AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi do you get paid on Thursdays?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Good morning guys quick question. So I used to get paid direct deposit ACH on Fridays then it changed to Thursdays a few months ago I was super happy about it. Back in the days I would get paid a day ahead if pay day would fall on a Holiday. So I didn't get paid today even though tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'm thinking it's way too early from what accounting can do anyways. So I guess should I expect it on Friday? I got a traditional bank. Thank you.

if banks are closed that day there may be a delay in deposits. earlier this month i had a delay because of veterans day. after the banking holiday passed, my deposit went through the day.

sm support will not payout early unless it's a special situation.

Upvote 0
if banks are closed that day there may be a delay in deposits. earlier this month i had a delay because of veterans day. after the banking holiday passed, my deposit went through the day.

Thank you! Mine came a day later.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Upvote 0

Good morning guys quick question. So I used to get paid direct deposit ACH on Fridays then it changed to Thursdays a few months ago I was super happy about it. Back in the days I would get paid a day ahead if pay day would fall on a Holiday. So I didn't get paid today even though tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'm thinking it's way too early from what accounting can do anyways. So I guess should I expect it on Friday? I got a traditional bank. Thank you.
Contact support to find out which bank will directly deposit your money sooner. The sooner the better right?

Upvote 0
Just ask the question, respectfully, what and/or which account/s will make it easier for me to get paid sooner and make your job easier in accounting to pay me sooner. Simple as that.
Support wont know. Period. If some messages support asking that question then they would be clogging up support and sm support is slow as it is. This is a question you would ask banks. Once SM transfers the payment on Thursday they wouldn't have any control or know what banks process deposits faster.

Upvote 0
Contact support to find out which bank will directly deposit your money sooner. The sooner the better right?

It is pointless to do this. No point in switching banks unless the OP has been unhappy with their current bank and wishes to switch. And then they'd have to inform Streamate of the new bank account, and wait for that change to go into effect in order to get paid at that new account.

And looking at post #6, the op has their money now. Cool.

Upvote 0
It is pointless to do this. No point in switching banks unless the OP has been unhappy with their current bank and wishes to switch. And then they'd have to inform Streamate of the new bank account, and wait for that change to go into effect in order to get paid at that new account.

And looking at post #6, the op has their money now. Cool.
Respectfully disagree with the pointless part, depends on the model and what works best for the model. Just trying to be helpful.

Upvote 0
Support wont know. Period. If some messages support asking that question then they would be clogging up support and sm support is slow as it is. This is a question you would ask banks. Once SM transfers the payment on Thursday they wouldn't have any control or know what banks process deposits faster.
Just trying to be helpful. If my advice doesn't work, don't do it. If it does, great. Just trying to be helpful.

Upvote 0
Respectfully disagree with the pointless part, depends on the model and what works best for the model. Just trying to be helpful.

You can disagree all you want, but the advice you're giving this model (And in some of your other posts, tbh) kinda sucks. And adding "Just trying to be helpful" at the end of all your posts doesn't actually make them helpful. Have a good day.

Upvote 0
You can disagree all you want, but the advice you're giving this model (And in some of your other posts, tbh) kinda sucks. And adding "Just trying to be helpful" at the end of all your posts doesn't actually make them helpful. Have a good day.
You're entitled to your opinion/s, and I'm entitled to mine. Hope all is well, have a good day/night and be safe.

Upvote 0
You're entitled to your opinion/s, and I'm entitled to mine. Hope all is well, have a good day/night and be safe.

Just like I and other posters will say something if it's bad advice, so that the OP isn't wasting their time. I will most certainly have a good day, and you do the same. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.