AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate closed my accountšŸ˜©

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2018
So I got an email this morning from streamate telling me that my account had been closed and the reason is probihited roleplay, and Iā€™m still confused coz roleplay is my least favorite thing to do when it comes to private chat, and I swear to my life that I would never ever offer a client a roleplay just to get an private coz I know I do well on the site and never even asked a client to take me private ever coz I always let the client initiates the private chat or wait for them to asked me if I wanna go private with them. Iā€™m still in shocked getting an email telling me that they closed my account, Iā€™m just thinking maybe itā€™s just a misunderstanding with my end and a client. And Iā€™m wondering if being closed is different from being permanently closed? Guys please I need your help and insight about this coz I do love my job, my clients and I always put me dedications to it and I just donā€™t know what to do nowšŸ˜”

Hi Melanie! I just did, and thanks goodness she helped me a lot! She was real responsive and we did some agreement about my case.
That's awesome. Can you share any advice for others to keep this from happening?

I'm going to report and ban every single member who mentions anything not allowed. I wish Streamate would block words that aren't allowed due to TOS like other sites do. Also wish they would stop members from creating usernames that reference things that are obviously against the rules.

I've lost all confidence in relying on Streamate for a main source of income due to longtime hosts being banned like this. I've removed all references to ANY roleplay because so many guys try to get me to be their mommy. I'm not confident Streamate wouldn't ban me even if I said step- whatever.

This job is so unpleasant now because I have to police these guys, ugh...

Reactions: JessRyan
That's awesome. Can you share any advice for others to keep this from happening?

I'm going to report and ban every single member who mentions anything not allowed. I wish Streamate would block words that aren't allowed due to TOS like other sites do. Also wish they would stop members from creating usernames that reference things that are obviously against the rules.

I've lost all confidence in relying on Streamate for a main source of income due to longtime hosts being banned like this. I've removed all references to ANY roleplay because so many guys try to get me to be their mommy. I'm not confident Streamate wouldn't ban me even if I said step- whatever.

Iā€™ve learned a lot from this coz itā€™s real traumatizing, imagine if im not going to retrieve my account back then Iā€™m going to lose all of my hard earned money, I promised them to report or block the clients that would starts talking about incest sex, and I told them I would be more alert on some other clients that would just talk something that is not allowed and that would put my account in trouble

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam

Great idea to simply ban the words not allowed like almost every other site does. A pop up (like on onlyfans) would be nice warning the member it's a banned word/phrase and they'll be deleted if they have a second offense.) I mean, it's for their and our protection....right?? If something so serious as this is against the TOS, why not go all the way and just ban the word from chat for us & the member???
I don't type at all anymore. No roleplay no kink no fetish.

Great idea to simply ban the words not allowed like almost every other site does. A pop up (like on onlyfans) would be nice warning the member it's a banned word/phrase and they'll be deleted if they have a second offense.) I mean, it's for their and our protection....right?? If something so serious as this is against the TOS, why not go all the way and just ban the word from chat for us & the member???
I don't type at all anymore. No roleplay no kink no fetish.
You are so right! They should have just ban all the words thats against the TOS! Sometimes itā€™s clients that put the model in danger, like in my case I was in regular pvt show and this guy joined my private chat and started talking incest and I accidentally just said ā€œ oh yes daddyā€ but that response was for other client and BOOM my account was closed! So thatā€™s the thing I explained to the support and they have me another chance to re open my account. So I promised them that I would definitely report all the people on the site that would talk and act like that, people who going against the TOS and block them. Itā€™s so stressful that your account would be gone with just some stupid client

Status
Not open for further replies.