AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Derek Chauvin was a law enforcement officer for 19 years and had 18 misconduct complaints on his official record, though he was only officially reprimanded for two of those incidents.
It's easier for spineless, ass-kissing twats to kill people of color (or passively support others who do) than it is to run their own departments and stand up to "their own" when they do something wrong. Don't get me wrong Derek Chauvin is 100% to blame for the murder of George Flloyd, but these people that let him repeatedly put other people's heads in puddles, while leaning on their backs and choking them out until they lost consciousness have responsibility too.

He did the same exact thing to several other people that he did to George Flloyd, even to the point where at least one (maybe more) lost consciousness. The guy was a disturbed psycho who had no place in any police force. I can't get over how this could have been so easily recognized and checked. Seriously.

Sigh

Yes, I posted some opinion pieces (which, btw contain peer reviewed sources within them), but I also posted actual peer reviewed sources. Funny, I haven't seen you post anything (peer reviewed or not) to back up your claims.

Sure, of course it's good that people have different opinions and perspectives. But when someone has an opinion that is not backed by any type of rational reasoning, then this is bad for society. "Women and black people shouldn't vote" "Why? "Because of reasons" "Gay people are bad" "Why" "Reasons" Do you get my point?

If someone is negating everything you say, then perhaps you should take a closer look at the things you say, especially if there are multiple people negating. Do you feel you have an open mind? I don't feel you do considering that you are coming off very strong and stubborn with your views, but have zero reasoning to back them up. It feels (maybe I'm wrong) like you only get your info from facebook, fox, and other people who think like you do. There is no questioning on your part, nor is there any sort of trying to understand other views that do not coincide with your own.

This is such a bad take I don't know whether to cry or yell. It does not matter if he was resisting arrest or not! Let me repeat that just so it's absolutely clear: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE WAS RESISISTING ARREST OR NOT!

Just curious, let's do a hypothetical situation. Your white grandma goes to a store, buys something with a $50 or $100 bill, gets change back in some $20's, maybe a couple $10's, whatever. She then uses one of the $20s to buy something at a different store. Come to find out, it's counterfeit (which, btw, is super common. I worked at a bank). Police are called, she's confused and scared, they try to arrest her, she's now terrified, especially since there are FOUR of them and she and her friends have often had bad experiences with cops. She needs to get out of the situation. She's not thinking clearly because of fear and anxiety. Next thing she knows, her worst fear is coming true. She's being pinned to the ground with all 4! cops around her and she feels her life escaping. She tries to call out, begs them to let her breathe, cries out for her own mother as she just gives up completely. If this was your grandma, how would you feel? "Oh, well my grandma shouldn't have resisted" Nah, you wouldn't say that because it's dumb as fuck because IT DOES NOT MATTER IF SHE WAS RESISTING ARREST OR NOT. What matters is that she was killed by a cop who was preventing her to breathe for 9.5 minutes. This is what matters. Not "oh, well look at the victim's past history" or "shouldn't be resisting" or "the victim could've been faking it" or any other stupid victim blaming shit. A cop murdered someone. That is what matters. It wasn't self defense. It was murder. Plain and simple murder.

Christ, another bad take. The only precedent that it now sets is that yes, all you cops who enjoy killing people can possibly now be punished for it after getting away with it for so long. This is good. Literally no one is excited about being arrested, resisting arrest, getting killed, but hey! at least the cop who killed me will go to prison.

Explain why you're worried. In detail please.

Yeah, it is, which is why there should be better training involved and cops should be selected with higher criteria and psych evals. It's ridiculous that people require more training to be a hairdresser than to be a cop in America. Additionally, cops should be paid more.

Yup, I've had good and bad cop experiences as well as good and bad people experiences.

No matter if someone is resisting arrest or not, they should not have their life ended, especially ONCE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBDUED!

Source please (since you apparently love sources, yet never give any)

Hmm, I wonder why that would be? (Sorry, I like to source things when formulating and then sharing my thoughts. I tried so hard to not do it in the post since sources are apparently irrelevant, but couldn't resist at the end. Whew, close one, had I resisted more, perhaps I also could've been killed, but hey! at least the person who killed me would see justice for doing so.)
Sigh

Yes, I posted some opinion pieces (which, btw contain peer reviewed sources within them), but I also posted actual peer reviewed sources. Funny, I haven't seen you post anything (peer reviewed or not) to back up your claims.

Sure, of course it's good that people have different opinions and perspectives. But when someone has an opinion that is not backed by any type of rational reasoning, then this is bad for society. "Women and black people shouldn't vote" "Why? "Because of reasons" "Gay people are bad" "Why" "Reasons" Do you get my point?

If someone is negating everything you say, then perhaps you should take a closer look at the things you say, especially if there are multiple people negating. Do you feel you have an open mind? I don't feel you do considering that you are coming off very strong and stubborn with your views, but have zero reasoning to back them up. It feels (maybe I'm wrong) like you only get your info from facebook, fox, and other people who think like you do. There is no questioning on your part, nor is there any sort of trying to understand other views that do not coincide with your own.

This is such a bad take I don't know whether to cry or yell. It does not matter if he was resisting arrest or not! Let me repeat that just so it's absolutely clear: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE WAS RESISISTING ARREST OR NOT!

Just curious, let's do a hypothetical situation. Your white grandma goes to a store, buys something with a $50 or $100 bill, gets change back in some $20's, maybe a couple $10's, whatever. She then uses one of the $20s to buy something at a different store. Come to find out, it's counterfeit (which, btw, is super common. I worked at a bank). Police are called, she's confused and scared, they try to arrest her, she's now terrified, especially since there are FOUR of them and she and her friends have often had bad experiences with cops. She needs to get out of the situation. She's not thinking clearly because of fear and anxiety. Next thing she knows, her worst fear is coming true. She's being pinned to the ground with all 4! cops around her and she feels her life escaping. She tries to call out, begs them to let her breathe, cries out for her own mother as she just gives up completely. If this was your grandma, how would you feel? "Oh, well my grandma shouldn't have resisted" Nah, you wouldn't say that because it's dumb as fuck because IT DOES NOT MATTER IF SHE WAS RESISTING ARREST OR NOT. What matters is that she was killed by a cop who was preventing her to breathe for 9.5 minutes. This is what matters. Not "oh, well look at the victim's past history" or "shouldn't be resisting" or "the victim could've been faking it" or any other stupid victim blaming shit. A cop murdered someone. That is what matters. It wasn't self defense. It was murder. Plain and simple murder.

Christ, another bad take. The only precedent that it now sets is that yes, all you cops who enjoy killing people can possibly now be punished for it after getting away with it for so long. This is good. Literally no one is excited about being arrested, resisting arrest, getting killed, but hey! at least the cop who killed me will go to prison.

Explain why you're worried. In detail please.

Yeah, it is, which is why there should be better training involved and cops should be selected with higher criteria and psych evals. It's ridiculous that people require more training to be a hairdresser than to be a cop in America. Additionally, cops should be paid more.

Yup, I've had good and bad cop experiences as well as good and bad people experiences.

No matter if someone is resisting arrest or not, they should not have their life ended, especially ONCE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBDUED!

Source please (since you apparently love sources, yet never give any)

Hmm, I wonder why that would be? (Sorry, I like to source things when formulating and then sharing my thoughts. I tried so hard to not do it in the post since sources are apparently irrelevant, but couldn't resist at the end. Whew, close one, had I resisted more, perhaps I also could've been killed, but hey! at least the person who killed me would see justice for doing so.)

and these are just by gunfire

why are you saying things that women can’t vote black people cant vote. I never said anything about that; so I’m not sure how it benefits this conversation.
Also George Floyd was not a grandma, he had a violent criminal past. The cop has the right to question him about where he got the money from. When was the last time he room out cash, maybe he got it from a friend; etc.
You are not supposed to resist arrest period. You are promoting lawlessness by saying that is ok.
Chauvin had a number of complaints but does anyone even know what they actually were. Opinions have been coming out faster than evidence in these cases.

I myself have had many encounters with police good and bad. I grew up in a home where cops were called very often and I saw some things that formed my opinion of police a long time ago. That’s why I believe it’s important to be safe and respectful around police officers. Recently I had a incident where I was being questioned by a police officer about a situation I was a witness to. I had my hands in my hoodie pocket and was holding my phone not even thinking I was doing anything wrong. I noticed that the officer put his hand on his gun strangely so quickly pulled one hand out and then my phone and then he stopped resting his hand on his gun.

You are not supposed to resist arrest period. You are promoting lawlessness by saying that is ok.
No one is saying or has ever said, that it's OK to resist arrest. What people are trying to say is that no one deserves to die for that.

ETA; I have a friend who was in a delirium after being sucker-punched by a dude, knocked out, and woke up to cops everywhere, then started swinging. The cops arrested him (not the dude who attacked him), and beat the living shit out of him. He was white. Do you think he would be alive today if he were black? In my opinion, there's a pretty good chance he wouldn't be. As it was they could've broken his spine, luckily they didn't, but he could barely walk once he posted bail. Why, because he told some drunk asshole to leave his GF alone at the club, then that same spineless fucker, snuck up behind him like a coward and sucker-punched him? The cops need fucking checked, many take their power and authority way, way too far. If you can't handle the stress and danger of the job, then get the fuck out of it, or do the honorable thing and take a fucking break to fix your own head.

Last edited:
But I will not have a conversation with someone who doesn’t have an open mind and only wants to negate everything I say.

Hold up, before I say anything else I will say this. You were extremely rude to Amber precisely for this reason. She did not want to engage with you because you obviously have your own political bias and personal prejudice that sort of renders any conversation with you useless, based on that last political thread and proven even more here. I only decided to respond because what you said showed you were deeply ignorant of what actually happened in this case. My last response was literally responding to that, since you for some reason think that an officer who was on the force for 19 years just "didn't know how to deal with the situation" and seemingly justifying him leaving his damn knee on someone's neck for over 9 minutes even after he ceased to resist, because like like I said before, he was literally dying. Anyway....

I don’t have time to reply to everyone (especially those with non-peer reviewed sources) but let me say this.

We all know that, based on the last thread. There was multiple articles posted there and tons of dissenting views, directly opposing your own blatantly untrue statements, and you only chose the least challenging posts to respond to. Methinks that there wasn't enough loaded OAN, Fox News (only Tucker and Hannity now, since the rest are clearly deep state traitors), Ben Shapiro, Candance Owens, Steven Crowder, Kaitlin Bennett or racist Facebook uncle comments in your repertoire to easily respond to those posts, or you knew you couldn't refute what was being said but refused to admit you may have been mistaken. So instead, you just pivoted to "Waaaahh, you all have bad intentions and are attacking me because I'm a Republican". Which, btw, is the same fucking reason that me, as a person who does lean more economically right, would never even think of considering myself Republican or conservative because the victim mentality of Republicans these days is simply dumbfounding and quite frankly, embarrassing. No one is "attacking" Republicans because they are "republican". Republicans are disagreed with because they do not argue their views in good faith, they purposefully mislead or misrepresent facts, and for some strange reason, they scream "law and order" but when it comes time for that fist of justice to be slammed down on someone they think did a crime they agree with or someone they just like, all of a sudden they're angry about that law and order. Curious.

It’s a good thing for people have different opinions and perspectives; if not there would be one political party, no checks and balances, and a government run country.

I agree, there should not be just one party. Obviously. However, I thought I should point out that checks and balances has literally nothing to do with our political parties. Checks and balances refers to the branches of government and ensuring that no one branch has total power. There's the legislative (Congress), judicial (U.S. Supreme Court) and executive (President and Vice-President) branches. Each branch has the power to counteract what another branch does. And, our country is ran by the government. I'm sure at one point or another you or someone you converse with has said "We're a republic not a democracy" because you think it sounds good since "republic" is like "republican" and "democracy" is like "democract" (got eeeeem, amirite?), without even realizing what those words actually mean. The United States is a representative democracy, which is essentially the same as a republic. We vote for public officials who will represent us and our views. Those people are the ones that "run this country". The government.

why was George Floyd resisting arrest? Things could have been different if he did not resist. The precedent this sets now is scary. We’re basically saying that it’s ok to resist arrest and fight back with the police officer, whatever happens will be the cops fault. That’s why people like me are worried.

Do you honestly believe that resisting arrest, when you're not posing any sort of lethal threat to the cops, gives the cop authority to kill that person? If so, I don't think you're that good of a person, sweaty. Yeah, generally not resisting arrest is the best thing to do, and if your rights have been infringed upon during your detainment or arrest then it is sometimes best to fight it later in court. I say sometimes, because the current system leans very heavily in favor of the cops, no matter what.

I'll tell you this. I've been detained before. Had cuffs slapped on me and put into the back of a cop car. I made sure to be as sweet as cherry pie, but on the inside I was absolutely panicking. To be frank, the only thing that kept me from outwardly showing that panic was the fact that I had been drinking (wasn't drunk, tho) beforehand, which allowed my ass to calm down. The situation worked out in my favor in the end and I ended up not being arrested, in part to me remaining calm and compliant. However, what if I had resisted? What if I had fought back? Would that have given the officers the right to throw me on the ground and kneel on me until way past losing consciousness? There's no way I could have posed any sort of serious threat, but Republicans like to say shit that makes it seem as if once you stop complying that gives officers the right to use whatever force they want, even violently excessive force. Then again, I'm a petite and pretty white girl, so Republicans may feel a bit differently about that, which again, is just their hypocrisy coming out.

Saying that holding cops responsible for using excessive force sets a bad precedent is ridiculous. There's been so many cases of cops doing horrendous stuff and never being held accountable for it, you'd think it make any decent person sick. If you want examples, I'd be glad to give them. Cops have murdered people, raped women in custody, beaten people half to death, and have gotten away with it. If you think that is acceptable, then shame on you.

17 police officers have been shot this year 50 white people (never saw in the news) 30 black people, 20 Hispanics (never mentioned) and over 100 more unknown.

But all you see is stories of black people getting killed on the news. Almost like the media is looking for these types of stories.

Is this an actual defense of cops?

"Well, sweaty, cops are also murdering white people, too. Check mate."

Okay, then. Fuck those cops also. And again, I'd be more than happy to send examples of cops murdering or savagely attacking people of all ethnicities. This just proves even more that there needs to be something done to hold these people accountable. No one, or at least I'm not, saying that cops should just stand there if they are being shot at or actually attacked. But, beating already subdued people, tasering a drunk, naked guy to death (the cops got charged in this case), shooting a man to death in his front door while he was going down on his knees after police banged on his door in the middle of the night and he came out with a gun to protect himself (I'm assuming you're pro-gun rights?) because the police didn't properly identify themselves and then refused to administer aid (not charged), shooting a drunk man to death in the corridor of a hotel (not charged and given compensation for his "ptsd" related to him fucking murdering someone) or kneeling on someone's neck well after they have stopped moving underneath you is absolutely unacceptable. And if you think it is all I have to ask is, exactly what flavor is that boot, because it sure must taste awfully good?

Was this conversation progressive enough for you? After all, you said you liked to think out of the box and have progressive conversations. So let's see if that is true. Although, I doubt you will respond and if you do, it will be more boot licking, propaganda nonsense.

He did the same exact thing to several other people that he did to George Flloyd, even to the point where at least one (maybe more) lost consciousness. The guy was a disturbed psycho who had no place in any police force. I can't get over how this could have been so easily recognized and checked. Seriously.

Wasn't the other person who he choked out with his knee a teenager?

It's so wild to me that there's actually a decent amount of Republicans and other officers who were straight up like "Chauvin deserves to have the book thrown at him", yet there's this subset of Republicans who feel personally attacked because of Chauvin's conviction. Weirdos.

But hey, at least writing out that last response was just as entertaining as watching YouTube videos would have been, which is generally how I spend my mornings.

Wasn't the other person who he choked out with his knee a teenager?
That's what I read, yes. It's like he was acting out the murder he was about to commit, over and over again - with a "detached, absent" look on his face and in his eyes (per a witness on the eye part). and yet no one in authority stood in his way at any point. His behavior was screaming out; 'I ain't right, I'm gonna murder someone eventually". Yet no one did Jack Shit. So why do some people resist arrest and not trust the police... this is why. And they have every right not to because this type of shit happens way too often.

I've been arrested, and the only reason I didn't resist was that (at that time) I had enough alcohol and pot in my system to calm me down. But you can guarantee I talked shit and gave them an ear lashing the whole car ride to the station. Funnily enough, it was the same officer who arrested me that arrested my friend and beat him. After that, the officer did listen to what I had to say, respected me in the future, and kept bad people the fuck out of my way. So I do at least give him credit for that. Plus my charges were dropped. I talked mad shit to him, and cussed him out, plus presented my side of the story. But I never resisted anything physically. However that was purely because I was in a calm enough state of mind not to. Had I been going mental, and gotten killed, it wouldn't have changed the truth of the case, which was that I didn't deserve to be arrested. So yeah, it's best even if you're not guilty not to resist. But some people get a fight or flight response which they are not able to control (just as the cops themselves do) and they don't deserve to be killed for that, if they don't pose a serious threat.

However, if a cop gets a fight or flight reaction that takes over, that is not OK. They are the professionals, they have the gun, they need to have more physiological self-control to override those things. If they can't then they need to leave the job, and clear the way for those who are able to control themselves in high-stress situations and think clearly under stress. Because that is literally their job. And yes, I agree they should be payed more for it, and I also think these 10 plus hour shifts need to go.

Lol novel over.
I'm going back to fighting my acid indigestion.

Last edited:
A question, because I read a lot about American history and politics, it fascinates me but I don't have connection to the everyday live and mood of America, so my view is distorted.

Do you think the George Floyd thing and black lives matter could be a turning point? Together with the new president who seems to have a more peacemaking attitude?

All I see is division everywhere. Do you think it could get better now?

So why do some people resist arrest and not trust the police... this is why.

Also, in the majority of states, it is legal for cops to have “consensual” sex with detainees.

So, cops can rape a woman (or man) who they have detained and have in their custody, claim it was consensual and get away with it. Even when there is DNA evidence present and a rape kit that points to trauma. This is absolutely sickening.

You’re totally right about the flight or fight response kicking in. It’s human nature when in a scary situation, and it’s so easy to panic and get frightened when in a situation with a cop. Panicking and resisting doesn’t mean you should be killed, and it’s just frustrating that people believe otherwise.

I’m sorry about the acid indigestion you’re dealing with! Hopefully it goes away soon!

Also, in the majority of states, it is legal for cops to have “consensual” sex with detainees.
Holy Shit! I didn't know this. That is shocking!
Oh and thanks on the reflux.

@Gruner IDK. The optimistic, idealistic part of myself would like to think so, but I really don't know. There is a lot of very deeply entrenched racism in society, and we're not even at a point where everyone or even a strong majority can even acknowledge or admit that. So I don't see how any rapid change is going to take place until everyone acknowledges and admits that fact. The fact that Donald Trump even got elected with his Hx of blatant racism, kind of demonstrates how many people are racism deniers, or at least how many people don't consider it as a highly important issue in society, that needs to be addressed head-on. That's a lot of fucking people, and Idk how to change that, or how fast that will change 😭

I have white skin, but the majority of my family are brown. Racism is real.

I did read that 71% of Americans agree with the ruling in the Derek Chauvin murder case, so that is heartening (if that statistic is an accurate representation).

Last edited:
A question, because I read a lot about American history and politics, it fascinates me but I don't have connection to the everyday live and mood of America, so my view is distorted.

Do you think the George Floyd thing and black lives matter could be a turning point? Together with the new president who seems to have a more peacemaking attitude?

Yes, but we need to be careful and not get ahead of ourselves. Not all cops are bad but how do we figure out whom is bad and who is not before it gets to a deadly situation.

ok I’m done being attacked bye. Never did I say Floyd should have died or deserved it. My whole conversation was about what happened and how it could have been avoided on both sides. I also said Chauvin and the other officers did not know how to handle themselves in this situation. Floyd was fighting back and resisting should they have let him run handcuffed then chased him down then what? Every situation is different. Which is why police departments need more resources specifically allocated to training on dealing with people who resist arrest, people who are on drugs, people who have mental health issues. As well as human resources.

• Wat?!
Reactions: InannahQoH

No. There's simply too many people opposed to it. Stacii's response to what happened isn't just some one off, fringe opinion. There's a lot of people who have taken their opinions even further and believe that Derek Chauvin is a "sacrificial lamb" being sent to slaughter just to appease the "violent left". That he should not have been convicted of a single crime. These same people hear the term "black lives matter" and in their minds hear "white lives don't matter". People don't like it when their biases and prejudices are challenged, and that won't change anytime soon.

There's also a good deal of those same people who believe that Biden is not the legitimate president. They believe that Trump won by a landslide. No joke. There's people who legit believe that Trump got well over 100 million votes and the nasty, low down Democrat scoundrels stole those votes away from Trump. Even if Biden was doing everything right, which he isn't (imo), those people wouldn't be happy. I mean, there's fringe groups of conservatives (mostly the Qanon psychos, I'm definitely not saying all conservatives or Republicans have this mentality) who actually want was has happened in Myanmar to happen in the US.

They want the military, at Trump's direction, to overthrow our government so that Trump can be back in his "rightful place". For there to be martial law, where the military is out in the streets, gunning down civilians for not complying. A legitimate coup d'etat, very unlike the coup they claimed Trump's first impeachment was.

So...

No. At least, not anytime soon. The "me vs them" attitude when it comes to anything political is way too prevalent right now. It sucks, but it is what it is.

ok I’m done being attacked

And there it is. That victim mentality. You're not being attacked. What you are saying is being challenged, there's a difference. You posted your political opinions on a forum and people responded with their own opinions. Well, you were also rude to the forum moderator/owner while trying to flex how you have a big galaxy brain. You did the same exact thing in the last thread. You refused to respond to actual serious discussions that challenged your biased statements and then cried that everyone was being mean and had bad intentions simply because you're a Republican. Go ahead and hide behind your persecution complex that all those conservative pundits have programmed you to adopt instead of conceding or even just trying to have a legitimate discussion.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

victim mentality? You’re trying to prove I’m a bad person rather than try to see things from my perspective. My big galaxy brain? Wow thanks 😊

victim mentality? You’re trying to prove I’m a bad person rather than try to see things from my perspective. My big galaxy brain? Wow thanks 😊

I thought you were leaving? Yes, victim mentality. You have claimed multiple times on this forum that you have been attacked simply because you're a Republican. No one has attacked you. If you had just said "I'm a Republican" I don't think anyone would have even responded, negatively or otherwise. Again, you're being challenged on your shitty takes and you're obviously not smart enough to back any of them up with facts or even insightful commentary. I am disagreeing with what you have said, and I laid out exactly why I disagreed with certain points. I can say the same exact thing, that you're not trying to see things from the perspectives of anyone who has engaged with you in political debate on this forum. And, the big galaxy brain comment was not a compliment, although it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't catch the obvious sarcasm and legitimately believe you have a superior take or superior knowledge.

You're a hypocrite who is incapable of having an intelligent conversation with someone who does not see eye to eye with you and it's frustrating to talk to someone so ridiculously obtuse.

Honestly, talking to you is pointless, as it's already been stated. I shouldn't have bothered with someone who obviously does not want to an actual conversation, and instead just wants discourse that they can use as confirmation bias so that they can whine about "how mean all those libruls are to lil ole conservative me"... even though I'm not even a liberal, Democrat or leftist. Have a good day.

PS. The same people you identify with and are steadfastly defending think of you as nothing more than a no good harlot and would gladly see your rights, and possibly your life, be taken away solely because you use your sexuality to make money. If you think that the majority of normal everyday conservatives, Republican politicians and law enforcement officers care about a sex worker, you're incredibly delusional and I honestly feel sorry for you.

I thought you were leaving? Yes, victim mentality. You have claimed multiple times on this forum that you have been attacked simply because you're a Republican. No one has attacked you. If you had just said "I'm a Republican" I don't think anyone would have even responded, negatively or otherwise. Again, you're being challenged on your shitty takes and you're obviously not smart enough to back any of them up with facts or even insightful commentary. I am disagreeing with what you have said, and I laid out exactly why I disagreed with certain points. I can say the same exact thing, that you're not trying to see things from the perspectives of anyone who has engaged with you in political debate on this forum. And, the big galaxy brain comment was not a compliment, although it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't catch the obvious sarcasm and legitimately believe you have a superior take or superior knowledge.

You're a hypocrite who is incapable of having an intelligent conversation with someone who does not see eye to eye with you and it's frustrating to talk to someone so ridiculously obtuse.

Honestly, talking to you is pointless, as it's already been stated. I shouldn't have bothered with someone who obviously does not want to an actual conversation, and instead just wants discourse that they can use as confirmation bias so that they can whine about "how mean all those libruls are to lil ole conservative me"... even though I'm not even a liberal, Democrat or leftist. Have a good day.

PS. The same people you identify with and are steadfastly defending think of you as nothing more than a no good harlot and would gladly see your rights, and possibly your life, be taken away solely because you use your sexuality to make money. If you think that the majority of normal everyday conservatives, Republican politicians and law enforcement officers care about a sex worker, you're incredibly delusional and I honestly feel sorry for

PS. The same people you identify with and are steadfastly defending think of you as nothing more than a no good harlot and would gladly see your rights, and possibly your life, be taken away solely because you use your sexuality to make money. If you think that the majority of normal everyday conservatives, Republican politicians and law enforcement officers care about a sex worker, you're incredibly delusional and I honestly feel sorry for you.
Haha this was entertaining. Clearly you like to argue but you’re not very good at it. I’m being attacked but yet I’m being called stupid unintelligent and you say I have “shitty claims” like what? You wrote so much about how wrong I am but can’t even name one claim I made.
I haven’t called anyone stupid nor was I rude and I will not stoop to your level and retaliate that way. So maybe you’re just projecting how you feel about yourself on me.

• Wat?!
Reactions: InannahQoH
@Stacii At this point, I'm convinced you're not at all serious and you're just trolling. For all I know, you're some random dude pretending to be a conservative cam model. It's not like we have proof you're actually a cam model and you've done a lot of purposeful shit stirring here (not that it matters whether you're really who you say you are or not, you're still a shit stirrer). Someone made a short post exclaiming how they were happy that justice was served in this case and you couldn't just let it be. I mean nobody can be this obtuse. I quoted your claims and responded to them, same as with that last thread. If you cannot see that, then, I dunno, perhaps work on your reading comprehension? And no, there's no projection. You're the one who I believe is uneducated if you were genuine and not trolling. Whether willfully or not, I don't really care. But nice try.

Btw, yes, you were rude to Amber and essentially insulted her intelligence when all of this first started, which was one of the main reasons I even responded to this. Had you not have been an ass, I probably wouldn't have said anything. And honestly, I was relatively nice and non-combative, and I took the time to write out detailed responses explaining why I didn't agree with what you said, up until my last post, even though you really didn't deserve it. As with that last thread, having a conversation with you is circular and pointless. I know from now on not to feed the troll. Anyway, you're obviously not going to be able to stop responding to me with dumb shit, so unless you're willing to go back and actually read exactly what I said discussing the actual issues concerning police brutality and accountability instead of just quickly eyeing it and taking it as an "attack" on you, then I'm out.

Again, have a nice day.

There's most certainly some kind of disconnect there when a person feels free to respond to a long-standing member of the forum, who happens to be a lovely black woman (which I'd never point out such a detail but it's relevant to this matter particularly), with something so obviously contrary to the sentiment in the post they replied to.

That is why I replied initially. It blew my mind the audacity she had. I assumed she had to mean something different than what I assumed. Nobody with a modicum of decency would do such a thing. It's obvious that it was made to "shit stir" as Marceline noted.

It's upsetting. It's not the kind of behavior that I invite and welcome at ACF. This is why I refused to continue the conversation at that point, and wished her luck. Because I knew she'd need it to come out of this not looking terrible. Luck did not find her.

Gender reveal parties are so out of hand. Someone caused an earthquake in the NorthEast by setting off a huge explosion.

I get being super excited about having a baby and wanting to celebrate the process with your friends and family. But is it that or for internet clout?

The university my son's attending this fall is requiring all students and staff get the COVID vaccine, and it's my understanding that you don't get any say in which shot you get. To make him feel better about getting it, I'd like to try to see if I can schedule it to where we can sort of get ours together. Like schedule the time slots to where he can watch me get mine first, and then he can go next.

The university my son's attending this fall is requiring all students and staff get the COVID vaccine, and it's my understanding that you don't get any say in which shot you get. To make him feel better about getting it, I'd like to try to see if I can schedule it to where we can sort of get ours together. Like schedule the time slots to where he can watch me get mine first, and then he can go next.
With everything being open now, I think it shouldn't be too much of a problem. The site I found mine and jawbs' appointments on was super easy to use, and you can see which vaccine they're offering:

edit: and with this you CAN decide which one you get, just find the one you want and make appt at that location. :)

With everything being open now, I think it shouldn't be too much of a problem. The site I found mine and jawbs' appointments on was super easy to use, and you can see which vaccine they're offering:

edit: and with this you CAN decide which one you get, just find the one you want and make appt at that location. :)

Thank you! He's insisting that he wants the Pfizer shot and not the Johnson & Johnson one. Pfizer is also the one that my mom got. I don't remember which one my dad got.

You are not supposed to resist arrest period.

Was more resisting getting in the back of a car, due to being claustrophobic.
Wouldn't have been hard for the cop's to call for backup, and a Transport Van or something, to place him in. Rather than a more confined back seat.
And he did offer ... I don't mind being arrested, but can I sit in the front please, cause I'm claustrophobic.

Anyway...
I dislike the death. The vids/situation was disgusting imo.
A lot of things were done on purpose, for the so called accident to happen. So not really an accident.
Glad he was convicted, and hope he's locked up for a long time. And all else involved locked up for a small/medium period of time.

If there was any race or colour motivation behind this, I apologise, Hugs. I luv all equally.

With the Ma'Khia Bryant one though, I believe the police to be innocent.

Got my son's vaccine (and mine) scheduled so that I can go first to make him feel better about it, and then his can be right after. Poor kid's getting this done on his 18th birthday this Sunday. Damn. But it's gotta be done. His university requires it.

Also have our second doses scheduled (Mine first, and then his) in May.

@Stacii At this point, I'm convinced you're not at all serious and you're just trolling. For all I know, you're some random dude pretending to be a conservative cam model. It's not like we have proof you're actually a cam model and you've done a lot of purposeful shit stirring here (not that it matters whether you're really who you say you are or not, you're still a shit stirrer). Someone made a short post exclaiming how they were happy that justice was served in this case and you couldn't just let it be. I mean nobody can be this obtuse. I quoted your claims and responded to them, same as with that last thread. If you cannot see that, then, I dunno, perhaps work on your reading comprehension? And no, there's no projection. You're the one who I believe is uneducated if you were genuine and not trolling. Whether willfully or not, I don't really care. But nice try.

Btw, yes, you were rude to Amber and essentially insulted her intelligence when all of this first started, which was one of the main reasons I even responded to this. Had you not have been an ass, I probably wouldn't have said anything. And honestly, I was relatively nice and non-combative, and I took the time to write out detailed responses explaining why I didn't agree with what you said, up until my last post, even though you really didn't deserve it. As with that last thread, having a conversation with you is circular and pointless. I know from now on not to feed the troll. Anyway, you're obviously not going to be able to stop responding to me with dumb shit, so unless you're willing to go back and actually read exactly what I said discussing the actual issues concerning police brutality and accountability instead of just quickly eyeing it and taking it as an "attack" on you, then I'm out.

Again, have a nice

I wasn’t ever rude to anyone or insulted anyone’s intelligence, or even said anything bad really. Did I challenge a sensitive topic? Yes. Only because In order to fix a problem we need to look at the whole picture. Not get angry and be willing to debate so quickly; were not politicians. Is free thinking not allowed?
and I couldn’t let the opinion just be? The problem is not so black and white theres no easy solution and I don’t think putting one cop in jail will fix the problem completely.
Never insulted Amber and that’s all
Im going to say about that.

Reactions: Marceline
Seth Meyers is such a cutie! 😍 I've been watching YouTube clips of his show, as well as A Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

He is! And, I used to have the biggest crush on Stephen Colbert! I definitely don't watch either of them as much as I used to, but I do like them. I also watch some of Jimmy Kimmel's monologues every now and again. I'm totally going to be watching the My Pillow guy interview this upcoming week though, haha.

If you like to watch political commentary stuff on YouTube, I highly suggest checking out Hasanabi. He is super entertaining, plus he is ridiculously attractive.

7936ad13d44d6d162c0e03aea9affbe1.jpg

Like, dear lawd, Hasan is hot. I'm also really attracted to his voice and laugh, hahaha. But yeah, you should give his YouTube vids a watch! He has videos uploaded pretty much every single day, and I think he also streams on Twitch most days as well.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
If you like to watch political commentary stuff on YouTube, I highly suggest checking out Hasanabi. He is super entertaining, plus he is ridiculously attractive.

7936ad13d44d6d162c0e03aea9affbe1.jpg
He's yummy af. He's probably one of my most watched Twitch streams over the last 2 years. His takes can be a bit over the top woke for me, but in general he's good stuff.