AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your top 5 favorite videogames of all time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hard one! I'm definitely a fan of video games... It's how I learned English in the first place

I don't think I can rank them so this is in no particular order:

Ace Attorney series
Pokemon Yellow (for nostalgic reasons but I love the whole franchise and I've been particularly fond of the TCG)
Suikoden Tierkreis (somehow this is very special to me - maybe because of the scenery... so eye-catching)
My Time at Portia
The Sims, the whole franchise, just a lot of good memories

And lately I've been playing this japanese mobile game called Yumeiro garden where you have your restaurant and dress up your doll and decorate your garden and there's gatchas and the whole mobile bs but I'm so addicted, I love it, it's where I run away to when life gets too overwhelming so I'd definitely include it there but I've been playing it for a month 😅

Any good dance game suggestions? Wouldn’t a stripping dance game be awesome 👏 😎 ? Win-win.
Sorry for the double post
but I didn't know how to include that; have you ever played Just Dance? They release a new one every year with the latest songs and it's just so much fun to dance with family and friends or even on your own. You can play it on a game console or on your PC. I definitely recommend it!

What game do you play on toilet?
Call of Doodie.

Speaking of which...(in no particular order)

Call of Duty any WW2 edition
Gun
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 & 2
Westward (I think that's what it was called)
And I forget what I was gonna add, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.