AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I’m still waiting on some tax documents I need before I can even start getting it done
:( that shouldn't happen, all stuff due for that should be in by February! Go yell at someone!

:( that shouldn't happen, all stuff due for that should be in by February! Go yell at someone!
Corporate taxes. It’s a mess this year.

that doesn’t change the fact that the accountants still need yelled at. But you can’t yell at your accountants. You just get new accountants. Which I think I might.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Corporate taxes. It’s a mess this year.

that doesn’t change the fact that the accountants still need yelled at. But you can’t yell at your accountants. You just get new accountants. Which I think I might.
get out gtfo GIF

What? I’m but a humble small business that pays more in taxes then Amazon
I'm saying tell your accountant that haha.

(But honestly sorry you're dealing with troubles... tax stuff is annoying enough without having people throwing wrenches in your spokes.)

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy
I was commuting on the London Underground one busy Saturday on the Northern Line on the way to Oxford Street.

The tube was packed with passengers. I was standing up as there wasn't any seats. There was a huge black guy sitting in the middle of the carriage. A neck like Tyson. He looked exactly like Micheal Clarke Duncan from the movie The Green Mile. He was wearing a red lumberjack shirt and was dead staring other passengers until they looked away in fear. He was staring passengers out one by one. Eventually he got to me and was staring me out with a menacing glare and flaired nostrils. I looked away. I didn't want any trouble. He must have had mental problems. So he started staring out these Irishmen that were standing at the other end of the carriage and chatting to each other in thick Irish accents. You couldn't make out what they were saying. They were short and about 50 years old.

So one of the Irish men looked back at the black guy and walked over to him and pulled out a coin. "Heads or tails? If I flick the coin and it's heads, you throw the first punch". He flicked the coin and showed the black guy. "It's heads. Throw the first punch". The black guy looked away and got off at the next stop.

Unbelievable! The Irish are nuts!

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Uuugh our new place is really nice, but we're having constant plumbing issues. The rental company keeps calling plumbers out, but then trying to charge us for it (which so far I've argued my way out of successfully, but that won't last forever). Even though the plumber that had to come out our first few days here, told us the plumbing needs replaced.

Anyway, my shower completely stopped draining last night, so we are going to just buy a drain Ogre and do it ourselves. We have 2 full bathrooms, but no one ever uses the 2nd shower, because of constant plumbing issues, causing a backup in the first shower, whenever it's used. Ridiculous. OK done grumbling. Other than that it's a great place with a huge yard, I just wish the plumbing wasn't so fucked!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit and Billyboy
The Chaturbate Unofficial Support threads (2,000 threads) on here are depressing. :( Meanwhile the BongaCams Unofficial Support section has 9 threads. Lol.

It's taking a while for Uber Eats to find me a delivery person for my Red Robin order. The estimated delivery time's been pushed back like four or five times. If I cancel, I'll be charged $13.21. *Sigh* I'm huuungryyy!

hungry 101 dalmatians GIF

It's taking a while for Uber Eats to find me a delivery person for my Red Robin order. The estimated delivery time's been pushed back like four or five times. If I cancel, I'll be charged $13.21. *Sigh* I'm huuungryyy!

hungry 101 dalmatians GIF
This seems to happen to me literally every time too... well when they don't straight up "forget" to deliver it at all, like that one time the dude ate my Popeye's chicken sandwhich. I still can't believe that guy!

I was shocked, on Saturday I paid $5.50 delivery charge, a $1.50 "convenience" fee, and then a $4 tip for the poor lost looking kid who delivered. I realized that was a whole $11 extra dollars on my delivery, just for it to take forever.
Lol nothing about it was convenient at all haha. I can't wait until Covid rates are down.
It was only a $22 food order, so that was a whole extra 50% for delivery, and my tempura was cold.

ETA; Oh and I forget to mention, I live a mile from the store. I'm surprised they didn't tack on the cost of the car to deliver it too haha.

Last edited:
This seems to happen to me literally every time too... well when they don't straight up "forget" to deliver it at all, like that one time the dude ate my Popeye's chicken sandwhich. I still can't believe that guy!

I was shocked, on Saturday I paid $5.50 delivery charge, a $1.50 "convenience" fee, and then a $4 tip for the poor lost looking kid who delivered. I realized that was a whole $11 extra dollars on my delivery, just for it to take forever.
Lol nothing about it was convenient at all haha. I can't wait until Covid rates are down.
It was only a $22 food order, so that was a whole extra 50% for delivery, and my tempura was cold.

WTF! I hope that dude (who ate your Popeye's sandwich) got enough bad reviews and complaints for them to have fired his ass. That's ridiculous!

They found someone to delivery my order, and it says she has one stop along the way. It's now expected to arrive at 6:02 PM. My stomach is growling...
My order was only $12.46, but I tipped $5...the tax was 75 cents...the service fee was $2.50...and the delivery fee was 99 cents.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
They found someone to delivery my order, and it says she has one stop along the way. It's now expected to arrive at 6:02 PM. My stomach is growling...
I track them too, and then I go stand on my treadmill by the front full-sized window watching them come down the driveway. So they know how bad I need the food, and how pregnant I am, and hopefully feel guilty and walk faster hehe.

My order was only $12.46, but I tipped $5...the tax was 75 cents...the service fee was $2.50...and the delivery fee was 99 cents.
Holy shit! They are making a killing on these deliveries. Maybe we're all in the wrong business?! Oh well, enjoy your food 👍
They should give you a discount for taking so long.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think tomorrow is gonna be a Dunkin' coffee kind of day.....

Mom and I are taking my son to the MVA to get his photo ID (Bracing myself for us to be sitting there for 2 - 2 1/2 hours, despite having an appointment...). After that we have an appointment at the eyeglass place to get him new eyeglasses. Probably getting groceries after that.

Then again, Chaturbate replies to them and Bongacams only seems to be here to advertise.

Yeah, that is true. But I'm just saying it's depressing that there are so many back-to-back threads about this person and that person being banned. Good grief!

Last edited:
I think tomorrow is gonna be a Dunkin' coffee kind of day.....

Mom and I are taking my son to the MVA to get his photo ID (Bracing myself for us to be sitting there for 2 - 2 1/2 hours, despite having an appointment...). After that we have an appointment at the eyeglass place to get him new eyeglasses. Probably getting groceries after that.
Sounds like one of those days. Don't forget the yogurt at the grocery store.

Sounds like one of those days. Don't forget the yogurt at the grocery store.

The yogurt thing really isn’t that funny anymore. Lol. Gotta get you some new material. Haha.

When you send a person a long message (yet it gets right to the point) that eloquently expresses your feelings and concerns on a specific subject, and they respond with nothing more than a thumb up (👍) sign. *Sigh* Not even a real response...or any kind of apology. Just a thumb up sign. Unbelievable. Okay, well I'll be keeping my distance then, if I'm just gonna be dismissed with zero fucks.

I
When you send a person a long message (yet it gets right to the point) that eloquently expresses your feelings and concerns on a specific subject, and they respond with nothing more than a thumb up (👍) sign. *Sigh* Not even a real response...or any kind of apology. Just a thumb up sign. Unbelievable. Okay, well I'll be keeping my distance then, if I'm just gonna be dismissed with zero fucks.
When I get those it means I won the argument to me

seriously though. What the hell is going on at Chartubate causing all these payment/account issues? Its got to be something behind the scenes causing the “freezing” of the accounts. I’ve not lurked enough to form an opinion but man sure as hell looks like a pattern

Last edited: