AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You said this a lot more nicely than I had planned to.

This is your last warning, @Chojin.

I had a really snarky comment all typed out for him, but decided I'm just gonna "cool it"...as my mom used to say. Lol.

I had a really snarky comment all typed out for him, but decided I'm just gonna "cool it"...as my mom used to say. Lol.
I'm impressed, because clearly you were so "shook and triggered" it must have been hard to resist!

Yummy,

Don't get so shook and triggered if you read an insensitve post on a forum.

You're a smart girl.

I;m jus a dumb fuck with a good heart.

Pleae don't read deep into my current brain farts.

:h:

Lol at that word "triggered." Honey, I'm not "shook" either. I know I'm a smart girl. I said a while back that you're an attention-seeking troll. I'm gonna go eat some Red Lobster.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'm impressed, because clearly you were so "shook and triggered" it must have been hard to resist!

Lol! Facebook keeps suspending me when I defend myself against trolls (I'm currently on a 30-day suspension on there...not allowed back on until Mothers Day), so I have to get used to this "biting my tongue" thing...and it sucks. :giggle:

Well, I'm here wondering why hundreds of women have recently gathered in the streets of London protesting against sexual abuse, harrassement and misconduct perpetrated by the MET - who alledgely should protect them - while also having the s*hit beaten out of them at that. Maybe I watch the wrong news. Who knows. Not something you would normally see in other major european cities.

Forgot to say. Police didn't beat Kate Middleton, the Queen to be, apparently. Anyway, personally, I keep wondering how is she even allowed to go out dressed like that. A mystery to me.

The 'crock of shit' post was when I had quite a few beers. I didn't intend to kick the hornets nest.

Coming from someone who used to get drunk on a daily basis for years, it's bullshit whenever someone blames the shitty things they say on alcohol. Maybe the alcohol loosened up your tongue, or fingers in this case, but getting drunk isn't going to change your entire viewpoint on big matters like this. It just makes you say the quiet part out loud.

Part of being an adult is taking responsibility for your actions. You have said a ton of extremely shitty things on this forum. Everything you just said here, starting a thread shaming a cam model, constantly talking about drug use, talking about how you dreamed of shooting people in the head, making weird comments about how a cam show was "rapey" and making other odd sexual posts and other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. And then, you even made a poll on whether you should leave and although the majority of people voted for you to fuck off, you didn't. Proving that the poll, much like the majority of stuff you post, is some sort of weird, self gratifying way to get attention. Since you clearly don't want to take responsibility for you own actions, by either knocking off this behavior or just not posting dumb stuff, I'm happy you've finally been banned and can take some responsibility.

Hopefully the last bit of attention you so desperately crave was worth it. You're obviously going to stay lurking around here, so I'll also say this. Based on your posts, I think you need to talk to a mental health professional. I don't even think the drinking or alleged drug use is the problem. I, just going off what you posted here, believe you have some very deep seated issues and it causes you to act out for the sole purpose of getting attention. Even if everything you posted was just fabricated for attention, that's still not normal or healthy behavior. It's become pretty apparent that at least some of the wild stuff you have said was posted just to get interaction, like with the poll thread. It's not healthy, and I think you should talk to someone before you become a serious danger to yourself or others.

View attachment 88104

This is my phobia...except for the "seeing someone else vomit" part. All this talk about the second dose of the vaccine having worse side effects than the first... :confused: I'm just like oh, man...PLEASE don't let nausea/vomiting be one of them (I'm not throwing up at all from this first one...thank goodness). I'll take a sore arm...the chills...body aches...and a fever over nausea/vomiting any day.

I'm gonna have saltines...ginger ale...Pepto chewables...etc. here, just in case.

In January of 2020 I got a stomach bug that was going around at the daycare center where I'd worked, and it was the worst day ever.

I have the same exact phobia! Back when I was younger I couldn't even be around someone who was throwing up without having an anxiety attack, because I was afraid it would make me want to throw up. I got over it after I had been bartending for awhile, since I was around my fair share of vomit during those days. But, I still absolutely hate vomiting. The feeling of being nauseous will still send me into anxiety mode, and the thing that sucks about that is that part of my anxiety symptoms is getting nauseous, so then I feel even more like I have to get sick.

I read awhile back that people with severe emetophobia generally never really throw up, unless it's something extremely serious, because we've basically re-programmed our brains and shut down that part of the brain that allows us to vomit, or something like that. Not sure how valid that is, but I know over the past fifteen years I've vomited less than a handful of times, despite how I used to get very drunk quite often. I think I've thrown up less than four times in my entire life from alcohol or hangovers, which is wild, and I think it lends some credibility to the "vomit part of brain turned off" theory.

Any NA'ers feel like explaining to me if there's any similarity to how whites get treated in the same sorta situation?

A good while back, my best friend was driving home on the interstate around 3 am or so. She was going about 20 over the speed limit when a cop turned on their lights, got on the car loudspeaker saying to pull over. At the time she was driving a really beat up old car, something that anyone would assume someone from a lower economic status would drive. She pulls over on the side of the interstate and the cop says over the loudspeaker to get out the car with her hands up. At this point, he obviously didn't know who was in the car and had to make assumptions based on what the car looked like. She gets out and he has a gun pointed right at her. For speeding. As soon as he realized that she was a pretty blonde white girl, he put away his gun and if I'm remembering correctly, I don't think he even gave her a ticket after she told him she was only speeding to get home because she had to use the bathroom.

I've had a somewhat similar experience late at night after running a stop sign, where the cop just let me go with a warning after I told him I had to pee. However, when he asked where I worked and I told him, he apparently knew my manager at the time from when he was doing security at a night club, so that conversation could have also helped with me only getting a warning. In this situation, he didn't pull his gun, although I did see that he had his hand on the holster. He yelled at me to put my hands out of the car, and upon seeing my ghostly pale tiny twig arms, his tone definitely changed.

On my 22nd birthday, I was driving around my city with a friend and my boyfriend at the time. I rounded a corner and there was a cop waiting to pull people over for whatever reasons, basically just to make his ticket quota. I get pulled over and the cop, who was black, was really nice to me, but was very rude to my friend in the front seat, who was a butch, black lesbian. He even asked me "how do you two know one another" and weird questions like that while being really rude to my friend. I should have just been like "Oh, she's my girlfriend, what of it?". But anyway, he ended up ticketing her and my boyfriend who was in the backseat for seatbelt violations while being pretty flirty with me. However, I will say that his attitude in that situation towards my friend could have been more because of homophobia, rather than because of her skin color.

I think that there's some cops who are blatantly racist and use their position of power to take out whatever racist issues they have on minorities. Then, I believe there's some cops who aren't overtly racist, but when faced with a situation with a black person their brain automatically jumps to whatever kinds of stereotypes about black people that cops (and certain social circles) around them have probably driven into them and they panic. And then, I think there's the cops who aren't racist, but are too cowardly to go against what their fellow officers are doing, so they go along with whatever is going on, despite knowing it is wrong.

I have the same exact phobia! Back when I was younger I couldn't even be around someone who was throwing up without having an anxiety attack, because I was afraid it would make me want to throw up. I got over it after I had been bartending for awhile, since I was around my fair share of vomit during those days. But, I still absolutely hate vomiting. The feeling of being nauseous will still send me into anxiety mode, and the thing that sucks about that is that part of my anxiety symptoms is getting nauseous, so then I feel even more like I have to get sick.

I read awhile back that people with severe emetophobia generally never really throw up, unless it's something extremely serious, because we've basically re-programmed our brains and shut down that part of the brain that allows us to vomit, or something like that. Not sure how valid that is, but I know over the past fifteen years I've vomited less than a handful of times, despite how I used to get very drunk quite often. I think I've thrown up less than four times in my entire life from alcohol or hangovers, which is wild, and I think it lends some credibility to the "vomit part of brain turned off" theory.

Last year when I bought peppermint oil (because I'd read it's a good mouse repellent, and I freaked out and bought a bunch of stuff after my son told me he saw a mouse...LOL), I learned that it's also good for nausea. When I get my second Pfizer shot, I'll have that little bottle of it in my purse...and probably some of those Air Wick peppermint plug-ins in the wall. And I'll eat light things like fruit instead of the greasy stuff I tend to get via DoorDash delivery. Lol.

Last year when I bought peppermint oil (because I'd read it's a good mouse repellent, and I freaked out and bought a bunch of stuff after my son told me he saw a mouse...LOL), I learned that it's also good for nausea. When I get my second Pfizer shot, I'll have that little bottle of it in my purse...and probably some of those Air Wick peppermint plug-ins in the wall. And I'll eat light things like fruit instead of the greasy stuff I tend to get via DoorDash delivery. Lol.

I've never tried peppermint oil (I have heard it's also great for headaches if you rub it on your temples, though), but I always carry around peppermint candy. I'm basically like an old lady with it, haha. Peppermint tea or ginger tea is also good for nausea! There's these ginger lemon honey drops on Amazon, the brand is Upspring, that can help with nausea, too. But, I know it doesn't work for everyone. I believe @EliMarie717 tried it and it didn't help at all for her, but it's worked for me in the past.

Also, my go to back when I was still a bartender was lemons. I'd suck on a lemon whenever I was working and nauseous from a hangover and it would help a lot. Plus, it keeps away scurvy, hahaha.

I've never tried peppermint oil (I have heard it's also great for headaches if you rub it on your temples, though), but I always carry around peppermint candy. I'm basically like an old lady with it, haha. Peppermint tea or ginger tea is also good for nausea! There's these ginger lemon honey drops on Amazon, the brand is Upspring, that can help with nausea, too. But, I know it doesn't work for everyone. I believe @EliMarie717 tried it and it didn't help at all for her, but it's worked for me in the past.

Also, my go to back when I was still a bartender was lemons. I'd suck on a lemon whenever I was working and nauseous from a hangover and it would help a lot. Plus, it keeps away scurvy, hahaha.
I basically had hyperemisis gravidarum though (during my first trimester), literally, nothing would work for me. Even prescription Zofran (used for people who have chemo) barely put a dent in it. So I'm an outlier there. At one point it was so bad I was losing a pound a day, but that has passed now :) I'm sure they probably work for the majority of people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Would it be ridiculous to (temporarily?) offer an incentive such as...each member who spends a total of 500 tokens/$50 during the month of May automatically gets a 5-minute custom video? Or custom pic set?

Would it be ridiculous to (temporarily?) offer an incentive such as...each member who spends a total of 500 tokens/$50 during the month of May automatically gets a 5-minute custom video? Or custom pic set?
Be careful putting something out like this and then people really taking advantage of it, creating a ton of followup work for yourself.

(I've made this mistake before with other custom/to-be-made stuff, felt very regretful when it came time to make it all.)

OMG, these Reborn dolls on Reborns dot com are too cute! There's a set of twins (a boy and a girl) wearing matching Dr. Seuss 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' outfits. Lol.

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

She was going about 20 over the speed limit when a cop turned on their lights, got on the car loudspeaker saying to pull over. At the time she was driving a really beat up old car, something that anyone would assume someone from a lower economic status would drive. She pulls over on the side of the interstate and the cop says over the loudspeaker to get out the car with her hands up. At this point, he obviously didn't know who was in the car and had to make assumptions based on what the car looked like. She gets out and he has a gun pointed right at her. For speeding.

I think in AUS its more...
Police lights on the police car, for you to stop.
If you dont notice / dont stop, they will drive up behind you with their lights + siren, to make it obvious they want you..

Then they usually stay in their car's while they do licence plate checks / owner checks / etc.. Report the situation in to base (or similar)
Then they get out of their police car's, Hand near pepperspray/taser/gun/cuffs while they work out whats going on.

Driver usually winds down their window for communication..
Police usually talks to you through the window., with a breathe test through the window sometimes, etc.
Bit like first 30 seconds of this.

If its more of a 30 min car chase.. Than a cooperating driver.
They they will go the steps further, and smash windows, drag people out of car's, and handcuff, etc.
And they did that for the white woman here ~7 min mark..

All in all I think our police do a good job in AUS.
And on a whole aren't racist or sexist. And are usually fairly fair..

Being screamed at, to get out of the car, with a gun pointing at you from a police..
Is far to intimidating for my liking..

As for speeding, we/aus tend to do that mainly with camera's now, that auto photo anyone over speed, and auto send out bill's via mail.
Allows them to send out 100's an hour instead of 1.. When the whole stream/chain of car's is over the speed limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billyboy
Damn, since I'm into this Camming world every single time I read or hear the word Lollipop, my mind changes it to lollipoop. Don't even know if that is funny.

Maybe a nice name for a fart fetish accommodating Cam model? Ludmilla Lollipoop?

Reactions: MarieElise
@yummybrownfox my sister had her 2nd Pfizer shot 2 days ago, and hasn't had any side effects, other than a brain fog/ head change. But she still went and shoveled horse poop and did horse riding a few hours after her 2nd shot anyway (and the next day too). So that is hopeful news. She said she felt like she smoked a blunt though (not something she ever hardly does anyway) but she did say it gave her a weird "high" feeling. The first dose of Moderna had that same effect on me, so I know what she means by that. Anyways no other side effects reported, and I've been checking, because I'm nervous to get my 2nd shot in 13 days also. She didn't experience nausea, chills, tiredness, or even a sore arm.

ETA; She even texted me a pic of the huge barrel of poop she scooped (uuuuugh), so she definitely must have had a lot of energy afterward, per the pic of what looked (to me) like 100 lbs of manure.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox

It doesn't matter how many times I listen to this...I still get chills every single time. I was in Chorus in high school, and we sang this at my high school graduation in 2000.

Awww, shit! I'm having some Dunkin' coffee with extra cream and extra sugar! Should be an interesting "Sunday NUNDay" tonight on MFC. :giggle:

sister act dancing GIF

• Hugs
I was just telling my sister about how good that movie 'Promising Young Woman' is. I LOVED IT! I hope she checks it out herself.

Carey Mulligan Nightmare GIF by Focus Features

On cam WITHOUT my wig tonight. Lol. It's too damn hot to be wearing a wig.

Can someone else please post in this thread so I'm not hogging it? :p

I'mmmmmm abbbooout toooooo loooooose myyy minnnnnd. Itttttt's thaaaat kinnnnd offfff dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh!

@yummybrownfox I feel ya on the wig issue. I have some really nice ones that I never wear anymore, because of the heat issue. I should suck it up and wear them because they cost me, and some are super cute. Love your new profile pic!!

I'mmmmmm abbbooout toooooo loooooose myyy minnnnnd. Itttttt's thaaaat kinnnnd offfff dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh!

@yummybrownfox I feel ya on the wig issue. I have some really nice ones that I never wear anymore, because of the heat issue. I should suck it up and wear them because they cost me, and some are super cute. Love your new profile pic!!

Thank you! That background is from the app AirBrush.

I wanted to wear one of these cute bras I got from Goodwill, but one of the hooks in the back is all jacked up/broken...and I can't use it anymore. Ugh.

, but one of the hooks in the back is all jacked up/broken...and I can't use it anymore. Ugh.
I hate when that happens. It's like no matter how much you try and bend and bash it back into place, it never seems to go quite right again. My mother-in-law is a good enough sower/ seamstress where she can replace hooks like that, but idk how she does it. All I know is she replaces those tiny hooks completely w a new one. She mended a couple of Summer dresses that way for me, that had that tiny hook, up top the zipper (that had bent).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I hate when that happens. It's like no matter how much you try and bend and bash it back into place, it never seems to go quite right again. My mother-in-law is a good enough sower/ seamstress where she can replace hooks like that, but idk how she does it. All I know is she replaces those tiny hooks completely w a new one. She mended a couple of Summer dresses that way for me, that had that tiny hook, up top the zipper (that had bent).
I'm the sewer tailor in the family. Had to fix the odd bra hook for my ex (because they were her good ones). Stitched a Prince Purple Rain jacket from scratch for a fancy dress party. Will have to dig out a photo.

• Funny!
I'm the sewer tailor in the family. Had to fix the odd bra hook for my ex (because they were her good ones). Stitched a Prince Purple Rain jacket from scratch for a fancy dress party. Will have to dig out a photo.
Please do, sounds interesting. Is it really difficult, and time consuming to replace those little bra hooks?