AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im struggeling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2022
Hi guys since i joined the adult camworld in 2017 before that i hated it.i never wanted to be a camgirl but because of bad economy in my country and also bad luck with finding jobs without being discriminated at work because of how im i forced myself to join the camming industry,and im not gona say im 100% unhappy with it no because that's not treu,But im 75% or 80% happy with it ? answer is no and the main reason is because im different and i belongs to a special catogory and that's making most men on camsites cares only about seeing my genitilia and that is one of the most thing i hate to show my genitilia on livecam also in paid private chat i don't show that part.the only things i show are my naked breast,ass,body half naked body in lingerie or costumes or fully naked without showing my genitilia is the only thing i do,i never show them and i read so many reviews about camgirls that do non-nude shows without going naked and they earn money only thru chatting or fetish shows without showing their genitilia i wonder how you guys can do that? Because me myself i tried to do fetish shows without going naked its not working for me most men that are into fetish are still asking me to show my genitilia and if they can't see that they leave or demanding is real hard for me i don't know what to do i wonder is it because im black and part of the lqbt is that maybe the problem? most nearly all of the men are so obssesed with seeing my genitilia I ask myself why can't i attract men that don't care about my genitilia at? all men who are mostly lonely and wants to chat only or wants a sexy strip show from me only without asking or required me to show my girl genitilia omg this is making me so sick i wonder how some camgirls can attract such men that don't require them to show genitilia and i can't i look beautiful and attractive but still attract mostly only idiots and grazy men on livecam idiots that mostly cares what's between my legs i just im not sure how long i can do this maybe i will giveup camwork im still thinking about how will i earn money if i leave camwork,because no matter im not gona lie im still earning money is not much but im earning and how will i do i don't have any other way yet to earn money im also looking for alternative jobs like chatting without cam or phonesex job but these jobs are so hard to find also because a lot of these sites don't accept models that live outside usa and canada like sexpanther,nigtflirt,chatrecruit and many more and some do accept but if you dont have a lot followers they will not accept you is so sad,Any advise can some tell me should i giveup camwork or should i hangout there i bit more?

Last edited:
Hi guys since i joined the adult camworld in 2017 before that i hated it.i never wanted to be a camgirl but because of bad economy in my country and also bad luck with finding jobs without being discriminated at work because of how im i forced myself to join the camming industry,and im not gona say im 100% unhappy with it no because that's not treu,But im 75% or 80% happy with it ? answer is no and the main reason is because im different and i belongs to a special catogory and that's making most men on camsites cares only about seeing my genitilia and that is one of the most thing i hate to show my genitilia on livecam also in paid private chat i don't show that part.the only things i show are my naked breast,ass,body half naked body in lingerie or costumes or fully naked without showing my genitilia is the only thing i do,i never show them and i read so many reviews about camgirls that do non-nude shows without going naked and they earn money only thru chatting or fetish shows without showing their genitilia i wonder how you guys can do that? Because me myself i tried to do fetish shows without going naked its not working for me most men that are into fetish are still asking me to show my genitilia and if they can't see that they leave or demanding is real hard for me i don't know what to do i wonder is it because im black and part of the lqbt is that maybe the problem? most nearly all of the men are so obssesed with seeing my genitilia I ask myself why can't i attract men that don't care about my genitilia at? all men who are mostly lonely and wants to chat only or wants a sexy strip show from me only without asking or required me to show my girl genitilia omg this is making me so sick i wonder how some camgirls can attract such men that don't require them to show genitilia and i can't i look beautiful and attractive but still attract mostly only idiots and grazy men on livecam idiots that mostly cares what's between my legs i just im not sure how long i can do this maybe i will giveup camwork im still thinking about how will i earn money if i leave camwork,because no matter im not gona lie im still earning money is not much but im earning and how will i do i don't have any other way yet to earn money im also looking for alternative jobs like chatting without cam or phonesex job but these jobs are so hard to find also because a lot of these sites don't accept models that live outside usa and canada like sexpanther,nigtflirt,chatrecruit and many more and some do accept but if you dont have a lot followers they will not accept you is so sad,Any advise can some tell me should i giveup camwork or should i hangout there i bit more?
First of all, if you were, and are still uncomfortable doing webcam work, why TF did you ever get involved with webcam work in the 1st place? There are plenty of non-webcam jobs out there, where you can work from and/or away from home. Yes, yes, there are customers out there who will pay just to talk to you, and you don't have to show anything.

2nd, nobody forces a person to join the webcam world. It's a personal choice. Just like you do with any job, you sign the contract when you are hired as an employee, and accept all of the pros and cons of whatever job you decide to do. If for some strange reason your BF/GF/husband/wife or Transgender partner forced you to join the webcam world, you should've cut that relationship off, and found somebody who will love and respect you for who you are. As the saying goes: Love doesn't hurt. I repeat, love doesn't hurt. You're I was forced into the webcam world claim is questionable, to say the least.

3rd, check your grammar. You spelled genitalia wrong more than once. Im? Correction: I'm.

Did you read the ACF tips before getting on the webcam? Did you state in your profile on one and/or more cam sites you broadcast on, that you don't show genitalia? Yes, yes, I know people will still ask to see this anyway, but just be polite and say "no," or "I don't feel comfortable doing that." If they respect you, they will respect that. If not, they will leave, and/or if they become abusive towards you, kick/ban them, and report them to support right after the abuse happens/happened.

When I started working as a stripper to pay for college when my scholarships ran out, one guy/stripper/veteran I talked to about doing stripping hit it right on the nose: Either you're comfortable doing this or your not. I decided to take the plunge and pursue, at the time, a secret fantasy I had, about stripping in front of women and men. I say this to you and/or anybody else who happens to read this thread: Only do, in the webcam world, what you are comfortable doing. Your followers will respect you, and haters will hate, sigh. Always have, always will. Don't get too attached in the webcam world because of privacy issues, but have fun. New fetishes pop up all the time. If you're lucky, you can discover a new fetish you like, that you never would've known/thought about, until being on the webcam.

PSO might work better for you. I do this when I'm taking a break from Skype cam shows to rest my eyes. See link below. Plus, you can do other things when the phone line is slow like, exercising and/or housekeeping. I turned my 2nd bedroom into a home gym, but always, I repeat, always keep your phone nearby and pick up on the 1st ring. Combine webcam and PSO work like I do, and live comfortably, and you can also work offline like I do. Have lots of fun, and last, but certainly not least, no regrets.

In conclusion, just be patient. Online modeling isn't a get-rich-quick job. You have to build a following. I hope you can become more comfortable within the webcam world, now and moving forward, but if not, pursue a career that is lucrative and fulfilling for you. If you're going to just vent/say bad things about the webcam industry as a whole, please GTFO of the webcam world ASAP and never return, and save your sob story for somebody who is gullible and/or too woefully naive, to see you're just playing the victim card. BTW, No disrespect is intended in my response/s. You posted, and I'm replying, simple as that. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-women-turning-phone-sex-lines-earn-cash.html

Damn you response is a bit hard haha but i understand what your saying and i respect that im cool with it your right but id your read my whole story im just forcing myself to do this job because of very bad 1 economy in my country 2 why i can't or don't do normal job right now i wrote that already but trust me im trying for sure im also thinking to become my own boss but not easy but it will work out i don't know when
Thanks for tip honey ow and yes look i don't hate camming its just the genitilia thing is making me grazy how most men wants only that

First of all, if you were, and are still uncomfortable doing webcam work, why TF did you ever get involved with webcam work in the 1st place? There are plenty of non-webcam jobs out there, where you can work from and/or away from home. Yes, yes, there are customers out there who will pay just to talk to you, and you don't have to show anything.

2nd, nobody forces a person to join the webcam world. It's a personal choice. Just like you do with any job, you sign the contract when you are hired as an employee, and accept all of the pros and cons of whatever job you decide to do. If for some strange reason your BF/GF/husband/wife or Transgender partner forced you to join the webcam world, you should've cut that relationship off, and found somebody who will love and respect you for who you are. As the saying goes: Love doesn't hurt. I repeat, love doesn't hurt. You're I was forced into the webcam world claim is questionable, to say the least.

3rd, check your grammar. You spelled genitalia wrong more than once. Im? Correction: I'm.

Did you read the ACF tips before getting on the webcam? Did you state in your profile on one and/or more cam sites you broadcast on, that you don't show genitalia? Yes, yes, I know people will still ask to see this anyway, but just be polite and say "no," or "I don't feel comfortable doing that." If they respect you, they will respect that. If not, they will leave, and/or if they become abusive towards you, kick/ban them, and report them to support right after the abuse happens/happened.

When I started working as a stripper to pay for college when my scholarships ran out, one guy/stripper/veteran I talked to about doing stripping hit it right on the nose: Either you're comfortable doing this or your not. I decided to take the plunge and pursue, at the time, a secret fantasy I had, about stripping isn front of women and men. I say this to you and/or anybody else who happens to read this thread: Only do, in the webcam world, what you are comfortable doing. Your followers will respect you, and haters will hate, sigh. Always have, always will. Don't get too attached in the webcam world because of privacy issues, but have fun. New fetishes pop up all the time. If you're lucky, you can discover a new fetish you like, that you never would've known/thought about, until being on the webcam.

PSO might work better for you. I do this when I'm taking a break from Skype cam shows to rest my eyes. See link below. Plus, you can do other things when the phone line is slow like, exercising and/or housekeeping. I turned my 2nd bedroom into a home gym, but always, I repeat, always keep your phone nearby and pick up on the 1st ring. Combine webcam and PSO work like I do, and live comfortably, and you can also work offline like I do. Have lots of fun, and last, but certainly not least, no regrets.

In conclusion, just be patient. Online modeling isn't a get-rich-quick job. You have to build a following. I hope you can become more comfortable within the webcam world, now and moving forward, but if not, pursue a career that is lucrative and fulfilling for you. If you're going to just vent/say bad things about the webcam industry as a whole, please GTFO of the webcam world ASAP and never return, and save your sob story for somebody who is gullible and/or too woefully naive, to see you're just playing the victim card. BTW, No disrespect is intended in my response/s. You posted, and I'm replying, simple as that. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-women-turning-phone-sex-lines-earn-cash.html
Danny.. plenty of people are survival sex workers. If you think there are not people that feel forced into sex work by circumstances you are incredibly niave. She's a person of color, visibly LBTQIA and clearly facing discrimination. She mentioned living outside the US.. this could mean her circumnstances are very dire indeed. She didnt say bad things about the industry just about her experinece in it which is valid. Having people constantly push boundries is indeed very taxing and this forum shouldn't judge someone for coming here to vent about that. You were unneccessarily harsh to someone asking for help and support in good faith. How DARE you say someone is playing a victim card? How on earth would you know? And im sorry but venting is allower here. You are not the forum police and sex work has ugly sides plenty and people should feel safe to share negative experiences.

Also just because her spelling was incorrect a few times her post was understandable and I dont think it's necessary to criticize that. If she missed an apostrophe in I'm it's petty and pendantic to point that out. We all know what she meant.

To the poster: I am sorry you are having so much of a struggle navigating camming right now. I have a couple reccomendations for you: Lola Davina has a book called thriving in sex work. I think it might be helpful to you.

If you are on twitter https://twitter.com/SW_ThriveHive?t=igJZb-CCr5V7uevi7EgZUw&s=09 this is a locked acount just send a follow request and confirm you are a sex worker. They host weekly online zoom meetings which are set up to discuss and provide support for all types of sex workers. If you feel like you need some community support thats an option beyond this forum.

Dannys suggestion of Phone Sex is not a bad one. Theres also onlyfans or maybe justforfans (they seem to have a good lgbtq base) and these provide a little more distance from your clients.

You did not specify which country you're in - is niteflirt an option where you are? If you are comfortable sharing this might help.

Reading between the lines I wonder if you are in the trans or gender non conforming category and that is why you're finding people obsessed with seeing your genitals. If you're comfy sharing a little more I may have more detailed suggestions. For example I know trans women can often do well as femdoms. But that does depend on the specifics of your identity and presentation.

I hope you can figure out a way to navigate all this. Doing a job that makes you uncomfortable sucks. Remember when you cam you are in charge, no one else.

Last edited:
Danny.. plenty of people are survival sex workers. If you think there are not people that feel forced into sex work by circumstances you are incredibly niave. She's a person of color, visibly LBTQIA and clearly facing discrimination. She mentioned living outside the US.. this could mean her circumnstances are very dire indeed. She didnt say bad things about the industry just about her experinece in it which is valid. Having people constantly push boundries is indeed very taxing and this forum shouldn't judge someone for coming here to vent about that. You were unneccessarily harsh to someone asking for help and support in good faith. How DARE you say someone is playing a victim card? How on earth would you know? And im sorry but venting is allower here. You are not the forum police and sex work has ugly sides plenty and people should feel safe to share negative experiences.

Also just because her spelling was incorrect a few times her post was understandable and I dont think it's necessary to criticize that. If she missed an apostrophe in I'm it's petty and pendantic to point that out. We all know what she meant.

To the poster: I am sorry you are having so much of a struggle navigating camming right now. I have a couple reccomendations for you: Lola Davina has a book called thriving in sex work. I think it might be helpful to you.

If you are on twitter https://twitter.com/SW_ThriveHive?t=igJZb-CCr5V7uevi7EgZUw&s=09 this is a locked acount just send a follow request and confirm you are a sex worker. They host weekly online zoom meetings which are set up to discuss and provide support for all types of sex workers. If you feel like you need some community support thats an option beyond this forum.

Dannys suggestion of Phone Sex is not a bad one. Theres also onlyfans or maybe justforfans (they seem to have a good lgbtq base) and these provide a little more distance from your clients.

You did not specify which country you're in - is niteflirt an option where you are? If you are comfortable sharing this might help.

Reading between the lines I wonder if you are in the trans or gender non conforming category and that is why you're finding people obsessed with seeing your genitals. If you're comfy sharing a little more I may have more detailed suggestions. For example I know trans women can often do well as femdoms. But that does depend on the specifics of your identity and presentation.

I hope you can figure out a way to navigate all this. Doing a job that makes you uncomfortable sucks. Remember when you cam you are in charge, no one else.
Hi miss lollipop thank you so much for understanding this means a lot to me and yeah danny sound rude and disrespectful at the end but i understand what he is saying part of his advise is not the best but i see why some men are hard.im not mad at danny i hope he will be more understanding,when i write a message i don't watch back what i write that's why im writting some words incorrect im from south-america and on the camsites they put models in catogories that fits them.and yeah im a transgender woman i hope this will not bring more hate here please if you guys want to give an advise please make sure to give a good one like miss lollipop did not a bad one only because you hate that im trans im 100% female now and a lot men are after male body parts on livecam i can't give them that the biggest problem is why camsites are putting me into trans catogory is because my country is very bad to transwomen here are not allowed to change their gender on their documents also after surgery this is also 1 of the reasons im doing camwork because im saving money to relocate to another lgbt friendly country where transgender people are allowed to change their gender on their documents this can be the only way i can work on camsites on female catogory
No niteflirt is not supported in my country i contacted them to ask they told me i can't join the site also phrendly or what the name is and flirtbucks also,Im looking for some apps and sites where i can do paidchat sexting without doing livecam or videocall i tried arousr and talktome but no succes because talktome your required to finish 60 days 300 minutes is hard i can't do that because im doing other work too and men there are not that nice
About arousr my experience there was not very bad but also not the best but im open to try them again if they allow me back im not sure if they will
and yes i can try to follow the twitter account for better advise and maybe if you guys know a new sexting platform/non-adult platform or a old one that's looking for models let me know? I tried so many of them also chat operator but no luck a lot of them are not easy or they are saying they don't accept models outside uk,usa and canada
Chatrecruit is one of them they don't allow models from my country to join and there are many more i tried camcontacts also i asked them to add me to the non adult catogory they don't want i asked them so many times and they are not allowing me because im transwoman i also was on imlive friends and romance they where so open to allow me to work in friends and romance catogory that was nice of them i wish camcontacts could do the same but sadly imlive the friends and romance traffic was dead after 1 month and they pay models very bad so i just deleted my account
Is just not easy
Just if you know some sites or apps let me know and miss-lollipop thank you so much your such a nice person

When I started working as a stripper to pay for college when my scholarships ran out, one guy/stripper/veteran I talked to about doing stripping hit it right on the nose: Either you're comfortable doing this or your not. I decided to take the plunge and pursue, at the time, a secret fantasy I had, about stripping in front of women and men. I say this to you and/or anybody else who happens to read this thread: Only do, in the webcam world, what you are comfortable doing. Your followers will respect you, and haters will hate, sigh. Always have, always will. Don't get too attached in the webcam world because of privacy issues, but have fun. New fetishes pop up all the time. If you're lucky, you can discover a new fetish you like, that you never would've known/thought about, until being on the webcam.

There was no need for all of that. Why are you talking to this woman with such suspicion...as if she's on here pulling a con? I'm really disappointed by the way you're on here shaming her for venting, and that you seriously told her to "get the fuck out." Are you having a bad day or something?

You called her out for her grammar, yet you yourself have a tendency to go crazy with the usage of slash marks in all of your posts. It's bizarre.

Hi miss lollipop thank you so much for understanding this means a lot to me and yeah danny sound rude and disrespectful at the end but i understand what he is saying part of his advise is not the best but i see why some men are hard.im not mad at danny i hope he will be more understanding,when i write a message i don't watch back what i write that's why im writting some words incorrect im from south-america and on the camsites they put models in catogories that fits them.and yeah im a transgender woman i hope this will not bring more hate here please if you guys want to give an advise please make sure to give a good one like miss lollipop did not a bad one only because you hate that im trans im 100% female now and a lot men are after male body parts on livecam i can't give them that the biggest problem is why camsites are putting me into trans catogory is because my country is very bad to transwomen here are not allowed to change their gender on their documents also after surgery this is also 1 of the reasons im doing camwork because im saving money to relocate to another lgbt friendly country where transgender people are allowed to change their gender on their documents this can be the only way i can work on camsites on female catogory
No niteflirt is not supported in my country i contacted them to ask they told me i can't join the site also phrendly or what the name is and flirtbucks also,Im looking for some apps and sites where i can do paidchat sexting without doing livecam or videocall i tried arousr and talktome but no succes because talktome your required to finish 60 days 300 minutes is hard i can't do that because im doing other work too and men there are not that nice
About arousr my experience there was not very bad but also not the best but im open to try them again if they allow me back im not sure if they will
and yes i can try to follow the twitter account for better advise and maybe if you guys know a new sexting platform/non-adult platform or a old one that's looking for models let me know? I tried so many of them also chat operator but no luck a lot of them are not easy or they are saying they don't accept models outside uk,usa and canada
Chatrecruit is one of them they don't allow models from my country to join and there are many more i tried camcontacts also i asked them to add me to the non adult catogory they don't want i asked them so many times and they are not allowing me because im transwoman i also was on imlive friends and romance they where so open to allow me to work in friends and romance catogory that was nice of them i wish camcontacts could do the same but sadly imlive the friends and romance traffic was dead after 1 month and they pay models very bad so i just deleted my account
Is just not easy
Just if you know some sites or apps let me know and miss-lollipop thank you so much your such a nice person
Being trans will not get you any hate here. I promise. I dont have time to write a longer response just now but I will soon. I just wanted to reassure you are welcome here.

OP's grammar and spelling might not have been perfect, but for someone who claims they went to college your level of reading comprehension is quite low.

I know I'm pretty much repeating what have been said already, but I couldn't not say anything after reading that.

People do sex work out of myriad reasons, not always because it's a fun first choice job for them, you don't have to enjoy this job to do it, just like you don't have to enjoy being a cashier, cleaning person or a banker to do these jobs. I don't know if you heard about a little thing called capitalism? We all need money to survive, everyone's circumstances and available options are different and shaming a person for doing sex work out of necessity is a disgusting SWERF rhetoric. Survival sex work saves lives.

Shaming anyone, but especially a non-native language speaker for mistakes is also really shitty. Not everyone has the same access to education, resources, we also have different working brains, some people are neurodivergent, some have intellectual disabilities, some are simply not good with languages. The main and most important function of any language is allowing us to communicate. As long as misspelling or grammar mistakes don't prevent that there's no need to comment on them. If they do prevent clear communication then it is absolutely possible to ask for clarification without being a dick.

I believe it is, however, fine and needed to complain about the language a person is using when that language is potentially harmful or hurtful, so I will comment on one thing I noticed you doing a few times before. There's absolutely no need to write "your BF/GF/husband/wife or Transgender partner", this suggest trans women aren't women and trans men aren't men and can't be in categories of bf, gf, husband or wife. You can literally just write "your partner" that's enough, covers everyone no matter their gender and is much simpler.

Finally, writing "no disrespect intended" doesn't mean you weren't disrespectful.

OP I believe that most subscription sites and clip sites don't assign gender to you based on your documents. You don't have to disclose you're trans there, so you might be able to avoid chasers looking to see genitalia. I'm travelling today, but later when I'm back home I can check every site I work on one and some others I know by one and write down a list of some options for you if you were willing to try content making.

For now I will mention that iwantclips.com might be a good choice for you. They accept international models, don't have artist sorted by gender, have internal traffic and some other ways to earn besides clip selling, including PSO. It's also mostly a femdom/fetish site, so that's another reason why it might be easier to earn money on there while being non nude.

Last edited:
I know I'm pretty much repeating what have been said already, but I couldn't not say anything after reading that.

People do sex work out of myriad reasons, not always because it's a fun first choice job for them, you don't have to enjoy this job to do it, just like you don't have to enjoy being a cashier, cleaning person or a banker to do these jobs. I don't know if you heard about a little thing called capitalism? We all need money to survive, everyone's circumstances and available options are different and shaming a person for doing sex work out of necessity is a disgusting SWERF rhetoric. Survival sex work saves lives.

Shaming anyone, but especially a non-native language speaker for mistakes is also really shitty. Not everyone has the same access to education, resources, we also have different working brains, some people are neurodivergent, some have intellectual disabilities, some are simply not good with languages. The main and most important function of any language is allowing us to communicate. As long as misspelling or grammar mistakes don't prevent that there's no need to comment on them. If they do prevent clear communication then it is absolutely possible to ask for clarification without being a dick.

I believe it is, however, fine and needed to complain about the language a person is using when that language is potentially harmful or hurtful, so I will comment on one thing I noticed you doing a few times before. There's absolutely no need to write "your BF/GF/husband/wife or Transgender partner", this suggest trans women aren't women and trans men aren't men and can't be in categories of bf, gf, husband or wife. You can literally just write "your partner" that's enough, covers everyone no matter their gender and is much simpler.

Finally, writing "no disrespect intended" doesn't mean you weren't disrespectful.

OP I believe that most subscription sites and clip sites don't assign gender to you based on your documents. You don't have to disclose you're trans there, so you might be able to avoid chasers looking to see genitalia. I'm travelling today, but later when I'm back home I can check every site I work on one and some others I know by one and write down a list of some options for you if you were willing to try content making.

For now I will mention that iwantclips.com might be a good choice for you. They accept international models, don't have artist sorted by gender, have internal traffic and some other ways to earn besides clip selling, including PSO. It's also mostly a femdom/fetish site, so that's another reason why it might be easier to earn money on there while being non nude

Damn you response is a bit hard haha but i understand what your saying and i respect that im cool with it your right but id your read my whole story im just forcing myself to do this job because of very bad 1 economy in my country 2 why i can't or don't do normal job right now i wrote that already but trust me im trying for sure im also thinking to become my own boss but not easy but it will work out i don't know when
Thanks for tip honey ow and yes look i don't hate camming its just the genitilia thing is making me grazy how most men wants only that
My response wasn't meant be disrespectful in any way, shape, or form. I've never met you. It wasn't my intention to make you feel bad/shame you. I'm expressing my concern because, no, I'm not getting too attached, I just don't want you to be in the webcam business, if it is not a proper fit for you. I don't know your situation/circumstances, but I do know having unfortunately been homeless in the past, that no matter how fucked up things are and can get, if you seek better options, you will get to a better place eventually. I understand there are those who do sex work because it is/was the only work available at the time, depending on where you live. See movie below. Great movie but sad at the same time. I enjoyed reading what you wrote, and I hope to read more of your threads in the future.

Regarding the gender comments: I'm a proud bisexual man, not confused, who has had some amazing lovers in the past, and hope to have more amazing experiences in the future. I don't discriminate when it comes to people. It's all about the chemistry. The touch, the kisses, the words. The only ones who get the boot are the ones who refuse to get tested for STDs.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082912/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_11

Even though I've never met you, I hope things get better for you and if things are better for you now, I hope they get even better for you now and moving forward. As the saying goes, the sky is the limit.

1st of all. I never judged her as a person, and/or anybody else on the ACF since I've been posting threads. Never have, never will. From what was mentioned in her thread, phone sex seems to be a more sensible option, and she will have more privacy, compared to working on the webcam. Does she have children, and faces the possibility of one of her cam shows leaking out on the internet, resulting in her, her children, and/or her entire family being bullied by a bunch of d-bags? That I don't know. Am I discouraging her from working on the webcam? No. Working on the phone just seems a more sensible solution, from what she mentioned in her thread. She can avoid the genitalia/nudity issue altogether, well visually speaking anyway. Depending on where she lives, how much will she owe in taxes as a sole proprietor? Does she have access to health, dental, and/or vision insurance where she lives being independent? That I don't know. I pay for my insurances out of pocket, and yes, it's expensive.

Naive? BTW, you spelled naive wrong. Me? Nope. Just sent this movie to her and will send this to you. Yes, yes, I'm aware of people who are unfortunately forced into sex work. A depressing but great movie if you haven't seen it. If you're not fluent in Spanish like me, just watch it and turn on the English subtitles. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082912/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_11

I also fully understand sex work is just like any other job, either you love what you do for a living, or a person might say, well, eh, it's just a job, it pays the bills.

In conclusion, I was expressing my concern because no, as I responded to this lady just now, I don't know her circumstances/situation, but I hope things get better for her, and my overall message was don't feel like the webcam world is her only option. Like any job, if you don't like it, leave, or you find something better, then resign when you find a job you want that's better. If too dangerous, you leave right then and there. Example: A friend of mine has a daughter who hated her fast food job, but worked that job to become a successful lawyer.

Glad you mentioned the Lola Devina book. Adding that to my must-read list.

There was no need for all of that. Why are you talking to this woman with such suspicion...as if she's on here pulling a con? I'm really disappointed by the way you're on here shaming her for venting, and that you seriously told her to "get the fuck out." Are you having a bad day or something?

You called her out for her grammar, yet you yourself have a tendency to go crazy with the usage of slash marks in all of your posts. It's bizarre.
Hope all is well yummy. If she's playing the victim card, key word if, yes, she needs to GTFO and never return. I get so sick and tired of people who say sex work is bad, but don't/didn't complain when making money.

I don't have a problem with people venting because the webcam industry, just like every single job that exists, has problems. I just, as I called out a guy in the past, don't want them to badmouth the cam industry, even though they make a profit. Seems hypocritical and bigoted. I welcome/d her response with open arms, just like yours and everybody else's here on the ACF, whether I agree or don't. We can't always agree on everything. That's just human nature.

Regarding grammar, I'm not really too picky, and yes, I'm sure I've botched my grammar on here and Twitter more than once myself, but spelling genitalia wrong more than once? Not losing sleep over it, just pointing out the incorrect obvious.

Besides, if I didn't give two fucks about her well-being, I never would've mentioned the PSO stuff. I just don't think webcam work is a proper fit for her. Also, I'm expressing my concern, as I did to the previous person I responded to in a thread, does she have access to affordable health, dental, and vision coverage? Depending on where she lives, if she's a sole proprietor, does she have access to a program/s. Can she pay monthly/quarterly fees? Not getting too attached, just worried, expressing my concern. For herself. Her family.

OP's grammar and spelling might not have been perfect, but for someone who claims they went to college your level of reading comprehension is quite l

OP's grammar and spelling might not have been perfect, but for someone who claims they went to college your level of reading comprehension is quite low.
Just voiced my opinion. You disagree, and so do others with what I posted. No disrespect was intended in my response.

@Dannyhomebody

Sometimes a simple "I'm sorry" works better than paragraph after paragraph of reasoning.

Just voiced my opinion. You disagree, and so do others with what I posted. No disrespect was intended in my response.
may i suggest you start keeping your opinions to yourself? even if disrespect isn't intentional on your part, it doesn't cancel out that you are being incredibly disrespectful. didn't your mother ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Hope all is well yummy. If she's playing the victim card, key word if, yes, she needs to GTFO and never return. I get so sick and tired of people who say sex work is bad, but don't/didn't complain when making money.

I don't have a problem with people venting because the webcam industry, just like every single job that exists, has problems. I just, as I called out a guy in the past, don't want them to badmouth the cam industry, even though they make a profit. Seems hypocritical and bigoted. I welcome/d her response with open arms, just like yours and everybody else's here on the ACF, whether I agree or don't. We can't always agree on everything. That's just human nature.

Regarding grammar, I'm not really too picky, and yes, I'm sure I've botched my grammar on here and Twitter more than once myself, but spelling genitalia wrong more than once? Not losing sleep over it, just pointing out the incorrect obvious.

Besides, if I didn't give two fucks about her well-being, I never would've mentioned the PSO stuff. I just don't think webcam work is a proper fit for her. Also, I'm expressing my concern, as I did to the previous person I responded to in a thread, does she have access to affordable health, dental, and vision coverage? Depending on where she lives, if she's a sole proprietor, does she have access to a program/s. Can she pay monthly/quarterly fees? Not getting too attached, just worried, expressing my concern. For herself. Her family.

The way you spoke to her kinda reminded me of a nasty cunt on StripperWeb that I recently had to put on ignore.

Picking on her for spelling "genitalia" incorrectly, yet claiming you're not losing sleep over it. Really? Then why keep bringing it up? We get posts on here all the time from other models and members with spelling errors, and we don't pick on them for it. Hmmm...I wonder what's so different about this particular poster that you feel the need to pick on her? :confused: You should chill...just like I'll try my best to not roll my eyes at your overuse of slash marks in every post. She seems like a nice person, and it'd be nice if you'd apologize to her. But I get the feeling you won't do that, and instead you'll just continue defending yourself.

By the way, I didn't see anywhere in her posts that she said that "Sex work is bad." She'd said that she never wanted to be a camgirl, but she got into it because of the bad economy in her country. And she said that she hates showing her privates on live cam. You could've been a little sympathetic without all that long-winded, judgmental nonsense, and point her in the direction of sexting, phone sex, clip sites, subscription sites, non-nude camming (Though it sounds like she's cool with showing tits, ass, and maybe feet...just not pussy). Maybe even camming somewhere that doesn't require free chat, such as the UK site AdultWork, SkyPrivate, CamModelDirectory. Or working a non-adult job that allows you to work whenever you want. Usually this is the part where I'd recommend checking out the blogs 'Real Ways To Earn Money Online' and 'Rat Race Rebellion'. But I think they only post work from home U.S. jobs. The job search site Indeed operates worldwide.

I don't think it was mentioned what country she's in? If DoorDash had been expanded to other areas besides just the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Japan, I would've recommended looking into becoming a DoorDash delivery person if she drives. That's another one of those jobs that allow you to work whenever you want, and they have a daily pay option. I do see that the rideshare company Uber operates in 72 countries, but I'm not sure which countries those are. And you'd have to be comfortable with picking up strangers in your vehicle and driving them around.

If DoorDash had been expanded to other areas besides just the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Japan, I would've recommended looking into becoming a DoorDash delivery person if she drives.
if she lives in an urban setting and has a bike, she can still do deliveries w/ them or companies similar. i live in a large city and half of my deliveries come from bikers.

if she lives in an urban setting and has a bike, she can still do deliveries w/ them or companies similar. i live in a large city and half of my deliveries come from bikers.
We dont have door dash here, have similar delivery type apps though. There's a lot of delivery guys here that use the bus to get around and make the deliveries. While not ideal, it's a starting point and you can roll your earnings into getting some kind of transport (like a bike or electric scooter or something) that will let you do deliveries quicker meaning you can do more in a day. If you are in a city you might even be able to get away with taking deliveries on foot,since you can turn down anything that's not a distance that you are able to cover and depending on the citys road layout on foot can end up being faster than by car.

For now I will mention that iwantclips.com might be a good choice for you. They accept international models, don't have artist sorted by gender, have internal traffic and some other ways to earn besides clip selling, including PSO. It's also mostly a femdom/fetish site, so that's another reason why it might be easier to earn money on there while being non nude.
Oke thank you

Hey who the fuck are you talking to like that? I was so nice to you at first but now your going to far boy it seems like your a very sick insecure sociopath,Wtf is wrong with you don't know me you better don't start war with me here boy because im a nice and kind person but when your taking things to far your bringing my darkside out please stop all your bullshit because your a piece of shit take your anger elsewhere omg i can't stand people like you who are thinking things are so easy your here judging me and other models you where already wrong from the start.look at your face in the mirror to see if your better than me? Answer is helll noooooo way nobody is better than each other so get the fuck out of here im so tired of you speaking to me and other models like we are a piece of shit no we are'nt you are because look what your writting how rude and evil you sound.no understanding your full of yourself
Please go to hell and before that fuck yourself first to feel better because your one unlucky bastard beye you will be blocked stupid boy acting here like he's a god your just nothing
Im not speaking bad about the cam industry im speaking about my experience learn to read seems like you can't read your talking about my english is bad maybe in writting a bit yes but when you hear me speak i speak better english
Please go away i will not waste my energy reacting to your bullshit anymore i will not read when you react
Your just a dormat
Have a nice day

Oke thank you

Hey who the fuck are you talking to like that? I was so nice to you at first but now your going to far boy it seems like your a very sick insecure sociopath,Wtf is wrong with you don't know me you better don't start war with me here boy because im a nice and kind person but when your taking things to far your bringing my darkside out please stop all your bullshit because your a piece of shit take your anger elsewhere omg i can't stand people like you who are thinking things are so easy your here judging me and other models you where already wrong from the start.look at your face in the mirror to see if your better than me? Answer is helll noooooo way nobody is better than each other so get the fuck out of here im so tired of you speaking to me and other models like we are a piece of shit no we are'nt you are because look what your writting how rude and evil you sound.no understanding your full of yourself
Please go to hell and before that fuck yourself first to feel better because your one unlucky bastard beye you will be blocked stupid boy acting here like he's a god your just nothing
Im not speaking bad about the cam industry im speaking about my experience learn to read seems like you can't read your talking about my english is bad maybe in writting a bit yes but when you hear me speak i speak better english
Please go away i will not waste my energy reacting to your bullshit anymore i will not read when you react
Your just a dormat
Have a nice day
You can put him on ignore. Hover your mouse over his avatar and hit the Ignore button.

I sent him a warning for his original rude AF post, too.

The way you spoke to her kinda reminded me of a nasty cunt on StripperWeb that I recently had to put on ignore.

Picking on her for spelling "genitalia" incorrectly, yet claiming you're not losing sleep over it. Really? Then why keep bringing it up? We get posts on here all the time from other models and members with spelling errors, and we don't pick on them for it. Hmmm...I wonder what's so different about this particular poster that you feel the need to pick on her? :confused: You should chill...just like I'll try my best to not roll my eyes at your overuse of slash marks in every post. She seems like a nice person, and it'd be nice if you'd apologize to her. But I get the feeling you won't do that, and instead you'll just continue defending yourself.

By the way, I didn't see anywhere in her posts that she said that "Sex work is bad." She'd said that she never wanted to be a camgirl, but she got into it because of the bad economy in her country. And she said that she hates showing her privates on live cam. You could've been a little sympathetic without all that long-winded, judgmental nonsense, and point her in the direction of sexting, phone sex, clip sites, subscription sites, non-nude camming (Though it sounds like she's cool with showing tits, ass, and maybe feet...just not pussy). Maybe even camming somewhere that doesn't require free chat, such as the UK site AdultWork, SkyPrivate, CamModelDirectory. Or working a non-adult job that allows you to work whenever you want. Usually this is the part where I'd recommend checking out the blogs 'Real Ways To Earn Money Online' and 'Rat Race Rebellion'. But I think they only post work from home U.S. jobs. The job search site Indeed operates worldwide.

I don't think it was mentioned what country she's in? If DoorDash had been expanded to other areas besides just the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Japan, I would've recommended looking into becoming a DoorDash delivery person if she drives. That's another one of those jobs that allow you to work whenever you want, and they have a daily pay option. I do see that the rideshare company Uber operates in 72 countries, but I'm not sure which countries those are. And you'd have to be comfortable with picking up strangers in your vehicle and driving them around.
Danny, here in the UK, you would be scraping by working on the apps.

With the rising costs in all countries, Uber, Door Dash, AmazonFlex, ect there’s hardly any margin left after the cost of rising fuel, insurance and wear and tear on your vehicle.

PLUS there’s an extreme amount of competition of drivers after the Covid boom.

Uber drivers are protesting here in the UK, due to Deliveroo/UberEats/JustEat not paying them enough to survive.

Cost of fuel is around £2 per litre here and rising. Food is skyrocketing, rent is high proportion of a minimum wage, so much so anyone full time and on minimum wage can’t afford to rent a 1 bedroom flat without putting themselves into proverty.

Majority of those on Uber, Deliveroo, JustEat don’t make anywhere near minimum wage after vehicle & fuel costs.

It’s definitely not easy right now, and developing countries are suffering worse due to even higher inflation.

I sure as hell wouldn’t be running my Audi into the ground to make ends meet? whilst making Uber, Door Dash ect rich.

Fight Boxing GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

I believe you can make it as a non nude model. We make most of our income from those who only want to chat, for ya to dance ect.

But you must be firm and set the boundaries. If they don’t like it - kick them.

You are the model. You are in control :)
But how do you do that? That's what i don't understand because look im gona be honest i tried so hard believe me i tried so hard on every platform i work to dance,strip,act horny from time to time and im communicating with the members but still they are very very obssesed with what's between my legs that's the first and most important things for them and when i ignore that part or when i say no i don't show that part believe me most of them are leaving right away and never come back.sometimes some are coming back and demand about it they like to force me if i will ban these men i will not get visitors on my room anymore who will take me to private paid show i know how to play mind games with these men im not telling them right away that im not showing what i have between my legs i learned this trick from other models in the past.with this trick i earn my money im feeling like because im a black transwoman and beautiful and i attract many members it seems like that's why they are not patient and not respecting me they are so horny for me and all they care about is what's between my legs most of those men are into transgender private body parts and i don't have that for them also if i had it i would'nt show them im showing my ass,my body in sexy lingerie or half naked,my boobs and strip for them still not enough i just hate that sites like streamate,camcontacts,adultwork,stripchat,bongacams,livejasmine,xlovecams and some other sites are require transwomen to work in transgender catogory that catogory attract a lot of men who have a extreme fetish for what's between a transgender her legs
I worked on a dutch site years ago name is xcams a.k.a xmodels and i need to be honest only on that site i had much more luck to attract from time to time men that showed me more respect and wanted to chat only having a nice talk,and yes there where also a lot of idiots that wanted only what's between my legs and when i said no they left.but like i said sometimes when some of the nice men asked can i see what's down there? When i said no they where nice to me and kept the private chat going with me they liked me more as a person and had enough if i showed them only my boobs,ass and let them watch me in my sexy lingerie.but so sad in 2020 xcams stopped working with all studio's and models of my country because that time my country had the worst internet provider bad bad internet connection is the reason they stopped working with models from my country
But in 2021 our internet provider upgraded their internet to better quality is still not 100% the best but is far better than 2 or 5 years ago
I also contacted xmodels many times to give me a chance to come back.but they still don't want nothing to do anymore with models from my country on their site just sad since than im struggeling to find regular members like on xcams look streamate is good im not gona lie but damn!! like i said like some other sites the men there are just only wana see and cum on what's between my legs i just can't find normal guys on none of these platforms normal guys that just wants to chat and that can be happy that im showing them other sexy body parts of myself no they just demanding and keep asking to show what i have down there sometimes
I tried other fetish shows too like a bit dom or femdom but not working i don't know what to do i don't hate camming its just the men are like so very heavy obssesed with transgender male or female private body parts i don't have luck with these guys
Sites like sexpather,alua messenger,frisk chat and others would be good for me for sexting without being all the time on livecam but sadly these sites don't want to work with me because im not from usa or canada,alua messenger wants me but because i have less followers on social media they rejected me,friskchat they are the worst
I also tried mygirlfund but they don't work with transwomen i think because they never replied back to me when i asked them if i can join as a trans person
Im not saying i want to quit camming no i change my mind not so fast because i have plans to save money and relocate to a better country but sexting without being on cam would help a lot
Posting naked pics or videos on subscription only based sites also is not working for me i tried it is not my thing and a lot people wana see only sex fully naked or you need to post everyday constantly not easy

ut how do you do that? That's what i don't understand because look im gona be honest i tried so hard believe me i tried so hard on every platform i work to dance,strip,act horny from time to time and im communicating with the members but still they are very very obssesed with what's between my legs that's the first and most important things for them and when i ignore that part or when i say no i don't show that part believe me most of them are leaving right away and never come back.sometimes some are coming back and demand about it they like to force me if i will ban these men i will not get visitors on my room anymore who will take me to private paid show i know how to play mind games with these men im not telling them right away that im not showing what i have between my legs i learned this trick from other models in the past.with this trick i earn my money im feeling like because im a black transwoman and beautiful and i attract many members it seems like that's why they are not patient and not respecting me they are so horny for me and all they care about is what's between my legs most of those men are into transgender private body parts and i don't have that for them also if i had it i would'nt show them im showing my ass,my body in sexy lingerie or half naked,my boobs and strip for them still not enough i just hate that sites like streamate,camcontacts,adultwork,stripchat,bongacams,livejasmine,xlovecams and some other sites are require transwomen to work in transgender catogory that catogory attract a lot of men who have a extreme fetish for what's between a transgender her legs

Put the title on the stream : I will show you my genitals when i will be horny enough . And of course you will never be horny to show it :hilarious:

Then create small goals for the things you are comfortable with , and let the people to tip for that only

Ignore all those that insist to show genitals . Ban block everyone that will make you feel uncomfortable.

Put at privates descriptions : I NEVER SHOW MY GENITALS , if they they take private and insist about it tell them : no i do not show my genitals its written in my Bio , if they insist about then kick them out of private.

Stay many hours online same schedule at least 5 times per week so you create regulars for your show.

Be very think skinn and do not allow anyone to cross your boundaries.

Get into multistreaming so you are not relying on a single platform or source of income.

Hope it helps.:kiss:

This performer its the best top earner on the site she works , until she shows nudity the tippers have already gave her around 2 000 dollars ( and this happends every stream she does) . So you can study her as a source of inspiration and adapt it to your needs. She never allow anyone to say shit , she bans rightaway everyone that dare to complain even if they tipped thousands of tokens. Here its her link https://chaturbate.com/ehotlovea/ .

I belive you can do good and find your own way in this industry , just set very hash boundaries and put work in that show line you choose. YOU CAN DO IT !

Danny, here in the UK, you would be scraping by working on the apps.

With the rising costs in all countries, Uber, Door Dash, AmazonFlex, ect there’s hardly any margin left after the cost of rising fuel, insurance and wear and tear on your vehicle.

PLUS there’s an extreme amount of competition of drivers after the Covid boom.

Uber drivers are protesting here in the UK, due to Deliveroo/UberEats/JustEat not paying them enough to survive.

Cost of fuel is around £2 per litre here and rising. Food is skyrocketing, rent is high proportion of a minimum wage, so much so anyone full time and on minimum wage can’t afford to rent a 1 bedroom flat without putting themselves into proverty.

Majority of those on Uber, Deliveroo, JustEat don’t make anywhere near minimum wage after vehicle & fuel costs.

It’s definitely not easy right now, and developing countries are suffering worse due to even higher inflation.

I sure as hell wouldn’t be running my Audi into the ground to make ends meet? whilst making Uber, Door Dash ect rich.

I was the one who said that to the OP...not Danny. And I'd mentioned it because I know people who work for DoorDash and InstaCart who say it's a good side hustle when you actually have customers who tip you well. It's cool hearing them excitedly talk about how they've made such and such in one day. But again, that's here in the U.S. (where we're also dealing with rising costs of gasoline, btw). I can't speak for the U.K. or anywhere else though. If you have something helpful to add for the OP to consider, besides the other adult industry options that I and other posters have already mentioned in above posts, please feel free to share your ideas.

@Sexybabe What country are you in?

Last edited:
But how do you do that? That's what i don't understand because look im gona be honest i tried so hard believe me i tried so hard on every platform i work to dance,strip,act horny from time to time and im communicating with the members but still they are very very obssesed with what's between my legs that's the first and most important things for them and when i ignore that part or when i say no i don't show that part believe me most of them are leaving right away and never come back.sometimes some are coming back and demand about it they like to force me if i will ban these men i will not get visitors on my room anymore who will take me to private paid show i know how to play mind games with these men im not telling them right away that im not showing what i have between my legs i learned this trick from other models in the past.with this trick i earn my money im feeling like because im a black transwoman and beautiful and i attract many members it seems like that's why they are not patient and not respecting me they are so horny for me and all they care about is what's between my legs most of those men are into transgender private body parts and i don't have that for them also if i had it i would'nt show them im showing my ass,my body in sexy lingerie or half naked,my boobs and strip for them still not enough i just hate that sites like streamate,camcontacts,adultwork,stripchat,bongacams,livejasmine,xlovecams and some other sites are require transwomen to work in transgender catogory that catogory attract a lot of men who have a extreme fetish for what's between a transgender her legs
I worked on a dutch site years ago name is xcams a.k.a xmodels and i need to be honest only on that site i had much more luck to attract from time to time men that showed me more respect and wanted to chat only having a nice talk,and yes there where also a lot of idiots that wanted only what's between my legs and when i said no they left.but like i said sometimes when some of the nice men asked can i see what's down there? When i said no they where nice to me and kept the private chat going with me they liked me more as a person and had enough if i showed them only my boobs,ass and let them watch me in my sexy lingerie.but so sad in 2020 xcams stopped working with all studio's and models of my country because that time my country had the worst internet provider bad bad internet connection is the reason they stopped working with models from my country
But in 2021 our internet provider upgraded their internet to better quality is still not 100% the best but is far better than 2 or 5 years ago
I also contacted xmodels many times to give me a chance to come back.but they still don't want nothing to do anymore with models from my country on their site just sad since than im struggeling to find regular members like on xcams look streamate is good im not gona lie but damn!! like i said like some other sites the men there are just only wana see and cum on what's between my legs i just can't find normal guys on none of these platforms normal guys that just wants to chat and that can be happy that im showing them other sexy body parts of myself no they just demanding and keep asking to show what i have down there sometimes
I tried other fetish shows too like a bit dom or femdom but not working i don't know what to do i don't hate camming its just the men are like so very heavy obssesed with transgender male or female private body parts i don't have luck with these guys
Sites like sexpather,alua messenger,frisk chat and others would be good for me for sexting without being all the time on livecam but sadly these sites don't want to work with me because im not from usa or canada,alua messenger wants me but because i have less followers on social media they rejected me,friskchat they are the worst
I also tried mygirlfund but they don't work with transwomen i think because they never replied back to me when i asked them if i can join as a trans person
Im not saying i want to quit camming no i change my mind not so fast because i have plans to save money and relocate to a better country but sexting without being on cam would help a lot
Posting naked pics or videos on subscription only based sites also is not working for me i tried it is not my thing and a lot people wana see only sex fully naked or you need to post everyday constantly not easy

If you tell us what country you're in, maybe some of us can find out which adult platforms you can work on. I see that you've already tried AdultWork, and didn't like your experience with it. Sorry to hear that. When I was on there, I felt like the U.K. men were polite, and I loved the fact that I didn't have to deal with free chat. I remember being in private once with a guy who didn't want me to remove clothing or "perform." He just wanted to chat via cam-to-cam, and he'd sent me an Amazon e-gift card. That was a pleasant surprise.

As for MyGirlFund...I used to be on there years ago, and quit because I hardly made anything. I'd refused to list video bundles for a couple bucks like many of the other girls were doing. In November of 2020 I decided to try to rejoin MGF, and I even went through that annoying face verification and completed my model profile. Ten days had passed, and my model account still wasn't verified. So I lost my patience and just figured fuck it...guess they don't think I'm good enough to be on their site again. Fuck 'em.

On OnlyFans you also have the option to make the subscription free to the members, and have it to where it's (the naked pics and vids) on a pay-to-view basis. This is probably the better option for models who aren't posting very often on there. Guys bitching about paying a $5/month subscription cost and not getting daily pics and vids...probably won't be an issue if you go the free subscription route, and just post as often as you can. That way, they get to choose which posts to unlock for X dollars. If you ever do join the Models Only section of this forum, like Diana suggested to you, there are threads about OnlyFans, as well as threads about other sites.

Put the title on the stream : I will show you my genitals when i will be horny enough . And of course you will never be horny to show it :hilarious:

Then create small goals for the things you are comfortable with , and let the people to tip for that only

Ignore all those that insist to show genitals . Ban block everyone that will make you feel uncomfortable.

Put at privates descriptions : I NEVER SHOW MY GENITALS , if they they take private and insist about it tell them : no i do not show my genitals its written in my Bio , if they insist about then kick them out of private.

Stay many hours online same schedule at least 5 times per week so you create regulars for your show.

Be very think skinn and do not allow anyone to cross your boundaries.

Get into multistreaming so you are not relying on a single platform or source of income.

Hope it helps.:kiss:

This performer its the best top earner on the site she works , until she shows nudity the tippers have already gave her around 2 000 dollars ( and this happends every stream she does) . So you can study her as a source of inspiration and adapt it to your needs. She never allow anyone to say shit , she bans rightaway everyone that dare to complain even if they tipped thousands of tokens. Here its her link https://chaturbate.com/ehotlovea/ .

I belive you can do good and find your own way in this industry , just set very hash boundaries and put work in that show line you choose. YOU CAN DO IT !
Thanks for your advise this can help me better
Thank you

If you tell us what country you're in, maybe some of us can find out which adult platforms you can work on. I see that you've already tried AdultWork, and didn't like your experience with it. Sorry to hear that. When I was on there, I felt like the U.K. men were polite, and I loved the fact that I didn't have to deal with free chat. I remember being in private once with a guy who didn't want me to remove clothing or "perform." He just wanted to chat via cam-to-cam, and he'd sent me an Amazon e-gift card. That was a pleasant surprise.

As for MyGirlFund...I used to be on there years ago, and quit because I hardly made anything. I'd refused to list video bundles for a couple bucks like many of the other girls were doing. In November of 2020 I decided to try to rejoin MGF, and I even went through that annoying face verification and completed my model profile. Ten days had passed, and my model account still wasn't verified. So I lost my patience and just figured fuck it...guess they don't think I'm good enough to be on their site again. Fuck 'em.

On OnlyFans you also have the option to make the subscription free to the members, and have it to where it's (the naked pics and vids) on a pay-to-view basis. This is probably the better option for models who aren't posting very often on there. Guys bitching about paying a $5/month subscription cost and not getting daily pics and vids...probably won't be an issue if you go the free subscription route, and just post as often as you can. That way, they get to choose which posts to unlock for X dollars. If you ever do join the Models Only section of this forum, like Diana suggested to you, there are threads about OnlyFans, as well as threads about other sites.
Hey there i wana thank you too sister nice to see a black woman like myself is showing me support,this is so nice of you respect to all of you thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.