AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yes, another "Am I falling for a cam model?" post.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2022
So, I seem to be another guy that's "falling for a cam girl." I've read the various threads on this topic I've found on Google. Such as is it possible that a camgirl can fall for a customer/client. It is but rarely happens. As for customer/client falling for a camgirl, it's obviously more common regardless the webcam sites.

Before I continue, I'm an old pro when it comes to going to a strip joint or hitting up a camsite to pop my rocks off on some cute camgirl and go away happy with a big ass smile on my face or drop some gold for her shows. Maybe once in a while private or exclusive with some girl. One time thing and that's pretty much it. Like all sex workers whether be strippers or cam models, they just say shit to reel someone in. When some stripper sees me and says "Hey handsome!" Or "hey cutie!" I know it's just a selling line and the webcam sites are no different.

Well, back in November, I had booked some time off work. So I hit up my usual cam site out of boredom and just randomly going through my favorites but also looking through the new girls. Last time I was there was 2018. I spot a cute latina and I go to her page more or less out of curiosity. Now, I have a weakness for latinas. They make me weak like Kryptonite to Superman.

Physically, she didn't have the physique that I generally look for. But I gave her a chance and paid for a gold show. Damn, can she dance like Salome. So, after her show, it was pretty quiet in her room so we just chit chat. Nothing heavy or intrusive. Just saying where we generally live, basically country and that's all. But we had a pretty fun, light conversation. No bullshit flirting like from the dumber guys that think they're the greatest pick up artist in universal history. Whether it's a game or actually believe their own bullshit, only the guys I speak of in a mocking way know the answer to this.

So we talk about travelling, where we've been, where we'd like to go next once all the lock downs are lifted and go back to pre pandemic days where we could go wherever we wanted. When that happens, nobody knows. So, during that conversation (or some other) she asks me am I seeing anyone (offline)? I thought "Why TF would a camgirl ask me a question like that or even care?" I truthfully answered and said if I was seeing someone in my real world life, I certainly wouldn't be here.

So we do keep talking as the days goes on. Nothing heavy, just light hearted stuff and the occasional private shows. I know camgirls generally are either by nature or under contractual obligations to keep some information confidential and I understand and respect that for their personal safety and legal protection of their site. So if I ask a question but she either deflects it or doesn't answer, I figured oh, probably something personal to her and personal safety issue, which is understandable and I don't mention it again.

So, one day, she says to me I'm special to her. Again, as I said in the opening, strippers and webcam models say anything to hook a customer for the bucks and I wrote it off as such. I figured probably because I could be seen as a regular. So I followed up and said that she says that to all her regulars. She said no. She said she knew she'd meet special people when starting this line of work, as in interesting people. But she said she never thought special to her in this way in the work she does as a camgirl. I thought, is she falling for me?

Yeah, any guy's ego and cock would grow three times its size if a camgirl said that to him without thinking about it with reason.

I didn't start doing some happy dance because she said that to me. As I said, I'm aware the girls on the poles and online are out to make a buck. I constantly keep that in mind.

So one day as we chatted, I brought it up and asked her about why she thinks I'm special? She said I'm unique to her. She said she finds me very funny but also very intelligent and gentle person. She herself, by the way, is a very intelligent woman. Then she drops this and said that even if we never had a private or exclusive session again, that would not change how special I am to her. I thought "No dancer or camgirl would EVER say that when the primary goal is to make money." I don't know if it was reverse psychology that if I heard this I'd take her to private or drop tips more often. I mean, we hit private at least once a week or twice a week and for at least a half hour or more. She knows my rotating work schedule and knows no private time on work nights but the possibility on days off or vacation time. So it's not like I'm being cheap.

One time we had bit of a disagreement and said felt like I was being ignored. Just stupid me getting a little greedy. She said to me she understands that and would if she could and will when the room's quiet. But she told me that she needed me to understand where she's coming from that this is her job. Which I see because where I work, my employer has no problem if employees are chatting away. But when some customer approaches, serve the customer first and when that's done, we can go back to socializing. So, I didn't take it as fuck off. But I think she was just pointing out this is the space that we have to work with in this environment whether we like it or not. She said none of these customers will replace me because, and again she says, because I'm special to her. I replied with forgive me for sounding like a jerk here but how do I know you don't call every regular special as well or baby? Which is a valid point in adult entertainment business. She's called guys that come into her room by saying hello darling or hello honey. But she's never called any guy baby and she calls me that a lot. She explained to me the other day that in her life outside of work, she calls people that she considers close to her baby also very good friends, family and relatives baby. So basically wanted me to connect the dots for myself that she considers me close.

Again, one can reason easy to say that if being a regular.

So, is she single or is she married or in a relationship or common law relationship outside of her job? I've never asked but I wouldn't discount that if she is. She tells me what she'll be doing and that she'll have friends over at her place for New Year's. But I believe there's a strong chance that she is single outside of her work. I told her how I was in Florida in 2018 and went to a strip joint a few times and paid for some lap dances. Two of the lap dancers said to me for $100 I could fuck them. I politely declined the offer.

Thing is, in bed, I'm not one of those guys that pops his load in 5 minutes or less. I'm an endurance fucker and generally can go 45 minutes (or longer) including the foreplay before popping off. Half the time in my personal experiences, the women I've fucked couldn't handle it anymore for the night because of the multiple orgasms I gave them. That's one of the reasons I declined. But I also declined because I have no idea if the stripper has a boyfriend or husband or what not and to fuck some stripper because I think I look at it from the perspective what if I was involved with some woman and she moonlighted as a stripper and getting fucked on the side? It'd piss me off big time. But to each their own. So after I told her that story, she said "I guess I'm lucky then."

So, again I interpreted it that she is single outside of her work. I also told the story as a hint that if she is dating or with someone outside of her work, I don't think I could continue being a regular of hers.

Another time when I logged into her room, we were chit chatting and I told her how one of my exes from years ago emailed me. I said this one ex of mine and I sucked in a relationship but are much better as friends. So it was just a update what my ex was doing and what her common law and kid will do for the holidays. She then looks annoyed and said she doesn't feel well and will go offline for 20 minutes or so. So, I go back 45 minutes later. So I continue a bit more about the email. Nothing personal, just generic updates that we all get from friends that we hear from once in awhile. But the camgirl got all mad about it and I could see that she was quite visibly upset about it. I thought why does this matter to her? Why is she bothered that an ex of mine and I are still friends? So as we're talking, she is setting up the timer and goal to reach for a gold show. Three times or so she cancelled gold shows even though the goal wasn't reached, she will start a show for less. But she cancelled them. I thought, "TF?" So I finally figured, okay, weird for a camgirl to care or get upset about some regular's life and people in their life. But I made a mental note, don't talk about my exes or my past relationships with her because for some damned weird reason they bother her.

She said to me one time that these other guys that come in, they get her body virtually for however long they will pay for. But she said but they can't take something of hers from me which is her heart and mind. Again, the male ego would just inflate big time with a line like that. But the other side of me says keep the feet on the ground, bud.

She never asks me for tips or buy in to her gold shows or take her to private or ever hints at anything of the sort. If I want to, great. If I don't, no problem. I was saying to her I'll be changing up how I spend my cash on this site because it's easy to burn a lot of money. She agreed and she said to me if I need to cut down on spending for awhile to save some money or pay down some bills, she understands. She said but if I need to blow a load or be stimulated, that I can always come to her room. Which I said I pretty much will anyways since she's the only reason I still stick around. She also said she hopes I still come by every day to chat to her when she can. I said me dropping by isn't going to drop and I'll still come by on a daily basis to chat with her. I'm just changing the spending priority on the site, not changing up my daily life routine.

Again that just blows my mind that any camgirl would even utter such a thing. Concern for another's personal budget, etc? For any camgirl or stripper, it's not their concern if some guy runs himself into bankruptcy or money troubles by paying out on the sex trade workers.

I know some will say forget her and find some girl offline. Easier said than done with the pandemic in Canada and in the part of the country I live. So for the forseeable future, an online relationship for now is an option. But for how long, it's anybody's guess where I live. Don't know about other parts of Canada or the world.

A part of me does want to pursue an online relationship with her but I'm well aware it'll be a difficult road to travel. But in the pandemic world we live in, this might be the only option for some people at the moment for when or if pre pandemic life returns to normal.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

When I read through this whole thing (Not right now...the shower is waiting for me), I'm gonna reward myself with a Snickers ice cream bar.

I really wanted to be able to get through this, I tried three times …nope lol. Eli you are a very patient woman!

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, WE 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 WORKING 👏🏼 when we are online. I have many members I am fond of, I greet them and ask them about their day immediately when they come into my room and I pay slightly more attention to them, however it’s because they’re a regular that does paid shows everytime they see me. Cam models are nice to members who pay them, for their work. The more paid shows you do the nicer we are. Just like any business.

A car dealership is much nicer to the man who buys a new Ferrari every few years than the guy who comes in to ask about the dud 25 times without purchase. I cannot stand when guys go “she called me babe! She likes me!” Or “I can’t believe she wasn’t in love with me …she acted like it by calling me nice things and being kind”. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Of course we’re not jerks to paying members, in what industry does being rude to customers benefit the worker? (Unless it’s a domme/sub thing)

I know this is earth shattering news to everyone who writes these novels and I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but — when you’re paying a model we are nice. When you stop, you are now a free loader and we are not. The longer you go without paying the less attention we devote to you. Do you want to work for free? No. So when you’re being “ignored” it’s because there are paying members around and this isn’t free chat hour.

She doesn’t love you. Period, lol. I promise she does not want to meet you under any circumstance, unless she can somehow suck money out of you for something to do with said trip and then leave you stranded in another country alone lol in that case she’ll pretend just to get the money.

The good news is apparently there are many women who just can’t handle your amazing dong and stamina so I’m sure you’ll be just fine 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

I read this in its entirety.
That's all I have to say.
are you a masochist? because...

EdibleShyGosling-max-1mb.gif

PS: im not paying for a tts reader because op wrote over 10000 characters and the max for most is 5000.
help a lady out. can i get a tldr :D

Good God. My husband walked in the room when I was trying to read this, asked if I was reading 'War and Peace.' Wow. I gave up after the "Physically, she didn't have the physique that I generally look for."

You are falling for a a camgirl. She. Does. Not. Love. You.

Sure, maybe and I mean maybe you could be online friends. I am friends with some clients, online. I am never going to meet them in real life. No questions asked. This is a game. The game makes us money. We are going to do/say whatever it takes to make money.

Yes, baby, of course I love you. I want to be with you! None of my other clients mean anything to me like you do. No, I do not tell others in private I love them, only you baby. No baby, you are the only one I do anal in private with. No baby, only you get to control my Nora in private, everyone else only gets the Lush.

COME ON!

PS: im not paying for a tts reader because op wrote over 10000 characters and the max for most is 5000.
Some dude fell in love with a broadcaster. Posted some stuff. Wants others opinions.
The usual responses by the usual people will be posted over the next few days with some stragglers posting over the next few weeks until this thread is forgotten about.

There needs to be a group buy discount for back tattoos.

When I read through this whole thing (Not right now...the shower is waiting for me), I'm gonna reward myself with a Snickers ice cream bar.
Snickers has an ice cream bar? :yikes:

TLDR; OP stumbled upon camgirl two months ago. She doesn't have the body type that he normally likes, but being such a kind and generous man, he decided to still grace her with his presence and gold. They chat a bit after her goldshow and model asks if he is seeing someone. A SIGN! THE FIRST SIGN THAT SHE LIKES HIM! Because why else would someone ask a question like that unless they are trying to get wifed up. Soon after, because remember, OP has only known her for two months, model says OP is special to her. Why? He asks. Surely she must say this to all her regulars? But no. OP is so funny and intelligent, but also very gentle according to her. A SIGN! ANOTHER SIGN! And then she says she doesn't care if he doesn't go private with her anymore (although he later goes on to explain that she says that she still wants him to come into her room everyday and chat with her while she is online, and presumably bored). SO MANY GREEN FLAGS. SHE EVEN CALLS HIM BABY! She only calls her other members darling or honey!

OP accuses model of ignoring him. She says she will talk to him when she is not busy with other members, because this is her job. ANOTHER SIGN. OP talks to model about an email he got from his ex. He believes this annoys her. He continues to talk about ex. To him she gets "quite visibly upset about it". Aaaaannnddd guess what that means? Did you guess another sign that she likes him, because if you did, you guessed right, my friend. OP also speculates if she is single. But from everything she has said, none of that being her relationship status, he infers that she is in fact single.

Also, OP is a god among men. He's not some dumb guy who just bullshit flirts with models. Those guys who think they have game are just dummies. OP can also fuck for 45 minutes and most of the woman he has fucked can't handle his stamina or his glorious ding dong for too long for fear of being unable to walk after he gives them so many multiple orgasms. Some strippers in Florida offered to sex him for $100 and he politely declined because he was worried that they wouldn't be able to handle his godly dingaling. But also, because he was worried about their poor boyfriends or husbands. Not only is OP the ultimate sex machine, but he also is very caring. Along with intelligent, funny and gentle. The perfect man.

OP, better be careful or all us cam models here might also fall for you.

Shorter TLDR; OP is the perfect man. OP fucks. Cam model says OP is special, but has never told him she is single, tried taking their interactions offsite or stopped trying to get him to come into her room. But, she is totally definitely falling for him.

Lol, I like imaginative fiction.

• Funny!
Reactions: GothHostess
Snickers has an ice cream bar?

You really need to try one if this isn't a joke. If you like Snickers you will love the ice cream bar

Yup, and I just recently found out that they're also available in a big box of 24!

View attachment 91185

That box of 24 would be gone within a few days with me, I would not be able to buy it. I love Snickers and the ice cream version a lot, it's been one of my favourites since I was a kid.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
When she said "I guess I'm lucky then."

Maybe she meant that like all those other women in your life that she wouldn't be able to handle your forty-five minute marathons. I mean...um... sure...it is a possibility ya know? Yup, I'll bet that is it.

🤔

I don't know about the rest of this thread but the Snickers Ice Cream Bars are amazing and actually exist.
I've been indulging on Oreo and Twix popcorn. The next time I'm at the market I'm going to check the ice cream section for Snickers, but I think I'll be out of luck. It seems to be a US only product from what I seen on the Googles :( .

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I've been indulging on Oreo and Twix popcorn. The next time I'm at the market I'm going to check the ice cream section for Snickers, but I think I'll be out of luck. It seems to be a US only product from what I seen on the Googles :( .

Hopefully it's available in your area. If not, this is a different tasty treat you may want to try:

edwards.jpeg

TLDR; OP stumbled upon camgirl two months ago. She doesn't have the body type that he normally likes, but being such a kind and generous man, he decided to still grace her with his presence and gold. They chat a bit after her goldshow and model asks if he is seeing someone. A SIGN! THE FIRST SIGN THAT SHE LIKES HIM! Because why else would someone ask a question like that unless they are trying to get wifed up. Soon after, because remember, OP has only known her for two months, model says OP is special to her. Why? He asks. Surely she must say this to all her regulars? But no. OP is so funny and intelligent, but also very gentle according to her. A SIGN! ANOTHER SIGN! And then she says she doesn't care if he doesn't go private with her anymore (although he later goes on to explain that she says that she still wants him to come into her room everyday and chat with her while she is online, and presumably bored). SO MANY GREEN FLAGS. SHE EVEN CALLS HIM BABY! She only calls her other members darling or honey!

OP accuses model of ignoring him. She says she will talk to him when she is not busy with other members, because this is her job. ANOTHER SIGN. OP talks to model about an email he got from his ex. He believes this annoys her. He continues to talk about ex. To him she gets "quite visibly upset about it". Aaaaannnddd guess what that means? Did you guess another sign that she likes him, because if you did, you guessed right, my friend. OP also speculates if she is single. But from everything she has said, none of that being her relationship status, he infers that she is in fact single.

Also, OP is a god among men. He's not some dumb guy who just bullshit flirts with models. Those guys who think they have game are just dummies. OP can also fuck for 45 minutes and most of the woman he has fucked can't handle his stamina or his glorious ding dong for too long for fear of being unable to walk after he gives them so many multiple orgasms. Some strippers in Florida offered to sex him for $100 and he politely declined because he was worried that they wouldn't be able to handle his godly dingaling. But also, because he was worried about their poor boyfriends or husbands. Not only is OP the ultimate sex machine, but he also is very caring. Along with intelligent, funny and gentle. The perfect man.

Shorter TLDR; OP is the perfect man. OP fucks. Cam model says OP is special, but has never told him she is single, tried taking their interactions offsite or stopped trying to get him to come into her room. But, she is totally definitely falling for him.
I lost it at “dingaling” 😅😅

Thank you for this masterpiece it has been the highlight of my day I am dead 😂😂😂

Reactions: Marceline
Definitely available in Australia, but only in 4 packs (or maybe it's 6), not the glorious 24 pack alluded to earlier.

And yes! They are great!

Hopefully it's available in your area. If not, this is a different tasty treat you may want to try:

View attachment 91186

I used to be a little chocolate monster over these when I was a kid. Burger King used to (or may still, I haven't had fast food in over a decade, so idk) have them, or something extremely similar to them. Soooo good. I wish there was a dairy free alternative to these.

Someone in this thread needs to eat one and post about it so I can live a dairy filled life vicariously through them.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Definitely available in Australia, but only in 4 packs (or maybe it's 6), not the glorious 24 pack alluded to earlier.

And yes! They are great!
Snickers ice cream bars are awesome. Good thing for me they're only available in the 4-pack.
My local IGA recently had 24-packs of Classic Vanilla Drumsticks on special; I've doubled my gym sessions as a result
Drumstick_ClassicVanill_MP24_2020.png

I used to be a little chocolate monster over these when I was a kid. Burger King used to (or may still, I haven't had fast food in over a decade, so idk) have them, or something extremely similar to them. Soooo good. I wish there was a dairy free alternative to these.

Someone in this thread needs to eat one and post about it so I can live a dairy filled life vicariously through them.

I think when the Burger King out here had it, it was called Hershey's chocolate cream pie. :)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.