AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy sexy dream!

• Thread starter Deleted member 57737
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57737

Strange!

I had a dream that could be seen as an adult continuation of a serial dream I had as a kid.

I was walking with a faceless girl through the dark woods at night. There was a clearing with a deep black pool where we stopped. Soon after we started to undress the other and as soon as we separated the clothes from our bodies they burst out in flames that after a while we had a nice fire going next to us.

The fatality of the situation was quite sexy.

But what does it mean? should I burn my clothes while having sex? :)

Reactions: LydiaSiopha
The Kid version (without undressing and sex) I had about 35 years ago. It was just about walking through a forest with a faceless girl. Every night we took a different route. Until we found an ancient wall with a metal door inside. Sadly the door was always closed.

Now, last night it was the same girl. It wouldn't surprise me when I dream of it again tonight. :cool:

The Kid version (without undressing and sex) I had about 35 years ago. It was just about walking through a forest with a faceless girl. Every night we took a different route. Until we found an ancient wall with a metal door inside. Sadly the door was always closed.

Now, last night it was the same girl. It wouldn't surprise me when I dream of it again tonight. :cool:
Maybe it's more a premonition of meeting a soulmate or something. But the clothes, fire and locked doors might be symbolic of the trials you will both have to face to make things work.
Just a romantic guess.

Or alternately maybe it's about unlocking the feminine side of yourself within your own psyche.

Or maybe you watched a scary movie when you were young that had a faceless lady, and it somehow embedded in your subconscious and now manifests as a symbol of all of your own mortal fears?

Maybe it's more a premonition of meeting a soulmate or something. But the clothes, fire and locked doors might be symbolic of the trials you will both have to face to make things work.
Just a romantic guess.

Or alternately maybe it's about unlocking the feminine side of yourself within your own psyche.
Those two options might not be far from the truth.

I have been thinking a lot about my feminine side lately. It's quite a powerful concept. Because it does challenge the preconceptions I have about feminism. And I think it could lead to an enriched reality. But as soon as I try to find out what parts of me have a feminine side I find myself asking "What is feminine?" And the older I get the fewer answers I have.

The first option you gave me also has some truth in it. Although its more a meeting with myself. It is a recurring theme in psychology that aspects of the ego can be represented as external personalities. Honestly, I do have some great trials before me in the next few weeks to make my life work.

thanks @EliMarie717 :)

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
"What is feminine?" And the older I get the fewer answers I have.
I ask myself that a lot too, because I've always felt more in touch with my masculine side.

A lot of times I think of masculine as more like how individualized societies are, whereas I see feminine more like how communal societies are. Not in a way where one is good and one is bad, but more in a way where a balance of both is needed. It's an interesting topic.

A lot of times I think of masculine as more like how individualized societies are, whereas I see feminine more like how communal societies are. Not in a way where one is good and one is bad, but more in a way where a balance of both is needed. It's an interesting topic.
That makes sense. Not placing one or the other in a specific framework and balancing those two poles like in nature and physics.

Projected on my dream that would mean that I can have sex with my female side. I can live with that :)

I had the exact same dream last night again. And its funny, but I remembered inside the dream that I wrote about it in this forum. Was also much more vivid this time. Seemed like an accidental stumble into lucid dreaming. Happened to me before. And as I recall the beginning of Lucid dreaming was always the moment when realizing that I'm dreaming.

That makes sense. Not placing one or the other in a specific framework and balancing those two poles like in nature and physics.

Projected on my dream that would mean that I can have sex with my female side. I can live with that :)

I had the exact same dream last night again. And its funny, but I remembered inside the dream that I wrote about it in this forum. Was also much more vivid this time. Seemed like an accidental stumble into lucid dreaming. Happened to me before. And as I recall the beginning of Lucid dreaming was always the moment when realizing that I'm dreaming.
That is really cool. Especially considering since you knew yesterday that you would probably be having the dream again that night too.

I ask myself since some time: Is it generally desirable to explore the wholeness of my inner psyche? Including the really dark parts? When I was young (I still am in a way but that's another story) I thought yes, the deeper you go the better. Everybody has a dark page or two, and exploring that might prevent an uncontrollable outburst of these pages at some point in the future. It is part of a concept I have about owning myself including my shadow.

But on the other hand if you dig for blood you will find it. My consciousness is not nearly big enough to hold, let even understand my subconsciousness. Because there we have connections reaching beyond the self. So I might find a memory of an earlier incarnation of mine for example. Or those shivers going down my spine when thinking of something I said or have done hurting someone I love. Changing and learning doesn't take these dark pages away. So I ask myself: Should some doors stay closed?

How often do you have such dreams? I also want such a dream:cat:
I was very lucky to have been raised in a family where dreaming and meditation was encouraged. Though that didn't give me only advantages, there are some disadvantages too.

There are a few things I find helpful concerning dreaming: (Some things are backed up by science, some are my own experiences.)
  • Take your time to wake up.
    • rushing out of bed and starting the day in a hurry doesn't help keeping your dreams alive. While sleeping your body is in a relaxation phase. Your joints for example get stretched out to soften the pads. The same happens in the brain. The connections loosen a bit and make new connections causing random bursts of electrical discharges. In a dream the brain tries to make sense of these discharges. When you rush out of bed you don't give your brain the opportunity to integrate the experience into its memory and architecture. Of course this is incompatible with many lifestyles.
  • Write down your dreams as much as you can
    • That helps to relive the dream and manifest the experience even further.
  • Make your sleeping room dream friendly
    • Either no electronic devices or as few as possible.
    • Everything with a screen is a no go. Even computer monitors that are switched off are bad because when you wake up those are calling you to look at them. Cellphone is the worst.
  • Be sober
    • enuff said. Although sometimes pod helps me. But only sometimes.
Its very rare that I can live by all of these suggestions but I try it more and more.

• Helpful!
Oh Mr. Grunner, how often do you have such dreams?
That differs very much from time to time. As a kid it was very often. Now not so much. That's why I wrote about it here because it was quite special. Also nowadays I consume a lot of media and I suspect that doesn't help much with dreaming unless you watch David Lynch movies :)

What about you?

That differs very much from time to time. As a kid it was very often. Now not so much. That's why I wrote about it here because it was quite special. Also nowadays I consume a lot of media and I suspect that doesn't help much with dreaming unless you watch David Lynch movies :)

What about you?
David Lynch has some good movies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.