AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need advice I'm desperate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy_

Cam Model
Feb 13, 2021
Hi My daughter has recently been diagnosed with a disease that requires surgery and I need to save a large sum to travel to the USA
I've been a cb model for a year, but I'm also studying so I can't spend enough time on it.
I'm waiting for the confirmation to be able to broadcast on stripchat
Can someone give me tips to increase my profits? Can you recommend me any other page that is not stripchat or chaturbate?
I am really desperate my income is very low

Hi My daughter has recently been diagnosed with a disease that requires surgery and I need to save a large sum to travel to the USA
I've been a cb model for a year, but I'm also studying so I can't spend enough time on it.
I'm waiting for the confirmation to be able to broadcast on stripchat
Can someone give me tips to increase my profits? Can you recommend me any other page that is not stripchat or chaturbate?
I am really desperate my income is very low
I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. You're an amazing mama.

I'm not a cb or a strip chat model so I'm not able to give you a ton of advice.

I do know this: while camming should largely be for entertainment and fun many many many members like to feel like they are contributing and helping you in some way. There are also plenty of ppl who want to "save a ho" out there.

If I was in this situation I think I would leverage that. I'd run fundraisers etc and tell members via my social media that I am trying to save money to pay for my child's serious medical care. I'd offer services in return but ... basically this is one situation I have zero qualms about playing the "cam girl in need card."

Obviously I'd protect my child's identity and details - no disease details, age, gender etc. But I'd play up the emotional card if I needed to make $$ fast to help my child.

I hope your daughter is able to get the treatment she needs and that you are able to get support.

I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. You're an amazing mama.

I'm not a cb or a strip chat model so I'm not able to give you a ton of advice.

I do know this: while camming should largely be for entertainment and fun many many many members like to feel like they are contributing and helping you in some way. There are also plenty of ppl who want to "save a ho" out there.

If I was in this situation I think I would leverage that. I'd run fundraisers etc and tell members via my social media that I am trying to save money to pay for my child's serious medical care. I'd offer services in return but ... basically this is one situation I have zero qualms about playing the "cam girl in need card."

Obviously I'd protect my child's identity and details - no disease details, age, gender etc. But I'd play up the emotional card if I needed to make $$ fast to help my child.

I hope your daughter is able to get the treatment she needs and that you are able to get support.
I tried it but since I couldn't give many details it hasn't worked also I don't have much traffic I only managed to make 5usd in 3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.