AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your top 5 favorite videogames of all time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Red Dead Redemption 2
Grand Theft Auto V
Death Stranding
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Im not one to doubt female gamers... But those are a lack of "girlgames" for lots of female sounding accounts.

Life hack: if you are gonna pretend to be women playing video games, list more games known for having a large female player base. Makes it more believable.

girl games like farm/life sims and platformers.

World of Warcraft
Portal
Star Ocean: 2
Spyro the Dragon
Rust
I'm severely late to reply to this, but it needed to be said.
Star Ocean anything. :h: Star Ocean Ex anime is also great.

The "Toxic kid starts crying when being raided - rust" youtube video is a tale of legend. "Not my high external wahls!". :'(

Hotline Miami 1 and 2 (counting them as one since they're pretty much the same game)
Dark Souls
Death Stranding
Undertale
Deep Rock Galactic

Some refined vintage taste in this thread. 🧐 I feel all nostalgic now.

Mine:
1) Final Fantasy 6
2) Final Fantasy 10
3) GTA San Andreas
4) Resident Evil 4
5) Zelda Ocarina
5.5) TES Morrowind
5.9) Final Fantasy 7
5.999) Chronotrigger

I wasn't strong enough to kill 3 of my babies, sorry. Hon mentions to World of Warcraft and Civ 5, each have about as many hours as the rest combined

Reactions: ericlafayet
Omg…I am absolutely freaking ancient when I read this thread. lol . Sorry “mature”. I was looking to see if I could maybe find video game ideas 🎮 for when I’m bored online. No one wants to see what I used to play:
Burger 🍔 Time
Jungle Hunt
QBert

Any good dance game suggestions? Wouldn’t a stripping dance game be awesome 👏 😎 ? Win-win.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.