AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Squirting Dildo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally use this one:

its pretty thick and large but its made me lots of money. i cant deepthroat it at all, but most people want me to squirt it on my body instead of fucking myself with it. i always upcharge because its a mess. it's made out of pvc, so it's soft.

i use baddragon's cumlube. cumlube on its own is super good to have. that too has made me lots of money.

INVEST IN CUMLUBE

its pretty thick and large but its made me lots of money. i cant deepthroat it at all, but most people want me to squirt it on my body instead of fucking myself with it. i always upcharge because its a mess. it's made out of pvc, so it's soft.

i use baddragon's cumlube. cumlube on its own is super good to have. that too has made me lots of money.

INVEST IN CUMLUBE
Excellent advice! I have the same dildo and I also use Bad Dragon cum lube. It is the most realistic and I use it for so many different types of shows. Highly recommend!

INVEST IN CUMLUBE
Thank you!

How do you make money with just the cumlube?

I have that one too. It's a bit big for "certain purposes" at times, but still has many fun uses.
I also use the bad dragon cum lube. It is messy as fuck, but these guys love it! If you use it be sure to upcharge substantially for it! It takes forever to clean up.

Last edited:
I have that one too. It's a bit big for "certain purposes" at times, but still has many fun uses.
I also use the bad dragon cum lube. It is messy as fuck, but these guys love it! If you use it be sure to upcharge substantially for it! It takes forever to clean up.

Thank you! How much do upcharge for it?

Thank you! How much do upcharge for it?
I don't use them in live shows hardly ever. I'll use the dong, but not the cum lube. For customs, I add an extra $99, but of that, I get $60. Even then I rarely accept a custom w that in it. Because that's still too cheap to be fucking with that stuff on all my towels, floor etc. I might reconsider that policy in the future, now I have wooden floors, but methinks not. In general, customs are already a huge money loss for me 95% of the time.

Remember a lot of them want it shot in your face. There goes fucking makeup and hair if you don't mind my French. An hour lost right there. I like to wear false lashes too, and those take forever to reapply and are not the cheapest. I'm really not into cum lube for live shows at all. Keep in mind I am a Streamate only model, who mostly does exclusive shows back to back.

Last edited:
In general, customs are already a huge money loss for me 95% of the time.
thats what i feel also about customs . I thought maybe i am nuts , but comparing with what i do normal on cam especially in banking days , vids custom vids feels like a cheap worst coffe , and they tend also to script the video so much that turns me off even thinking about it

Reactions: MarieElise
Thank you!

How do you make money with just the cumlube?
  • if my pussy isn't creamy because of my ovulation cycle, i pop a glob as big as a nickle in before i fuck myself. it makes great lube.
  • if someone wants a creampie or cum on my ass or tits, $50. if they want me to cum on my face, $100. i wear boujie makeup, and that aint cheap. also it takes time to clean up and reapply.
  • if they just want the cumlube with no squirting dildo, $25

it's also a nice thing to have to upsell if you are running out of ideas and the show will not end.

I don't use them in live shows hardly ever. I'll use the dong, but not the cum lube. For customs, I add an extra $99, but of that, I get $60. Even then I rarely accept a custom w that in it. Because that's still too cheap to be fucking with that stuff on all my towels, floor etc. I might reconsider that policy in the future, now I have wooden floors, but methinks not. In general, customs are already a huge money loss for me 95% of the time.

Remember a lot of them want it shot in your face. There goes fucking makeup and hair if you don't mind my French. An hour lost right there. I like to wear false lashes too, and those take forever to reapply and are not the cheapest. I'm really not into cum lube for live shows at all. Keep in mind I am a Streamate only model, who mostly does exclusive shows back to back.
I like your French! Those are all very good points to consider. I cam in an office space I rented that doesn’t have a bathroom in it. That would make the clean up even more fun! Lol

Reactions: MarieElise
  • if my pussy isn't creamy because of my ovulation cycle, i pop a glob as big as a nickle in before i fuck myself. it makes great lube.
  • if someone wants a creampie or cum on my ass or tits, $50. if they want me to cum on my face, $100. i wear boujie makeup, and that aint cheap. also it takes time to clean up and reapply.
  • if they just want the cumlube with no squirting dildo, $25

it's also a nice thing to have to upsell if you are running out of ideas and the show will not end.
Thank you for the information! I am going to give the lube a try and still ponder the dildo.

Status
Not open for further replies.