AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There is a local case where a child has died under suspicious circumstances.
I feel that the police are taking too long to investigate the death, or perhaps for some reason they have and the DA is taking too long to press charges.

Does anyone know how I can, as a concerned citizen, become involved with this? I just want to understand more, and make sure something ends up happening. My BF thinks I would need to hire a lawyer to do that? I think maybe contacting the main journalist who has been covering the story might be a good idea #1. Does anyone else know anything about these type of things?

How do I go about getting on a DAs ass?

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy and Brit
When you send a person a long message (yet it gets right to the point) that eloquently expresses your feelings and concerns on a specific subject, and they respond with nothing more than a thumb up (👍) sign. *Sigh* Not even a real response...or any kind of apology. Just a thumb up sign. Unbelievable. Okay, well I'll be keeping my distance then, if I'm just gonna be dismissed with zero fucks.
If that was me, then I am apologizing now, whatever the thread that happened to be in. Maybe I need to cut back on the 👍, but everybody makes such good arguments as to why their opinion is right.

I went from a fan to a relationship with her I think even her and me never thought it be possible 🤣 two years...it actually just hit us both 🤷‍♂️🤔

If that was me, then I am apologizing now, whatever the thread that happened to be in. Maybe I need to cut back on the 👍, but everybody makes such good arguments as to why their opinion is right.

No, this isn't about you or anyone on the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
There is a local case where a child has died under suspicious circumstances.
I feel that the police are taking too long to investigate the death, or perhaps for some reason they have and the DA is taking too long to press charges.

Does anyone know how I can, as a concerned citizen, become involved with this? I just want to understand more, and make sure something ends up happening. My BF thinks I would need to hire a lawyer to do that? I think maybe contacting the main journalist who has been covering the story might be a good idea #1. Does anyone else know anything about these type of things?

How do I go about getting on a DAs ass?
Journalist who covers crime for the main paper in the area got back to me, and expressed that he and everyone else at the paper has the same concerns that I do. He let me know that they anticipate more information to be released from law enforcement over the next few days. So my next step is to watch and wait.

I used to be more of an activist/ social advocate when I was younger, but I kind of let that go. I think the time has come to take it up again. There are too many instances of people in power neglecting their duties, and fucking up recently. It's pissing me the fuck off! It's time for me to get involved personally, instead of just reading the paper and getting sad and/or angry repeatedly, but doing nothing (well other than donating money to causes).

Last edited:
This will be me today.
Wait a sec. What kind of coffee is that. Espresso? I want to see if i can get behind that

I kind of let that go. I think the time has come to take it up again. There are too many instances of people in power neglecting their duties, and fucking up recently.

I believe you hit the nail on the head here. You touch the very core of the problem. It happens to everybody I guess. And thisis unfortunate. As you grow older, you kind of let things go. Thus, people are not being held accountable anymore for their actions. It's fucked up. I concur.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
It might just be pregnancy hormones, but I think my BF has been masturbating to Rachel Ray . . . again!
Fucking Food Network lol

BACK TATTOO!

One of my model friends from Colombia asked my opinion on a tattoo she wants done on her back (similar theme to below). I said I wasn't keen on them, but she seems set on the idea. I don't mind the odd bit of ink and have a small tattoo myself, but this will cover her whole back. Plus that wolf is just creepy. I feel sorry for her boyfriend. That would take doggy style off the menu for me, those eyes staring at you....

1618562406929.png

What do people think of the design, and should I tell her to add my member name for good measure? LOL

BACK TATTOO!

One of my model friends from Colombia asked my opinion on a tattoo she wants done on her back (similar theme to below). I said I wasn't keen on them, but she seems set on the idea. I don't mind the odd bit of ink and have a small tattoo myself, but this will cover her whole back. Plus that wolf is just creepy. I feel sorry for her boyfriend. That would take doggy style off the menu for me, those eyes staring at you....

View attachment 87957

What do people think of the design, and should I tell her to add my member name for good measure? LOL

I think it will be a beautiful tattoo and I don't feel sorry for her boyfriend. I feel sorry for her if her boyfriend is like you and would rather her conform to a specific ideal than give her the freedom she desires in expressing herself. I personally would love to see every facet of my partner that they wish to share with me whether it's through their actions or through more artistic means, such as a tattoo.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think it will be a beautiful tattoo and I don't feel sorry for her boyfriend. I feel sorry for her if her boyfriend is like you and would rather her conform to a specific ideal than give her the freedom she desires in expressing herself. I personally would love to see every facet of my partner that they wish to share with me whether it's through their actions or through more artistic means, such as a tattoo.
Okay. I never told her not to get it. I said it is her body and she should do what she wanted. Wasn't to my taste, mainly because of the wolf. It definitely is nothing to do with me, but she did ask my opinion. I agree that people should be able to express themselves how they want. We just don't all have to agree on what we like.

And I know her boyfriend will be fine with it, as he is covered in tattoos. It was meant to be a light hearted remark about having a wolf staring you in the eyes while you are trying to have sex.

Drinking Cranberry Moscato...laying in the dark...listening to the full 15 minutes of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. 😍

• Funny!
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
BACK TATTOO!

View attachment 87957

When it involves something near and dear to me...such as my next tattoo...or the name I wish to give my child...I wouldn't waste my time asking a person on the internet for their advice. No disrespect, Billy. Hell, I wouldn't even ask an IRL friend for their opinion on such matters, because it's MY body (or MY child). And those are the kind of things I've got my mind made up about, and feel strongly about, and I'm just not trying to hear a bunch of "You should get ____" or "You should name him/her _____." Nah. I'm happily going with what I've decided. :)

BACK TATTOO!

View attachment 87957

I am gonna assume it has some meaning to her. Like maybe she had a pet dog that was a part wolf that passed on (I've had a few, they are really special and smart).
I don't see an issue with it.
I'm like Yummy I would never ask someone on the internet for their opinion on that, or really give a fuck what it was. Unless I was bored and had no intention of taking what they said into any consideration in my decision, but was more concerned with entertaining myself, by seeing what they would come out with.

There's no way of really having an opinion (on the design) for me, just because I don't know what meaning it has to her. I also don't know what her back looks like, or how it will look on her specific back. I like the intense look of the Wolf. If he had a bowtie or something friendly looking on, or was juggling or something while riding a unicycle, it would ruin it for me.

I am gonna assume it has some meaning to her. Like maybe she had a pet dog that was a part wolf that passed on (I've had a few, they are really special and smart).
I don't see an issue with it.
I'm like Yummy I would never ask someone on the internet for their opinion on that, or really give a fuck what it was. Unless I was bored and had no intention of taking what they said into any consideration in my decision, but was more concerned with entertaining myself, by seeing what they would come out with.

There's no way of really having an opinion (on the design) for me, just because I don't know what meaning it has to her. I also don't know what her back looks like, or how it will look on her specific back. I like the intense look of the Wolf. If he had a bowtie or something friendly looking on, or was juggling or something while riding a unicycle, it would ruin it for me.
When it involves something near and dear to me...such as my next tattoo...or the name I wish to give my child...I wouldn't waste my time asking a person on the internet for their advice. No disrespect, Billy.

Not really sure why she asked me anyway. I asked if it had some meaning, but she didn't really have an answer. She doesn't have a dad, and often asks me stuff. I guess maybe she sees me as a father figure. We chat about life maybe 4 times a week either online of offline.

The design itself is similar, but a bit different. I didn't want to post her design on here. It probably won't stand out as much as in the image, as her skin is a light brown, not white.

Main reason I actually posted was because it was a back tattoo, but figured I should give some context, though obviously poorly written on my part.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I'm smoking spicy chicken thighs over charcoal and oak blocks in the garden. I've also got some steaks on there with a salt and pepper rub.

All the pubs are open again in the UK. The pub gardens are full and everyone is huddled up together without wearing masks. I'll give it 4 months before the next lockdown.

It's nice having a clear head on weekends again.

Not really sure why she asked me anyway. I asked if it had some meaning, but she didn't really have an answer. She doesn't have a dad, and often asks me stuff. I guess maybe she sees me as a father figure. We chat about life maybe 4 times a week either online of offline.

The design itself is similar, but a bit different. I didn't want to post her design on here. It probably won't stand out as much as in the image, as her skin is a light brown, not white.

Main reason I actually posted was because it was a back tattoo, but figured I should give some context, though obviously poorly written on my part.

People always ask if mine mean anything. Lol. I'm like "Yeah, it means I love music and stars." :giggle:

tattoo mean.jpg tat.jpg

I'm smoking spicy chicken thighs over charcoal and oak blocks in the garden. I've also got some steaks on there with a salt and pepper rub.

All the pubs are open again in the UK. The pub gardens are full and everyone is huddled up together without wearing masks. I'll give it 4 months before the next lockdown.

It's nice having a clear head on weekends again.
How's the vaccine status over there? Are they doing them in tiers? Are they open to everyone yet - I'm assuming No, based upon what you are saying about anticipating another wave.

Where I am it was down to an average of 250 or so new infections per day, and now within about a month, it's risen to 750 per day again. I don't know the reason, but I'm assuming variants, and everyone going out to restaurants and bars/ pubs again. Where I'm at people who eat in, don't have to wear masks as long as they are seated 6 feet apart. I don't trust the ventilation systems in a lot of these restaurants enough for that. There's no way I'd do it, that's for sure.

Over the weekend I watched some movies that I'm like the only person on the planet who hadn't seen them. I finally watched Pretty Woman, as well as Monster's Ball. Right now I'm watching Jerry Maguire (The kid is so cute!), and I've got The Princess Bride next on my list.

Reactions: Brit and MarieElise

Go 'head, Sailor Moon ("Inxi")! Damn, I wish I could have attended one of these live competitions!

Last edited:
I am dating a web cam girl... In the beginning it was just talking everyday. We had bad and good conversation. Sometimes just simply emjos . Faces. We both felt the same way about each other. Of course she like me but I loved her. We still dating. It's strange she just started saying she loves me back....regardless of how we met and how we feel about each other.......when I told how I felt she started leaving me on Red. Ignore me for weeks. Even a month. She would tell me how worthless I was to her and how many choices she had. 🤷‍♂️
Now she tell me she loves me. That she wish to be together. She misses me. Talks to me more send morning pictures. Tell me I am the only guy for her. That she made the right choice.....she went from sweet to cold hearted. And now she's all loving with me 🥶...I don't understand.....I am not trying to find answers I just getting this off my chest if you read this thanks 😊 for listening have a good day or night ✌️

I am dating a web cam girl... In the beginning it was just talking everyday. We had bad and good conversation. Sometimes just simply emjos . Faces. We both felt the same way about each other. Of course she like me but I loved her. We still dating. It's strange she just started saying she loves me back....regardless of how we met and how we feel about each other.......when I told how I felt she started leaving me on Red. Ignore me for weeks. Even a month. She would tell me how worthless I was to her and how many choices she had. 🤷‍♂️
Now she tell me she loves me. That she wish to be together. She misses me. Talks to me more send morning pictures. Tell me I am the only guy for her. That she made the right choice.....she went from sweet to cold hearted. And now she's all loving with me 🥶...I don't understand.....I am not trying to find answers I just getting this off my chest if you read this thanks 😊 for listening have a good day or night ✌️
You need this: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/