AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not able to upload image for verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Milfqueen123
Not sure what I did wrong. No email stating piks were rejected, just this. I took piks with phone. After the first attempt to upload failed, I converted piks to jpg to no avail. Do I need to use desktop mode OR just do this on my PC?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-210900_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-210900_Chrome.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 9
Not sure what I did wrong. No email stating piks were rejected, just this. I took piks with phone. After the first attempt to upload failed, I converted piks to jpg to no avail. Do I need to use desktop mode OR just do this on my PC?

There is a maximum file size allowed as well. How big are these files you are submitting?

Upvote 0
That's true. May have been too large. 3000 X 4000 pixels, and about 950 kb

What format are you uploading in?
I am unsure which formats they allow, but if you're not, try converting to jpg or png (lots of free online converters - or literally open in paint and save as a new format/extension)

Upvote 0
That's true. May have been too large. 3000 X 4000 pixels, and about 950 kb

I think that should be fine, maybe the image is corrupt some how? I dont know, i do know that 950kb is pretty low for an image of that resolution, try not to send any images through any service that may compress the image and lower the quality.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.