AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account hacked? Urgent please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2020
My account is sarai_sublime on chaturbate. I have contacted support already support number 19116981. Support responded with I need to ser up two step authentication on my account. I have had that set up on my account however for years.
Today on cb all the cb screens had Greek lettering! Literally. Will attach pictures.
I have tried changing cb pw via email reset, but when I log back in with new pw the Greek lettering still there. I have tried other browsers, still the same. I have checked my pc for virus, ransom ware etc, all clean. I have cleared my cache and cookies and histories. No change. So far my credit cards have not been used which are attached to cb, but how long for??
Please can someone look into this urgently for me. @punker barbie
Much appreciated
Sarai_sublime

Attachments

• IMG_20220214_190520.jpg
    IMG_20220214_190520.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220214_190553.jpg
    IMG_20220214_190553.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Hello again
Just an update, support just contacted me and stated that my personal account does not seem to have been accessed by anyone else. That is somewhat reassuring, however, the greek lettering has been on cb for me for hours now, so perhaps chaturbate itself is being hacked, so having some major issues?
Thank you @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello again
Just an update, support just contacted me and stated that my personal account does not seem to have been accessed by anyone else. That is somewhat reassuring, however, the greek lettering has been on cb for me for hours now, so perhaps chaturbate itself is being hacked, so having some major issues?
Thank you @punker barbie
“I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.”

Upvote 0
Just for future reference for anyone stumbling across this thread, if you end up in another language on CB you can always scroll to the bottom and click English:
View attachment 91754
thanks @cbhours but in my circumstances it was a little more complicated then that. Chaturbate support had to reset my page for me. Something crazy went on and I was not given the option to change it back to english. :)

Upvote 0
thanks @cbhours but in my circumstances it was a little more complicated then that. Chaturbate support had to reset my page for me. Something crazy went on and I was not given the option to change it back to english. :)

Not given the option? The links were not on the bottom of the page?

Edit: I think the links disappear on white labels too

Upvote 0
Not given the option? The links were not on the bottom of the page?
everything was in greek, and even the options were in greek, no English options at all! Even under my bio settings, there was no english options, only greek words, the whole option box was being weird. What chaturbate saw their end and what I saw were two different things, I had to video it to show them.
Thankfully the support person was very helpful and fixed it their end for me :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.