them or tried them...

Jul 11, 2019
Is it just my area... what happened to the green grapes? I've been trying to find them everywhere for 2 weeks now.
There are red everywhere, but all I found was one shitty bag of overripe green at one single store, with 2 flies buzzing around it??

Expect the to see better quality and quantity in the next week or so. It's a transition from Chilean to Mexico. You are most likely seeing old stock of Chilean grapes at your local markets from their warehouses/distribution centers.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
What I wanna know is why Dr Pepper Diet Caffeine Free soda has gone missing again.

They said there was an aluminum shortage in mid last year due to covid and plants being down.... but... now?

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
Clips4Sale URL
What I wanna know is why Dr Pepper Diet Caffeine Free soda has gone missing again.

They said there was an aluminum shortage in mid last year due to covid and plants being down.... but... now?
I was actually also trying to find some of that a month ago, and couldn't.
Diet cherry Pepsi only just got easier to find too, so hopefully yours will as well.

Reactions: AmberCutie

I was once told that the cotton candy grapes are out during the summer time, but I've definitely seen them in my favorite grocery store during the springtime as well. They're good! :) I love the Moondrop black seedless grapes even more.

173A9E4B-24F6-4750-B18C-F712CCC1FE5F.jpeg

I don’t know wtf this is on the bottom of my new T.V., or how to get it off. But I can’t even put my T.V. up on the table now with this thing on here, because the T.V. will just keep falling over.

View attachment 88530

I don’t know wtf this is on the bottom of my new T.V., or how to get it off. But I can’t even put my T.V. up on the table now with this thing on here, because the T.V. will just keep falling over.

Nevermind...it turns out this is the remote sensor for the T.V. SMH...

• Funny!
Reactions: EliMarie717
I cringe so hard when people overuse the word "actually" in their YouTube videos (Same for "literally").

"I actually want to show you guys what my bathroom looks like. Okay, so I actually share this dorm room with just one person, and she actually isn't here right now...so I'm actually gonna show you real quick what her side of the room looks like. So yeah, as you can see, our fridge is like super empty, because we actually eat at the campus restaurant...and order from DoorDash a lot. But we actually have a lot of snacks and bottled waters here too, in this storage area under the bed."

Power Rangers Reaction GIF

• Funny!
I noticed that the anime my 18-year old loves (My Hero Academia) happens to be on Hulu, and I started watching it last night to check it out. I knew that female characters in anime are known for having big boobs and ass, but I'm cracking up laughing right now that I'm lowkey jealous (Not really...lol) of these anime girls' bodies...fine as fuck. Lmao. I'm like daaamn, girl!

friday ice GIF

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: rylarosexo

rylarosexo

Cam Model
Mar 5, 2020
I noticed that the anime my 18-year old loves (My Hero Academia) happens to be on Hulu, and I started watching it last night to check it out. I knew that female characters in anime are known for having big boobs and ass, but I'm cracking up laughing right now that I'm lowkey jealous (Not really...lol) of these anime girls' bodies...fine as fuck. Lmao. I'm like daaamn, girl!

friday ice GIF
I'm a huge weeb (anime, manga, and all things Japanese), and i can relate to this so much!!! Like yes, I would love to have flawless, perky, bouncy, big bouncy boobies and an ass that's bubblicious!!!
ecchi GIF
Excited I Love You GIF

I'm a huge weeb (anime, manga, and all things Japanese), and i can relate to this so much!!! Like yes, I would love to have flawless, perky, bouncy, big bouncy boobies and an ass that's bubblicious!!!
ecchi GIF
Excited I Love You GIF
73D402E0-4527-4755-8CFE-CE59C9CD0BBA.jpegF87D99B2-A818-4908-93E7-03B3285C7C60.jpeg

Daaamn! And there's a girl on there whose boobs are completely out, and she has handcuffs. :giggle:

Every time I'm in Walmart and see the face of that crazy "My Pillow" guy, I chuckle.....cuckoo for coconuts.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I can't believe a scene from a freakin' ANIME made me cry. Dammit, My Hero Academia.....😂 Now I'm gonna have to watch every single episode of this. My son is crazy about this show, and I was curious about it and noticed that it's on Hulu. Now I wanna watch every single episode available.

• Hugs
Omg, my head hurts trying to explain this to my grandmom. We're having a conversation about what a Sunday - Wednesday 2:40 AM - 1:10 PM work shift means, and there's some confusion about whether or not that means you go IN to work late Saturday night/EARLY Sunday AM...or if it means you go IN to work late Sunday night/EARLY Monday morning. This needs to be straightened out, because my son can't work June 28th due to a mandatory college thing he has to do online.

Oh, no...I'm posting in fours? Someone else post in this thread, please! Lol.

This makes my heart happy! Stephen Colbert is back in The Ed Sullivan Theater, and was greeted with a standing ovation. And shared a hug with his friend Jon Batiste.

Stephen.jpg
Stephen2.jpg

• Funny!

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
Clips4Sale URL
One time my doctors office left me 3 voicemail messages in the same day, over the course of 4 hours to tell me that it was unexpectedly snowing outside. No shit, I can see out of my window lol.

I had a totally non urgent appointment later that day. To this day idk what they were looking for, me to call back and tell them to close the clinic? Me to call back and tell them; you are correct it is snowing (?).

When I worked at a clinic administrative staff would just call and say; sorry due to snow we are closing early. Please call back at your earliest convenience to reschedule. The same person wouldn’t call 3 times and leave a message that it was snowing. Lol idk call God if you want it to stop snowing, wtf am I supposed to do about it ?? It’s not enough that people want cam models to be their therapists, help them with their grammar, read their minds, be their long distance girlfriends...now we’re supposed to control the weather too?

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@DoD404
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404
When I worked at a clinic administrative staff would just call and say; sorry due to snow we are closing early. Please call back at your earliest convenience to reschedule. The same person wouldn’t call 3 times and leave a message that it was snowing. Lol idk call God if you want it to stop snowing, wtf am I supposed to do about it ??
relay the information to all your contacts by mail and sms naturally, like a modern connected person.

But, this speaks to me :) I had so many strange messages at the same level of abstraction than this one these last years, I assumed that it was a thing of young people and that it was the sign that I'm getting old.
(mmm wait... I don't say that you're getting old, but that you reassure me ^^)

Most examples I have come from food deliverers strangely, asking by phone things like
"Allo, for the intercom, do you know the name ?"
- yes, I know my name. (it was written in big letters on his bill)

"Allo, I'm almost there"
- ok, I will almost open the door.
(this one I know, he just hopped that I would go down the 5 floors and wait in the street to help him in his work. But no :p )

"Which floor?"
- The number written very bold on the bill and on the button you just pushed on intercom is the right one. No mistake here, don't worry.

• Funny!
mack.jpg

I love how relevant this banner was to one of the R&B songs I was listening to last night..."Meeting in My Bedroom" by Silk (Which is considered "baby-making music"). It also popped up again while listening to "Return of the Mack"

• Funny!

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
Clips4Sale URL
So not sure if I was the only one on the planet who didn’t know this but the red box cream of wheat has 45% the daily rda for iron!

Ive been eating 2 pouches a day ( minimum) for 4 days now, and people are commenting that I have color back in my face. My body won’t tolerate iron in any supplement form ( that involves the gastrointestinal system) and iron infusions at the hospital are 4 hours long. They have to be done in sets of 5 and spaced at least 2 days apart( so 20 IV hours altogether ). God bless cream of wheat!!!