AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELLO @punker barbie , I really need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2022
@punker_barbie I have been working on chaturbate for 4 years, no problems 300 k follow, I received a verification advertisement being found online every day with the reason that I do not show my face, the one that is not correct is minute by minute with the face in the room can be seen on , I added ID card and in the next second I was instantly banned the terms and conditions that I am not an adult and still I am 25 years old and I have been on this account for 4 years, I contacted the support 4 days waiting I receive an answer that I am permanently banned, by 8 days I'm still trying to find out why, for what reason, I added a passport, driver's license, birth certificate, I want to know the reason and if there is a chance to recover , thank you I still love chaturbate ,username :Sexy07sexy Mail 18928621 @punker_barbie I’m pregnant and I’m very stressed is my last job

If I’m doing something please only need know and never doing again I don’t have other option pregnant really need money I have doctor control next week I need pay what I can doing for back ? Please I’m human and all people if get a mistake please let me know never happend again for 1 week I cry evry time I don’t want lost my baby for no money please is all what I have no husband no family please please make me hope please I don’t have other money for Surviver I need food rent pills and I’m eveytime doctor

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
I’m back support reply my banned was a mistake ufff I’m so happy
Very happy for you getting your account back...

However it's such an embarrassment that CB makes mistakes like this, possibly multiple times every single day based on the amount of posts we have here about "bans for no reason".

Upvote 0
Very happy for you getting your account back...

However it's such an embarrassment that CB makes mistakes like this, possibly multiple times every single day based on the amount of posts we have here about "bans for no reason".
Yes really is for 2 week was banned and say “banned permanently and never reply me “ 2 week 50 email at support 🤦🏼‍♀️ And today was sorry was a error and account is open now….. but I’m very happy I’m pregnant and really need my work back ❤️ Thank you support chaturbate

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Yes really is for 2 week was banned and say “banned permanently and never reply me “ 2 week 50 email at support 🤦🏼‍♀️ And today was sorry was a error and account is open now….. but I’m very happy I’m pregnant and really need my work back ❤️ Thank you support chaturbate
5 emails* sorry

Upvote 0
Happy for you,,,me still hoping to get my account back no one still helping me to get it back support still not responsing why my account gets banned i love CB but they keep ignoring me 😔

Reactions: sexy07sexy
Upvote 0
I'm on the same boat, be camming on cb for like 5 years full time and I have like 43000 usd worth of tokens and was banned when I was trying to get verified, I wasn't even online, I'm 30, so they think I'm a minor or my passport is fake? Still hoping to get a reply saying they made a mistake. There is some many people here who has been banned for no reason when trying to verify.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm on the same boat, be camming on cb for like 5 years full time and I have like 43000 usd worth of tokens and was banned when I was trying to get verified, I wasn't even online, I'm 30, so they think I'm a minor or my passport is fake? Still hoping to get a reply saying they made a mistake. There is some many people here who has been banned for no reason when trying to verify.
Yes me waiting 2 week 😑 support say is very busy and sorry for wait so much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.