AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I found my profile content copied on another account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Chaturbate Username
iva_handfull
I was looking at some of the top models tonight on StripChat today when I saw one of the (current) top models has copied content from my profile and made it their own.

I drew up an infographic of sorts called "Iva_Handfull's Simple Steps to StripChat Pleasure". I also created a version for my Chaturbate profile.

This cam model has created their version and plagiarized my content.

I've messaged them and asked them to remove it.

Do I have any recourse with this issue with StripChat directly if the model does not reply or comply with my request?

Attachments

• iva.jpg
    iva.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 25
  • ili.jpg
    ili.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 25
I wouldn’t put too much effort into it.
They’ve not copied it directly word by word and there’s nothing much you can do really, even if they did a blanket copy & paste.

Focus on your room and entertaining your audience. It will deliver more results and happiness for yourself.

Focus on your room and entertaining your audience. It will deliver more results and happiness for yourself.
I totally agree. I've had similar things happen in the past and easily brushed them off.

But good news... the other model replied to my message and he took his down.

Reactions: James_and_Aiden
Status
Not open for further replies.