AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got a best fuck from a robot, and I liked it.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2022
Hi, dear AmberCutie, my intentions here are not for advertising purposes. I only post this review and all about my experience that will definitely be of help to others.

Your site is amazing and very hot, I would appreciate it if you can approve.

I bought a fucking machine from AdultRepDao.com, their flagship machine FM18. The important thing to note here isn't necessarily why I bought a fucking machine but the fact that I got the best fuck.

The one thing I know about fucking machines is that they are incredibly expensive, typically starting at $1000. I'm fairly fortunate in that I have a decent amount of disposable income that I like to spend on toys or random fun stuff. But I can't really motivate a 1000-dollar purchase on something that may or may not be for me. That didn't keep me from typing the words "fucking machines sale" into Google now and again…

One night I ran across this website (adultrepdao.com) that claims to sell high quality Chinese-manufactured machines for a modest $399 – $469, now their price range $369 – $469, they added Hollow T-frames on shelf to stay competitive, here highly recommend Solid T-frames + Dual Control, solid for best stability when thrusting, in addition to the wired speed controller, also the Dual Control adds the wireless remote control with 18 different thrust modes. It's clear that the company, and its proud owner, is based in China. I don't know more about them, so I am hesitant buying products from China at such a generous premium. However, there were two factors that made me eventually pull the trigger. First, the website goes to some length to install trust and credibility, and got very great reviews from some blog sites. Everything you would ever want to know about the products is clearly explained either in text or in any of the several videos it contains, very professional, unlike other traditional boring shopping sites. Second, 469 bucks is just cheap enough for me to go "fuck it" and they accept PayPal. If this really was a scam, PayPal should in theory have my back.

In fact, I committed myself to writing this review before-hand because if this turned out to be a legit 469 dollar fucking machine then people in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Fetish Community really need to know about it.

Okay, so five minutes after making my order I received an order completion system email. A few minutes later I received another email asking if it is correct for shipping information, which will prepare for fast shipment, they offer express shipping (DHL as default) on orders over $150. My point is that the customer service was immediate and remarkably good. Every claim the website made ended up being completely true. It's not a scam.

This is what I ordered:
1 x FM18 (dual control + solid t-frames)
1 x Vac-U-Lock adapter
1 x Suction Cup
1 x Spring adapter
1 x A04 Big Dildo attachment - flesh
20220525142909.jpg

I also made a separate order for a Doc Johnson Vac-u-lock and suction base dildo on Amazon, which was another $80.

Roughly a week later the package arrived, Discreet Packaging & Delivery as they said. It even had a note inside for the customs officials to be careful with the contents (as most packages from China will get inspected. I've heard. Mine seemed no exception.)

So, let's talk about the machine itself.

As far as I can tell it looks and works exactly as the one demonstrated on the store page. There's really nothing bad I can say about is. It is that machine, it's solid and the motor is pretty strong. It's quiet, at least quiet enough to not become a distraction when you're using it.
20220525142955.jpg
The updated extra white rubber bearing sliding system at the output shaft, not a bare opening, avoid noise, friction, and prevent parts from wearing down, make every stroke in extremely quiet way.

I only have a couple of minor complaints. The power brick feels extremely light and cheap. This is probably the most likely point of failure, however I'm not an electrical engineer and so far, it's worked fine. So, this ended up being a non-issue.
20220525143034.jpg20220525171718.jpg
The suction cup adapter works surprisingly well as long as you have a dildo that can attach to it. An absolute MUST have! Suction cup is pushed down and re-enforced every time the dildo is pushing forward into a person's body. Works way better than just a simple rod attachment. Most ordinary suction cup dildos within 8.6 cm in diameter, will definitely fit but my Bad Dragon toys won't. I actually went as far as to buy a cheap metal plate, drill a hole in it and assemble my own suction cup adapter. Despite looking weird it works like a fucking charm!
20220525143028.jpg
The Vac-u-lock adapter worked as advertised. Quality metal, sturdy attachment for vac-u-lock toys. Again, I had to order a compatible dildo separately.
20220525143039.jpg20220525142855.jpg
The Spring Flexible adapter is nice attachment for making toys easier to use. It increases the realism and helps maintain a decent angle if you move around, and this has just the right amount of flex. Very good for flexibility and different positions.
20220525143007.jpg
This machine… it's strong (strong enough to rock itself off my table). And like any good machine it doesn't give a FUCK about soft fleshy humans in its way. It has enough torque to push you forward as it thrusts, however I noticed that when faced with a particularly big dildo and a tight hole (I'm admittedly a bit of a size queen) it will need some help to penetrate. To be fair we're talking about extremes here. What happens then is that the motor will continue to push but the axel stops turning until you help it push through or you move out of its way. (This probably puts stress on the motor. For the reason I always penetrate before setting it in motion.)

It's actually pretty fun when, let's say, a horse dildo accidentally pulls out and then repeatedly flops forward and slaps your butt as if trying to re-penetrate.

Once inside it will go as deep as your body will let it and the maximum thrust length is more than I can handle, so in my case it leaves nothing to be desired. I personally like to put the thrust length at its middle setting. The shortest setting works very well with plugs and is a safer way to experience the maximum speed.
20220525143020.jpg
This machine is also double-sided thrusting design, which means it can fuck two people at the same time. It's possible to detach one of the bars, so that to use it as a solo machine.
20220525142922.jpg
The FM18 is a classic fucking machine that uses a motor to rotate a flywheel, this flywheel is linked to a thrust rod by a link arm. The link arm translates the rotational movement of the flywheel into the linear movement of the thrust rod.

This arrangement is very common on fucking machines as it is very efficient and reliable. The faster the flywheel rotates, the quicker the dildo on the end of the thrust rod moves in and out.

The length of thrust is critical, and you want to set it to a length that you can comfortably take. You don't want a dildo slamming into your cervix or conversely dropping out of you on every stroke.

If you need to adjust the length of thrust (how deeply the machine thrusts into you), you will need to undo the nut on the back of the flywheel where the link arm connects to it, and easy to adjust by hand. No tool required. But here we’d like to mention that, slightly loosen the screw 2 turns, no more than 4 turns.

The control box is as much your salvation as your own undoing. The red button allows you to stop the machine at any time and the dial lets you to go from a gentle push to fucking reckless abandon. The half-point setting it's already pounding you pretty hard and is more than enough to satisfy me. The maximum setting is nothing less than ferocious and has the potential to transform you into a drooling, quivering mess.

The wireless remote-control mode is controlled by a red switch on the body and this wireless controller. Speed up, speed down and variable patterns, 18 different thrust modes.

You can easily adjust the angle of the machine and all that works well, in my experience it's pretty much perfectly aligned in its topmost horizontal position. Then rubber feet on the machine makes sure it doesn't move around much on its own, unless if you really crank it up or when the dildo is hits your limit. I place it so that the back feet are against the door still of my bathroom which keeps if from moving but the machine still had a tendency to turn laterally if I'm accepting it at an angle. But now Ground Anchor for securing FM18 machine are also sold separately. Overall, this is a sturdy, heavy machine that will do its job perfectly fine for most people. It certainly does for me.

I adore this machine it literally gives new life to my collection of toys and all I have to do is close my eyes and I'm there, on all four, getting to pound by a hung beast without restraint. Well worth my money.

My wife loves it! We're having so much fun with this relentless beast 😉 Downside is there's always a mess afterwards cuz my wife is a squirter...

Hi, dear AmberCutie, my intentions here are not for advertising purposes. I only post this review and all about my experience that will definitely be of help to others.

Your site is amazing and very hot, I would appreciate it if you can approve.

I bought a fucking machine from AdultRepDao.com, their flagship machine FM18. The important thing to note here isn't necessarily why I bought a fucking machine but the fact that I got the best fuck.

The one thing I know about fucking machines is that they are incredibly expensive, typically starting at $1000. I'm fairly fortunate in that I have a decent amount of disposable income that I like to spend on toys or random fun stuff. But I can't really motivate a 1000-dollar purchase on something that may or may not be for me. That didn't keep me from typing the words "fucking machines sale" into Google now and again…

One night I ran across this website (adultrepdao.com) that claims to sell high quality Chinese-manufactured machines for a modest $399 – $469, now their price range $369 – $469, they added Hollow T-frames on shelf to stay competitive, here highly recommend Solid T-frames + Dual Control, solid for best stability when thrusting, in addition to the wired speed controller, also the Dual Control adds the wireless remote control with 18 different thrust modes. It's clear that the company, and its proud owner, is based in China. I don't know more about them, so I am hesitant buying products from China at such a generous premium. However, there were two factors that made me eventually pull the trigger. First, the website goes to some length to install trust and credibility, and got very great reviews from some blog sites. Everything you would ever want to know about the products is clearly explained either in text or in any of the several videos it contains, very professional, unlike other traditional boring shopping sites. Second, 469 bucks is just cheap enough for me to go "fuck it" and they accept PayPal. If this really was a scam, PayPal should in theory have my back.

In fact, I committed myself to writing this review before-hand because if this turned out to be a legit 469 dollar fucking machine then people in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Fetish Community really need to know about it.

Okay, so five minutes after making my order I received an order completion system email. A few minutes later I received another email asking if it is correct for shipping information, which will prepare for fast shipment, they offer express shipping (DHL as default) on orders over $150. My point is that the customer service was immediate and remarkably good. Every claim the website made ended up being completely true. It's not a scam.

This is what I ordered:
1 x FM18 (dual control + solid t-frames)
1 x Vac-U-Lock adapter
1 x Suction Cup
1 x Spring adapter
1 x A04 Big Dildo attachment - flesh
View attachment 92796

I also made a separate order for a Doc Johnson Vac-u-lock and suction base dildo on Amazon, which was another $80.

Roughly a week later the package arrived, Discreet Packaging & Delivery as they said. It even had a note inside for the customs officials to be careful with the contents (as most packages from China will get inspected. I've heard. Mine seemed no exception.)

So, let's talk about the machine itself.

As far as I can tell it looks and works exactly as the one demonstrated on the store page. There's really nothing bad I can say about is. It is that machine, it's solid and the motor is pretty strong. It's quiet, at least quiet enough to not become a distraction when you're using it.
View attachment 92797
The updated extra white rubber bearing sliding system at the output shaft, not a bare opening, avoid noise, friction, and prevent parts from wearing down, make every stroke in extremely quiet way.

I only have a couple of minor complaints. The power brick feels extremely light and cheap. This is probably the most likely point of failure, however I'm not an electrical engineer and so far, it's worked fine. So, this ended up being a non-issue.
View attachment 92798View attachment 92799
The suction cup adapter works surprisingly well as long as you have a dildo that can attach to it. An absolute MUST have! Suction cup is pushed down and re-enforced every time the dildo is pushing forward into a person's body. Works way better than just a simple rod attachment. Most ordinary suction cup dildos within 8.6 cm in diameter, will definitely fit but my Bad Dragon toys won't. I actually went as far as to buy a cheap metal plate, drill a hole in it and assemble my own suction cup adapter. Despite looking weird it works like a fucking charm!
View attachment 92800
The Vac-u-lock adapter worked as advertised. Quality metal, sturdy attachment for vac-u-lock toys. Again, I had to order a compatible dildo separately.
View attachment 92801View attachment 92802
The Spring Flexible adapter is nice attachment for making toys easier to use. It increases the realism and helps maintain a decent angle if you move around, and this has just the right amount of flex. Very good for flexibility and different positions.
View attachment 92803
This machine… it's strong (strong enough to rock itself off my table). And like any good machine it doesn't give a FUCK about soft fleshy humans in its way. It has enough torque to push you forward as it thrusts, however I noticed that when faced with a particularly big dildo and a tight hole (I'm admittedly a bit of a size queen) it will need some help to penetrate. To be fair we're talking about extremes here. What happens then is that the motor will continue to push but the axel stops turning until you help it push through or you move out of its way. (This probably puts stress on the motor. For the reason I always penetrate before setting it in motion.)

It's actually pretty fun when, let's say, a horse dildo accidentally pulls out and then repeatedly flops forward and slaps your butt as if trying to re-penetrate.

Once inside it will go as deep as your body will let it and the maximum thrust length is more than I can handle, so in my case it leaves nothing to be desired. I personally like to put the thrust length at its middle setting. The shortest setting works very well with plugs and is a safer way to experience the maximum speed.
View attachment 92804
This machine is also double-sided thrusting design, which means it can fuck two people at the same time. It's possible to detach one of the bars, so that to use it as a solo machine.
View attachment 92805
The FM18 is a classic fucking machine that uses a motor to rotate a flywheel, this flywheel is linked to a thrust rod by a link arm. The link arm translates the rotational movement of the flywheel into the linear movement of the thrust rod.

This arrangement is very common on fucking machines as it is very efficient and reliable. The faster the flywheel rotates, the quicker the dildo on the end of the thrust rod moves in and out.

The length of thrust is critical, and you want to set it to a length that you can comfortably take. You don't want a dildo slamming into your cervix or conversely dropping out of you on every stroke.

If you need to adjust the length of thrust (how deeply the machine thrusts into you), you will need to undo the nut on the back of the flywheel where the link arm connects to it, and easy to adjust by hand. No tool required. But here we’d like to mention that, slightly loosen the screw 2 turns, no more than 4 turns.

The control box is as much your salvation as your own undoing. The red button allows you to stop the machine at any time and the dial lets you to go from a gentle push to fucking reckless abandon. The half-point setting it's already pounding you pretty hard and is more than enough to satisfy me. The maximum setting is nothing less than ferocious and has the potential to transform you into a drooling, quivering mess.

The wireless remote-control mode is controlled by a red switch on the body and this wireless controller. Speed up, speed down and variable patterns, 18 different thrust modes.

You can easily adjust the angle of the machine and all that works well, in my experience it's pretty much perfectly aligned in its topmost horizontal position. Then rubber feet on the machine makes sure it doesn't move around much on its own, unless if you really crank it up or when the dildo is hits your limit. I place it so that the back feet are against the door still of my bathroom which keeps if from moving but the machine still had a tendency to turn laterally if I'm accepting it at an angle. But now Ground Anchor for securing FM18 machine are also sold separately. Overall, this is a sturdy, heavy machine that will do its job perfectly fine for most people. It certainly does for me.

I adore this machine it literally gives new life to my collection of toys and all I have to do is close my eyes and I'm there, on all four, getting to pound by a hung beast without restraint. Well worth my money.

My wife loves it! We're having so much fun with this relentless beast 😉 Downside is there's always a mess afterwards cuz my wife is a squirter...
Holy crap. You have a lot of time on your hands, huh??

All the images on that site were stolen from this site: https://lustti.com/ who took them from aliexpress 😂 (on aliexpress they arnt even watermarked, dont get why they bothered with the lustti pics, since they obviously grabbed some from ali express)
It's just another cheap generic sex machine, nothing special or out of the ordinary.
It's only like $200 on ali though, tbh dosnt look the best quality and an extra $100-$150 looks like you get a massive step up in build quality. (on a different machine)

i do want a fuck machine and I appreciate the very in-depth review :)
Very high-quality product! Invest in quality you won't regret it. Relentless and messy.

The double-ended thrusting design. That one seriously increases your play options as a couple or group of friends.

AdultRepDao.com is an excellent online shop to work with on a product level but especially on a customer service level.

All the images on that site were stolen from this site: https://lustti.com/ who took them from aliexpress 😂 (on aliexpress they arnt even watermarked, dont get why they bothered with the lustti pics, since they obviously grabbed some from ali express)
It's just another cheap generic sex machine, nothing special or out of the ordinary.
It's only like $200 on ali though, tbh dosnt look the best quality and an extra $100-$150 looks like you get a massive step up in build quality. (on a different machine)
Thanks for your comment.

I don’t know why the Dao Huan sex machines don’t get more attention. While Reddit and people in the fetish scene love these machines, the mainstream still has no idea!

After a quick chat with them, it seems like they’re aiming at streamlining the branding and do a full switch to Lustti, so that’ll probably help with them finally making a name for themselves as they definitely deserve it!

But when people in West, hear its made in China, then Many back off. And they don't like invest money in a product, who they do not Know the quality of.

Of course, some of these online stores are fraudulent, inferior products and poor service.

But I'm lucky, AdultRepDao is real an excellent online shop to work with on a product level but especially on a customer service level.

I promise I never get paid from them. In fact, I committed myself to writing this review before-hand because if this turned out to be a legit 469 dollar fucking machine.

i dont believe you even have a wife. please provide proof of wife and i will buy 10!

I dunno I get turned on everytime a new "I got banned by CB SHIRLEY PLZ HELP" thread pops up. But what *really* turns me on is when someone posts a "help me find this model" thread. I about cream my panties everytime.

Nothing at this time, but if I am ever curious about a sex toy, I know who to ask!! You and your wife should do a Youtube review channel. You sounded like you might have an engineering background--so thorough!
This is a good idea, but my wife wants it to be a privacy.

• Funny!
Reactions: jillianna
Sorry, my wife wants it to be a privacy.
if your wife wanted privacy, you shouldnt be bragging that this fuck machine can make her squirt to random internet strangers you are trying to pawn off your alibabi fuck machine to.

now please supply proof of wife and i will buy 10! this is great deal!

if your wife wanted privacy, you shouldnt be bragging that this fuck machine can make her squirt to random internet strangers you are trying to pawn off your alibabi fuck machine to.

now please supply proof of wife and i will buy 10! this is great deal!
Sorry, I only share my experience that will be of help to others want to buy a fucking machine.

I don't sell machines, I'm also a buyer, if you want, please buy from AdultRepDao.

Sorry, I only share my experience that will be of help to others want to buy a fucking machine.

I don't sell machines, I'm also a buyer, if you want, please buy from AdultRepDao.
then im gonna continue believing you don't have a squirting wife and you are just pawning off your totally not your alibaba e-commerce sex site. its weird as hell you created an account on a cammodel support thread to give this really in-depth review on a toy obviously for another audience. which oh look very similar post with same pictures copy and pasted from reddit you made last week with a brand new account. very passionate buyer. listen dao random stranger with zero relations to the site you are hustling recommending, we are hustlers here too, and a lot of us can see the pitch and clock all the SEO buzzwords in your initial post.

btw. no one should buy dildos from that site. only because you they dont even list the materials the toys are made out of. which by the way is more important than the diameter and length. that all means jack shit if the toy is gonna give any vagina haver a nasty yeast infection.

Btw. I dont care if you actually have a wife or not. My point is i don't believe you are doing this because you are this passionate about a fuck machine. Its totes alright if you are advertising your fuckmachines/store here. You are in the right demographic to advertise just wrong tactic. There are lots of models looking to try different sextoys. Majority of electronics are made in China, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Seriously Dao, put list the materials on those toys.

Btw. I dont care if you actually have a wife or not. My point is i don't believe you are doing this because you are this passionate about a fuck machine. Its totes alright if you are advertising your fuckmachines/store here. You are in the right demographic to advertise just wrong tactic. There are lots of models looking to try different sextoys. Majority of electronics are made in China, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Seriously Dao, put list the materials on those toys.
Please believe me, I'm a real buyer. In fact, I committed myself to writing this review before-hand because if this turned out to be a legit 469 dollar fucking machine, and posted some forums.

They also sell plenty of PVC and silicone toys, they list the materials the toys are made out of, you can see on their site.
categories.pnga04.png

I, too, when writing an honest review (that I'm not gaining anything from of course) of a product I'm impressed with repeat the brand's full name and product price at every opportunity.

One thing I would suggest you do if you want to try this again is hire a native English speaker to write your posts. You've done very well but there are some small expressions that read as typically Chinese that give you away. 😉

One thing I would suggest you do if you want to try this again is hire a native English speaker to write your posts. You've done very well but there are some small expressions that read as typically Chinese that give you away. 😉
Yes, in fact, I am not a native English speaker.

btw. no one should buy dildos from that site. only because you they dont even list the materials the toys are made out of. which by the way is more important than the diameter and length. that all means jack shit if the toy is gonna give any vagina haver a nasty yeast infection.
Anywhere you know of that covers the topic of what toy materials and oil/lube ingredients are best.. to try and avoid issues as much as possible?

Thanks,, I'm in the market to buy one soon. But three questions please.

1. Any info on how to hook this up to platforms and tokens?
2. Wont it just fly around the room when its turned on? Does it need bolting down to something?
3. How does it compare to the Lovense model which is designed to hook up with tokens. Since they are $700 at the moment.

Thanks,, I'm in the market to buy one soon. But three questions please.

1. Any info on how to hook this up to platforms and tokens?
2. Wont it just fly around the room when its turned on? Does it need bolting down to something?
3. How does it compare to the Lovense model which is designed to hook up with tokens. Since they are $700 at the moment.
Hi,

"Wont it just fly around the room when its turned on? Does it need bolting down to something?"
Solid parts and rubber feet on the machine makes sure it doesn't move around, unless if you really crank it up or when the dildo is hits your limit. I place it so that the back feet are against the door still of my bathroom which keeps if from moving but the machine still had a tendency to turn laterally if I'm accepting it at an angle. I use bar bell weights and cushion towels to hold down my machine even better during fast, rough play.
Of course, you can purchase the Ground Anchor for securing machine.

"How does it compare to the Lovense model which is designed to hook up with tokens. Since they are $700 at the moment."
They’re a little behind Lovense as they’re not offering app control just yet ( though their rep says it’s coming soon! ). So if that’s a must for you, you’ll probably prefer the competition.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Status
Not open for further replies.