AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sm Contest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2022
So I am quite new to SM and wow I am not loving this contest I try to make bank on the Sunday and I have sat here for hours and it's so slow I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.
But I feel this contest is making live way harder for me.
What do others think of the contests be really interested to know.

contests suck and most seem to hate them unless you place and dont mind working them. im someone who has placed in contests before, but i dont like working them. i will avoid, or if i have to work them, i'll work my normal shift and if i'm not making my goals, put more time needed.

i use contest time to focus on my other eggs. may that be subscription sites, clip sites, other cam sites, pso, whatever.

Upvote 0
contests suck. i avoid working them, or if i have to work them, i work my normal shift and if im not making my goals, put more time needed.

i use contest time to focus on my other eggs. may that be subscription sites, clip sites, other cam sites, pso, whatever.
Thank you so so much for replying I was having this o my God I'm awful I'm fat I'm ugly moment as although I have made a little its nowhere near where it should be or normally would be.
I think I may well not work the rest of the contest.
The thing I wondering is when it's over will I be able to make up what I've lost like do a lot or girls work the contest and when it's over they log off leaving the site quite?

Upvote 0
Thank you so so much for replying I was having this o my God I'm awful I'm fat I'm ugly moment as although I have made a little its nowhere near where it should be or normally would be.
I think I may well not work the rest of the contest.
The thing I wondering is when it's over will I be able to make up what I've lost like do a lot or girls work the contest and when it's over they log off leaving the site quite?
From my experience, traffic gets better after contests. I personally love to work right when they end because there will be an exodus of exhausted cammodels logging off.

You are not those awful things. I too sometimes think negative things about myself if traffic is slow. Its not you at all! You are beautiful and valid the way you are!!

Also its easter sunday today bb. Not only are you competing with more models online than normal, but with jesus.

Upvote 0
Thank you you have made me feel so much better.
I think thats what I am going to do chill to after this contest then come back as I don't like how it makes me feel.
What do you do during a week long contest thats got to suck so much :(
So a lot of the girls put in hours and hours during the contests? They have got to be so tired afterwards.

Upvote 0
The contests seem to be when SM when SM does site maintenance and other things. You can pretty much expect glitches and poor traffic.
I take a 40-50% paycut during those weeks so I stream a minimal amount. When I have pushed hard to place or get a bonus, it only ever *just* broke even. It wasn't worth the strain to my mental & physical health and life so I avoid them.

That being said, there are some models who bust ass and do super well during contests. I don't know how they do it haha

Upvote 0
Thank you you have made me feel so much better.
I think thats what I am going to do chill to after this contest then come back as I don't like how it makes me feel.
What do you do during a week long contest thats got to suck so much :(
So a lot of the girls put in hours and hours during the contests? They have got to be so tired afterwards.
i assume sleep. the last contest i worked, i placed in the teens and slept for 3 days afterwards.

recommend looking into getting more eggs as i mentioned above :D

Upvote 0
i assume sleep. the last contest i worked, i placed in the teens and slept for 3 days afterwards.

recommend looking into getting more eggs as i mentioned above :D
So I'm on another webcam site. I do have a pso account but it pays so little its a dispatch company I have opened a many vids and need to upload some vids. I don't think as a milf bbw only fans would be much good for be it seems to be younger people :) thank u so much for your help and making me feel better :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
The contests seem to be when SM when SM does site maintenance and other things. You can pretty much expect glitches and poor traffic.
I take a 40-50% paycut during those weeks so I stream a minimal amount. When I have pushed hard to place or get a bonus, it only ever *just* broke even. It wasn't worth the strain to my mental & physical health and life so I avoid them.

That being said, there are some models who bust ass and do super well during contests. I don't know how they do it haha
Hey thank you for replying :) I've been told they are mainly when the site is maintenence I don't think they will be good for my mental health I have eupd and it's so not worth either burning myself our or making myself ill. And sleeping afterwards with 6 children is not an option :)

Upvote 0
I can confirm the contests are definitely not great for mental (or tbh physical) health..

I'm fairly new but when I decide to take part, I get obsessed, put in ridiculous hours and though I've placed pretty well and earned good bonuses from the two I've taken part in, I get real burnout afterwards and some of the extra money gained essentially gets subtracted from the next week where I'm not working because I'm so tired!

That being said, it's a good motivator and good bit of quick cash if you know how to take a break and when to quit 😅

Upvote 0
So I'm on another webcam site. I do have a pso account but it pays so little its a dispatch company I have opened a many vids and need to upload some vids. I don't think as a milf bbw only fans would be much good for be it seems to be younger people :) thank u so much for your help and making me feel better :)
I'm a milf and the young guys love me. Stepmoms are all the rage right now. You never know until you try. OF is a lot of work though. They expect a constant stream of content for their subscription fee.
As far as the contests build up your regulars. My hourly income only dips by a little. There is always a dip, but it's not that much and I'm sure it's because I have a band of loyal regulars who get shows with me no matter how bad the glitches are. They will restart the show 6 times if they have to, and they actually have to do that often during contest weeks. Earnings dips are not a reflection on you. When you experience them it's usually because something is going on behind the scenes that you have no control over.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.