AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Keyword Ban Feature

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondered if any of the models here have tried out this recent added feature, and had any feedback?
View attachment 92690

I’m wondering about this, too. I’d also be curious to see what the most commonly banned words are, just as a general snapshot of the things models are most interested in avoiding.

I’d assume “PM” is near the top of the list, but that’s a wild guess on my part.

I prefer the BoobieTrap Censorship Bot because it doesn't notify the person that a certain word is banned. It seems like CB's feature notifies the member by not letting them send the message? At least that's how I interpreted the wording in the settings, the tweet makes it sound kinda different. I like that I'm able to see the hidden message when I use the bot though.

Words I have banned are some slurs/insults, some political terms and some other stuff. I'm gonna be adding "PM" though, thanks for the reminder @Smoothie !

I guess this will be different for most like it is for them now using bot/app features with this.
But location questions, marital status, in the 30+ I think a lot hate the mom/mommy/milf etc stuff so they have that.

I wonder if models have switched to this built-in version instead of just sticking with their bot/app one?
I mean the All In one bot that allows you to add words and I can't imagine many models wanting to edit the bot that is already doing what they want, so I am curious.

It does not notify the user that their message was hidden but it also doesn't notify the broadcaster. I think all in one bot is a better choice because you can set it to notify you when its happening but it all depends on what words your blocking. For example if you are just blocking offensive words maybe you don't want to see it at all but if you are blocking real information about you like for example names, location names, etc then you probably want to be notified when someone (edit: attempts to) writes them to your chat.

Exactly the kind of feedback I was curious about, thanks!
I think it'd be better if the model can see the message that was blocked, because at least they can review it and adjust keywords if necessary.
And was also wondering if the user got notified their message had been blocked, and why.
I've just seen some unusual comments lately, and thought it may be an attempt to avoid a keyword bot.

This new 'feature' is case-insensitive and does nothing fancy with text when it runs the comparison. The words you block will only be blocked if they were typed exactly. There is no way to link words/phrases together (IE: www+(+)+.) No one is notified that a word was blocked or who typed the blocked word or what was blocked. Comparisons appear to be made against ASCII text and disregard Unicode input (like from spam bots). It's pretty rudimentary anti-spam and you'll find better options on apps & bots.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Status
Not open for further replies.