AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camsoda model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2021
When I am in a private show the model is doing things that I didn't tell her to do and she's winking and smiling could she be winking and smiling at somebody's their spine is she supposed to do that do things he said thank you

Huh? What's wrong with winking and smiling? If there's something specific you'd like her to do in the private show, you need to ask her. A lot of guys will take a model private, and not even give her any idea of what he wants. So the model will either ask you what you're looking for, or she will just do whatever comes to mind.

It's possible the model is split streaming and is live on another site. This happens. Ask the model if this is what is happening. If the model says yes, and you don't want that to happen then you need to tell the model that you don't feel comfortable having your private session seen by the public on one or more other sites. The model could still have people pay to spy on your private. If the model does not agree then you can simply find another model to do privates with, or do "public" privates if you really like being with that model.

You can find several threads here discussing this.

Huh? What's wrong with winking and smiling? If there's something specific you'd like her to do in the private show, you need to ask her. A lot of guys will take a model private, and not even give her any idea of what he wants. So the model will either ask you what you're looking for, or she will just do whatever comes to mind.
Thank you for your answer she had told me that if there was anybody in the room that was on a spy mode that she couldn't see them is that true thank you

Reactions: yummybrownfox
It's possible the model is split streaming and is live on another site. This happens. Ask the model if this is what is happening. If the model says yes, and you don't want that to happen then you need to tell the model that you don't feel comfortable having your private session seen by the public on one or more other sites. The model could still have people pay to spy on your private. If the model does not agree then you can simply find another model to do privates with, or do "public" privates if you really like being with that model.

You can find several threads here discussing this.
I eventually after a few weeks discovered she does with cb. She never told that until in one private she kept showing her feet something I didn't ask for. She then told me about cb. I was hurt. Was it right to keep that from me? Thanks for your time.

Split streaming is so common that I stopped caring long ago about who else could see any privates I initiate, in the same way I cannot stop anyone from paying to spy either.
At least spying increases the model's income, and extending that, keeping other sites live gives the chance to earn more tokens and not lose the audience.
I would never assume you are truly private, unless you are paying for a premium exclusive arrangement, or have agreed up front that the model will turn off all other sites and turn off spy mode.
As long as whatever anyone else tips for doesn't really impact on my enjoyment of the private, I don't care. Things like mentioning another tipper by name, responding to DMs etc would be very off-putting.
Otherwise, I'd rather the model maximised earnings, their time is valuable and most token site private rates are still very fair, so this helps.
Just be aware that if you do c2c with audio, anything you say could be heard by others, and your voice may be very recognisable!

ETA: the only downside of broadcasting private action (from my perspective) is that some viewers just don't understand what they're seeing is being paid for and directed by someone on another site, and this can lead to an expectation that they get 'free' shows, or that a couple of single tokens get great results! And of course, it encourages the freeloaders to hang around and expect a good show for nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.