AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just got dose 1 of our Pfizer...

Shots.jpg

:giggle:

@Gruner IDK. The optimistic, idealistic part of myself would like to think so, but I really don't know. There is a lot of very deeply entrenched racism in society, and we're not even at a point where everyone or even a strong majority can even acknowledge or admit that. So I don't see how any rapid change is going to take place until everyone acknowledges and admits that fact. The fact that Donald Trump even got elected with his Hx of blatant racism, kind of demonstrates how many people are racism deniers, or at least how many people don't consider it as a highly important issue in society, that needs to be addressed head-on. That's a lot of fucking people, and Idk how to change that, or how fast that will change

So...

No. At least, not anytime soon. The "me vs them" attitude when it comes to anything political is way too prevalent right now. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Thanks so much for replying.

For me its nice to have an insight into American daily life through this forum. I read a lot NYT and whatnot but you really don't know whats going on there.

A math person would say "division negates unity"

Black lives matter triggered something big inside me. I was looking into American civil war and the time after that. Also beginning of slavery and Bingo, it started in Europe naturally. So when I criticize America I mean all of us. I hope no one is offended.

"All lives matter" sounds nice but is completely beside the point. The point is there are people in MY global community who have to be afraid because of their skin color. I can't even begin to understand what that would mean to me. But it damages me.

Well if you look at history it has been worse. But that doesn't do any good for individuals who suffer now.

phobia.jpg

This is my phobia...except for the "seeing someone else vomit" part. All this talk about the second dose of the vaccine having worse side effects than the first... :confused: I'm just like oh, man...PLEASE don't let nausea/vomiting be one of them (I'm not throwing up at all from this first one...thank goodness). I'll take a sore arm...the chills...body aches...and a fever over nausea/vomiting any day.

I'm gonna have saltines...ginger ale...Pepto chewables...etc. here, just in case.

In January of 2020 I got a stomach bug that was going around at the daycare center where I'd worked, and it was the worst day ever.

Last edited:
View attachment 88104

This is me...except for the "seeing someone else vomit" part. All this talk about the second dose of the vaccine having worse side effects than the first... :confused: I'm just like oh, man...PLEASE don't let nausea/vomiting be one of them! I'll take a sore arm...the chills...body aches...and a fever over nausea/vomiting any day.

I'm gonna have saltines...ginger ale...Pepto chewables...etc. here, just in case.

In January of 2020 I got a stomach bug that was going around at the daycare center where I'd worked, and it was the worst day ever.
My ex was like this. She even boasted about her run of 20 years or so of not vomiting. If our sons were sick, I dealt with it. I understand, it is a thing, like many other phobias, so was happy to make sure she didn't have to witness them throwing up. Can only imagine what it would have been like in a day care situation. So many germs being transferred between little people. My ex is a cop now, so sees drunk idiots being sick all the time.

Reactions: MarieElise
View attachment 88104

This is my phobia...except for the "seeing someone else vomit" part. All this talk about the second dose of the vaccine having worse side effects than the first... :confused: I'm just like oh, man...PLEASE don't let nausea/vomiting be one of them (I'm not throwing up at all from this first one...thank goodness). I'll take a sore arm...the chills...body aches...and a fever over nausea/vomiting any day.

I'm getting my 2nd shot around May 13th. It's Moderna not Pfizer, but I'll let you know what happens. My roommate had both of his, months ago (he's an essential worker), and he never vomited either time. He's someone who vomits easily too, so that's hopeful.

My ex was like this. She even boasted about her run of 20 years or so of not vomiting. If our sons were sick, I dealt with it. I understand, it is a thing, like many other phobias, so was happy to make sure she didn't have to witness them throwing up. Can only imagine what it would have been like in a day care situation. So many germs being transferred between little people. My ex is a cop now, so sees drunk idiots being sick all the time.

Seeing other people throw up isn't the problem for me though. It's when I'm feeling that nausea and I know it's coming...and then it finally happening.

Like that Seinfeld episode (Lol), I had been on a "No Vomit" streak for a long time. That ended in January of 2020.

Doing a little poll asking members who visit models on MFC (or any other cam site for that matter) which 3 hour time slot on MFC they'd prefer to visit.

A) 10 PM - 1 AM EST
B) 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST
C) 9 PM - 12 AM EST

And yes, I've asked this question to the three members I have on my friends list to see what they think. :)

Reactions: MarieElise
#blacklivesmatter is a crock of shit. It doesn't matter what colour you are.
Better watch your fuckin step, bruv.

No, it's not. 🙄 There you go talking outta your ass again.....

And tell that to the family of Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, Trayvon Martin, George Floyd, and countless others.

Come back on here and tell us it's "a crock of shit" when you're a Black person who gets gunned down for basically for Walking/Jogging/Breathing While Black.

Doing a little poll asking members who visit models on MFC (or any other cam site for that matter) which 3 hour time slot on MFC they'd prefer to visit.

A) 10 PM - 1 AM EST
B) 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST
C) 9 PM - 12 AM EST

And yes, I've asked this question to the three members I have on my friends list to see what they think. :)
Hi,

If you have an idea where some of your big tippers are, this might help. I use it for work meetings all the time.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...p2=137&p3=240&p4=248&p5=166&p6=37&p7=136&iv=0

Info pasted below, but prettier on their website.

For instance, 10 pm EST is currently 12 pm in Sydney. So Aussies will be at work. And it will be 3 am in the UK, so they should be getting their beauty sleep.

I work from home and keep one eye on cams, so I would be online anyway. That will change when they force us back into the office!!

UTC-timeNew YorkLos AngelesSydneyTokyoMoscowBerlinLondon
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 14:00:00Thu 10:00 am *Thu 7:00 am *Fri 12:00 midnightThu 11:00 pmThu 5:00 pmThu 4:00 pm *Thu 3:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 15:00:00Thu 11:00 am *Thu 8:00 am *Fri 1:00 amFri 12:00 midnightThu 6:00 pmThu 5:00 pm *Thu 4:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 16:00:00Thu 12:00 noon *Thu 9:00 am *Fri 2:00 amFri 1:00 amThu 7:00 pmThu 6:00 pm *Thu 5:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 17:00:00Thu 1:00 pm *Thu 10:00 am *Fri 3:00 amFri 2:00 amThu 8:00 pmThu 7:00 pm *Thu 6:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 18:00:00Thu 2:00 pm *Thu 11:00 am *Fri 4:00 amFri 3:00 amThu 9:00 pmThu 8:00 pm *Thu 7:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 19:00:00Thu 3:00 pm *Thu 12:00 noon *Fri 5:00 amFri 4:00 amThu 10:00 pmThu 9:00 pm *Thu 8:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 20:00:00Thu 4:00 pm *Thu 1:00 pm *Fri 6:00 amFri 5:00 amThu 11:00 pmThu 10:00 pm *Thu 9:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 21:00:00Thu 5:00 pm *Thu 2:00 pm *Fri 7:00 amFri 6:00 amFri 12:00 midnightThu 11:00 pm *Thu 10:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 22:00:00Thu 6:00 pm *Thu 3:00 pm *Fri 8:00 amFri 7:00 amFri 1:00 amFri 12:00 midnight *Thu 11:00 pm *
Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 23:00:00Thu 7:00 pm *Thu 4:00 pm *Fri 9:00 amFri 8:00 amFri 2:00 amFri 1:00 am *Fri 12:00 midnight *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 00:00:00Thu 8:00 pm *Thu 5:00 pm *Fri 10:00 amFri 9:00 amFri 3:00 amFri 2:00 am *Fri 1:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 01:00:00Thu 9:00 pm *Thu 6:00 pm *Fri 11:00 amFri 10:00 amFri 4:00 amFri 3:00 am *Fri 2:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 02:00:00Thu 10:00 pm *Thu 7:00 pm *Fri 12:00 noonFri 11:00 amFri 5:00 amFri 4:00 am *Fri 3:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 03:00:00Thu 11:00 pm *Thu 8:00 pm *Fri 1:00 pmFri 12:00 noonFri 6:00 amFri 5:00 am *Fri 4:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 04:00:00Fri 12:00 midnight *Thu 9:00 pm *Fri 2:00 pmFri 1:00 pmFri 7:00 amFri 6:00 am *Fri 5:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 05:00:00Fri 1:00 am *Thu 10:00 pm *Fri 3:00 pmFri 2:00 pmFri 8:00 amFri 7:00 am *Fri 6:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 06:00:00Fri 2:00 am *Thu 11:00 pm *Fri 4:00 pmFri 3:00 pmFri 9:00 amFri 8:00 am *Fri 7:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 07:00:00Fri 3:00 am *Fri 12:00 midnight *Fri 5:00 pmFri 4:00 pmFri 10:00 amFri 9:00 am *Fri 8:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 08:00:00Fri 4:00 am *Fri 1:00 am *Fri 6:00 pmFri 5:00 pmFri 11:00 amFri 10:00 am *Fri 9:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 09:00:00Fri 5:00 am *Fri 2:00 am *Fri 7:00 pmFri 6:00 pmFri 12:00 noonFri 11:00 am *Fri 10:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 10:00:00Fri 6:00 am *Fri 3:00 am *Fri 8:00 pmFri 7:00 pmFri 1:00 pmFri 12:00 noon *Fri 11:00 am *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 11:00:00Fri 7:00 am *Fri 4:00 am *Fri 9:00 pmFri 8:00 pmFri 2:00 pmFri 1:00 pm *Fri 12:00 noon *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 12:00:00Fri 8:00 am *Fri 5:00 am *Fri 10:00 pmFri 9:00 pmFri 3:00 pmFri 2:00 pm *Fri 1:00 pm *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 13:00:00Fri 9:00 am *Fri 6:00 am *Fri 11:00 pmFri 10:00 pmFri 4:00 pmFri 3:00 pm *Fri 2:00 pm *
Friday, 30 April 2021 at 14:00:00Fri 10:00 am *Fri 7:00 am *Sat 12:00 midnightFri 11:00 pmFri 5:00 pmFri 4:00 pm *Fri 3:00 pm *

This may or may not help.

Cheers,
Billy

Had my first stream today...

Accidently Launched when trying to test..
Had 2 people land in the room in 2 seconds. So pressed X and ran away..

Worked out how to do a passworded stream for testing.
Was running at about a frame a minute, with regular disconnects.
Since the shitty unlimited internet obviously didn't handle it .. Swapped to the quick and expensive per gig mobile, hotspotted to the PC.

That worked well, got it up to 1 frame per second, 60x quicker than before.
I think it said the computer wasn't keeping up with the encoding.. And 3D graphic's programs etc.
Probably cause it doesn't have a separate GFX card in it.

So threw the $1500 computer aside.. and grabbed the new $5k laptop ive not used before, that still needs a lot of setup..

Well, hopefully stream 2 goes better Lols..

Had my first stream today...

Accidently Launched when trying to test..
Had 2 people land in the room in 2 seconds. So pressed X and ran away..

Worked out how to do a passworded stream for testing.
Was running at about a frame a minute, with regular disconnects.
Since the shitty unlimited internet obviously didn't handle it .. Swapped to the quick and expensive per gig mobile, hotspotted to the PC.

That worked well, got it up to 1 frame per second, 60x quicker than before.
I think it said the computer wasn't keeping up with the encoding.. And 3D graphic's programs etc.
Probably cause it doesn't have a separate GFX card in it.

So threw the $1500 computer aside.. and grabbed the new $5k laptop ive not used before, that still needs a lot of setup..

Well, hopefully stream 2 goes better Lols..
Good luck. Hope it goes well for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Good luck. Hope it goes well for you.

Still playing with it, but least it works now, on the new Lappy + Mobile Net.
1920x1080, 720p, 60fps, 8000 bitrate , Using 1% of the CPU.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where 1080p or HD is please?
Seems I'm suck at 720p as max for some reason.

Last edited:
No, it's not. 🙄 There you go talking outta your ass again.....

And tell that to the family of Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, Trayvon Martin, George Floyd, and countless others.

Come back on here and tell us it's "a crock of shit" when you're a Black person who gets gunned down for basically for Walking/Jogging/Breathing While Black.

Hey,

I'm a Londoner and our regular police officers are not armed fortunately.

It's the civilised center of the world.

A black guy getting pulled over in the US

A black guy getting pulled over in the UK

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm a Londoner and our regular police officers are not armed fortunately.

It's the civilised center of the world.

A black guy getting pulled over in the UK

Chojin, I challenge your claim and opinion of London being "the civilized center of the world".
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/safest-countries-in-the-world

As for your statement:
Unless you are familiar with the political strife that is centered around race here in the U.S., your statement paints you as a very ignorant bystander to the situation and reads as if you are uneducated about the political tensions here in the U.S. While #blacklivesmatter is not just a U.S. matter, it does have it's prominence here in the U.S.

Last edited:

Thats fkn messed up... Geez..
Any NA'ers feel like explaining to me if there's any similarity to how whites get treated in the same sorta situation?
Like hard to tell from a vid, if you just have rogue cops or race issues.

Last edited:
Unless you are familiar with the political strife that is centered around race here in the U.S., your statement paints you as a very ignorant bystander to the situation and reads as if you are uneducated about the political tensions here in the U.S.

NFI on this end of the world (Australia), All I usually get to see is everyone being treated equally.
So wasn't really aware you still had so much race issues in NA.

Best wishes with it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: englishmuffins
rylarosexo,

I was only referring to the UK.

It's really nice here.

You're concerning yourself with matters beyond your control.

I want to visit Texas to try the smoked brisket in your smokehouses.

Hnngg

untitled-1_5.png

Last edited:
rylarosexo,

I was only referring to the UK.

It's really nice here.

I want to visit Texas to try the smoke brisket in your smokehouses.

Hnngg

untitled-1_5.png
Yet you posted two videos about a contrast between the US and London??? Ah yes... How dare I infer that you are only talking about the UK when you chose to use the US as a contrast video. I'd recommend that you do a better job of communicating what you are referring to. Your tiptoe around the seriousness of your statement "#blacklivesmatter is a crock of shit" isn't appropriate either but that is my opinion.

I have traveled to many countries and have visited the UK plenty of times. I am glad you find it nice there. I can say there are pros and cons to the UK as I can with every country that I have visited and each is very nice.

I don't live in Texas, I live in Chicago, so I won't claim to know much about Texan-style BBQ. If ever you find yourself in Chicago, talk to them. People there really do engage in a lively conversation with others about #blacklivesmatter so you may find yourself in a good bit of discussion, especially if you tell them "#blacklivesmatter is a crock of shit". Chicago is really nice here too. Visit.

Yet you posted two videos about a contrast between the US and London??? Ah yes... How dare I infer that you are only talking about the UK when you chose to use the US as a contrast video. I'd recommend that if you do a better job of communicating what you are referring to. Your tiptoe around the seriousness of your statement "#blacklivesmatter is a crock of shit" isn't appropriate either but that is my opinion.

I have traveled to many countries and have visited the UK plenty of times. I am glad you find it nice there. I can say there are pros and cons to the UK as I can with every country that I have visited and each is very nice.

I don't live in Texas, I live in Chicago, so I won't claim to know much about Texan-style BBQ. If ever you find yourself in Chicago, talk to them. People there really do engage in a lively conversation with others about #blacklivesmatter so you may find yourself in a good bit of discussion, especially if you tell them "#blacklivesmatter is a crock of shit". Chicago is really nice here too. Visit.
The 'crock of shit' post was when I had quite a few beers. I didn't intend to kick the hornets nest.

You're really nice.

IDK, it just seems like if you have the money, it doesn't matter what colour you are.

It's awful to see what the underprivilaged go through.

What can you do?

NFI on this end of the world (Australia), All I usually get to see is everyone being treated equally.
So wasn't really aware you still had so much race issues in NA.

Best wishes with it.
Thankfully for the most part. But unfortunately not always.

Did a road trip from Darwin to Broome. Along way in either Fitzroy Crossing or Hall's Creek. We went for a meal to a local hotel. Taxi turned up with two indigenous men in it. They got out, but had no shoes on. They were turned away as they didn't meet the dress code. A white couple turned up and the woman had no shoes. The bouncer went behind the desk and came out with flip flops to put on and then waved them in. We left soon after that, but pointed out the discrimination/hypocrisy to my sons. It is nothing compared to George Floyd and all the other victims, but the double standards exist all over the place.

The 'crock of shit' post was when I had quite a few beers. I didn't intend to kick the hornets nest.

You're really nice.

IDK, it just seems like if you have the money, it doesn't matter what colour you are.

It's awful to see what the underprivilaged go through.

What can you do?
Thanks, I'm often told I am a ray of sunshine. Isn't it awful to see what alcohol and drug-induced statements can do? And not just on this thread :).

Well I don't do coke anymore, but I've had a few beers this week in the evenings tbh.

You're defo a ray of sunshine.

Years ago we had a guy on this forum who'd post nonsense (or maybe just rants?), and when people called him out for behaving like an asshole he used the excuse "Well I was drunk." You've made some...uh...(How shall I word this?) rather head-scratching posts, and blamed it on being high. Today it's that you've "had quite a few beers." Maybe wait 'til you've sobered up to post...before you "accidentally" blurt out another insensitive remark like that? Awesome to hear that you're not doing coke anymore though. 👍

Last edited:
Years ago we had a guy on this forum who'd post nonsense (or maybe just rants?), and when people called him out for behaving like an asshole he used the excuse "Well I was drunk." You've made some...uh...(How shall I word this?) rather head-scratching posts, and blamed it on being high. Today it's that you've "had quite a few beers." Maybe wait 'til you've sobered up to post...before you "accidentally" blurt out another insensitive remark like that? Awesome to hear that you're not doing coke anymore though. 👍
You said this a lot more nicely than I had planned to.

This is your last warning, @Chojin.

Yummy,

Don't get so shook and triggered if you read an insensitve post on a forum.

You're a smart girl.

I;m jus a dumb fuck with a good heart.

Pleae don't read deep into my current brain farts.

:h:

Yummy,

Don't get so shook and triggered if you read an insensitve post on a forum.

You're a smart girl.

I;m jus a dumb fuck with a good heart.

Pleae don't read deep into my current brain farts.

:h:
ok fuck off.