AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How is this possible?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
While waiting for my favorite model to come online last night, I was browsing various models rooms when I came across a model that caught my eye. After entering her room, I noticed that the prominent tip sound from another site was playing in her room. The model was displaying that she had the Lovense enabled, but she wasn't giving any reaction or recognition of the tips from the other site. Knowing the tip sound was from a certain site, I went to the site as a guest and after a few minutes I found her room and entered. Her clothes were completely different and there were tips being given, and they were coinciding with the tip sounds I was hearing on the first site and she was reacting to the tips, but the tips were not being displayed in the chat pane and she didn't appear to be interacting with the users.

Ok, this is where it gets weird. All of a sudden I started hearing the tip sound from the first site being played on the second site, so I switched back to the first site tab and found that she was reacting to the Lovense vibes as the tips were coming in there and she was interacting with the guests there. Yet the tip sounds from the second site continued to play as well. Due to the clothes being different on the second site I assumed that this was a recording and thought nothing more about it until I realized that the audio feeds were not making any sense at all.

Is it possible there are some weird shenanigans' going on with the audio through OBS or something? The second site was obviously a recording, but unless the audio is somehow being mixed between the two feeds in OBS or something, I don't see how this is possible.

Some sites show the broadcast with different latency. Some can take even more than a minute. But I don't think that it is enough she will appear in different clothes tho. Or report her where you thought it was a recording and let the admins take care of it.

recording playing on the second site but they left desktop audio enabled so that the sound of the recording comes through but that also picked up the other sounds playing on the machine.

Edit: this doesnt make a lot of sense to do perhaps she thought she took off a brb recording and only took off some brb text and left the recording running?

recording playing on the second site but they left desktop audio enabled so that the sound of the recording comes through but that also picked up the other sounds playing on the machine.

Edit: this doesnt make a lot of sense to do perhaps she thought she took off a brb recording and only took off some brb text and left the recording running?

I don't know enough about OBS to make a guess here about the audio, that's why I asked the question. Even if it was a "BRB" video being played on the second site, is it even possible that she could not be hearing the tip sounds from the second site, clueing her in to the fact that the "BRB" video was still running?

I don't know enough about OBS to make a guess here about the audio, that's why I asked the question. Even if it was a "BRB" video being played on the second site, is it even possible that she could not be hearing the tip sounds from the second site, clueing her in to the fact that the "BRB" video was still running?

lets say she was running a 2 obs setup for example, its an older split casting method that isnt used often these days but back then you didnt generally have 2 projector windows open you only had 1 so maybe she could only see the video on the main site unless she actually brought up the other obs window. If they were tipping on the second site she would just assume they were tipping for whatever she was doing at the time.

lets say she was running a 2 obs setup for example, its an older split casting method that isnt used often these days but back then you didnt generally have 2 projector windows open you only had 1 so maybe she could only see the video on the main site unless she actually brought up the other obs window. If they were tipping on the second site she would just assume they were tipping for whatever she was doing at the time.

I don't understand how this explains how she could not be hearing the tips sounds from the second site if I was hearing them on the first site..?? The tip sounds I was hearing on the first site was coming from the video being played on the second site.

I don't understand how this explains how she could not be hearing the tips sounds from the second site if I was hearing them on the first site..?? The tip sounds I was hearing on the first site was coming from the video being played on the second site.

Why do you think she couldn't hear the tip sounds from the second site? If you could hear it from the first site then i can only assume she would hear it unless her speakers were off? I don't know im having trouble following this scenario maybe if I saw it I could provide a better guess.

Why do you think she couldn't hear the tip sounds from the second site? If you could hear it from the first site then i can only assume she would hear it unless her speakers were off? I don't know im having trouble following this scenario maybe if I saw it I could provide a better guess.
I said this in response to your suggestion that she removed the BRB text instead of stopping the video itself. If her intention was to stop the BRB video, then the tip sounds should have been a clue(if she could hear them) that the video was still playing on the second site.

It's why I asked the question about OBS and the audio in my OP.

Last edited:
I said this in response to your suggestion that she removed the BRB text instead of stopping the video itself. If her intention was to stop the BRB video, then the tip sounds should have been a clue that the video was still playing on the second site.
Oh i meant like hiding the video source like a layer on top of the webcam stream. I didn't mean stopping the broadcast.

Like for example she could have the webcam, then on top of that layer she could have had the video, then on top of that video layer she could have brb text so for example maybe normally she just hides the brb text and the video layer and this particular time she only hid the brb text and accidentally didn't hide the video so it covered the webcam stream.

Oh i meant like hiding the video source like a layer on top of the webcam stream. I didn't mean stopping the broadcast.

Like for example she could have the webcam, then on top of that layer she could have had the video, then on top of that video layer she could have brb text so for example maybe normally she just hides the brb text and the video layer and this particular time she only hid the brb text and accidentally didn't hide the video so it covered the webcam stream.
ok, so in OBS a model can have a stream(layer) playing representing her actual cam feed, and there can also be a "layer" of a recording that she is playing that she can assign to a specific site?

ok, so in OBS a model can have a stream(layer) playing representing her actual cam feed, and there can also be a "layer" of a recording that she is playing that she can assign to a specific site?
no but if shes using an old fashion dual obs setup, meaning she has the regularly installed obs and then a portable obs install and she opens them both to split cast then one obs might have the video layer playing for that specific site when she meant to hide it.
(its an older method, works perfectly fine for models that want additional control but considered obsolete in comparison to the newer rtmp splitting methods because requires additional resources but if you have a powerful enough PC then no problem)

Edit: 🤔 if the second site doesn't have a spy mode like a way to enter a virtual private then its also possible she had started a video on the second site to hide a private she was doing earlier on the main site and forgot to take it off? I dont know im just throwing out guesses.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucid1
no but if shes using an old fashion dual obs setup, meaning she has the regularly installed obs and then a portable obs install and she opens them both to split cast then one obs might have the video layer playing for that specific site when she meant to hide it.
(its an older method, works perfectly fine for models that want additional control but considered obsolete in comparison to the newer rtmp splitting methods because requires additional resources but if you have a powerful enough PC then no problem)
OK. I understand now. I don't think it was being done intentionally if this is the case(using two instances of OBS). I was just wondering why the tip sounds from the video wouldn't clue her in to the fact that the video was still playing on the second site. It was just confusing as to why she would be ignoring the tips. Or maybe she was doing it intentionally. I don't know.

As an aside, I wonder if something like this might not explain what the user experienced in the "Exclusive Privates" thread in the Ask a Model section?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucid1
Status
Not open for further replies.