AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Dear models,

⚠️ At the moment we are experiencing some technical issues with site performance and the ability to start broadcasts.

▫️ Our team is working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

▫️ We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dear models,

⚠️ At the moment we are experiencing some technical issues with site performance and the ability to start broadcasts.

▫️ We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.

Upvote 0
Dear models,

Upvote 0
Just noticed they added a new feature for a members that allows to hide models automatic messages. Exactly what I wanted for a long time.

Upvote 0
Just noticed they added a new feature for a members that allows to hide models automatic messages. Exactly what I wanted for a long time.
Yeah, sometimes these rotating messages can be annoying, especially if the model got a dozen of them repeating every 2 seconds.

Upvote 0
BongaCams will be a participant and sponsor at Lalexpo 2022!

Dear models and studios!

We are glad to announce that this year BongaCams will sponsor and participate in Lalexpo, the biggest webcam conference taking place on June, 12–15 in Cartagena, Colombia!

If you are planning to visit this event, we’ll be happy to see you at booth №49! Our managers will be pleased to answer your questions and share with you THE MOST EFFICIENT WAYS TO EARN MONEY on BongaCams! 🤑

And there’s more! AN INCREDIBLY EXCITING PARTY by BongaCams awaits all the participants of Lalexpo!🔥 Get ready to enjoy an amazing ambiance, have unforgettable fun and lots of surprises! It’s going to be really hot - we promise! 😍

Lalexpo entry is absolutely free for models and studios! All you need to do is register HERE!

Do you want to meet up with us? That’s easy! Simply contact our support team and select a convenient time slot!

See you at Lalexpo! ❤️

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
SUPER PROMO! 🔥 Stream from a smartphone and earn 10% more!

Dear models and studios!

A long-awaited summer season is here, and especially for you, we are launching a truly hot promo campaign!

You can earn 10% more when streaming from a mobile device all June long!

Go online via the BongaModels app from any device on iOS or Android and increase your earnings by 10%!

✔️ Promo valid June 1-30!

Don’t miss your chance to increase your income! Stream from a mobile device and earn even more! 🤩

Upvote 0
ONE WEEK LEFT TILL LALEXPO 2022!

Dear models and studios!

Reminding that there is only one week left until Lalexpo 2022 – the biggest webcam conference, where BongaCams is not only a participant but also one of the key sponsors! ⏳

Don’t miss out on the chance to visit this grand event. We will share the secrets of earning a high income on BongaCams, answer all your questions, and organize a MEGA PARTY for all the participants! 🤩

📅 Date: June 12–15
📍 Location: Barranquilla, Colombia*

Find out more HERE!

See you soon! ❤️

* NB! Please mind that the Lalexpo 2022 venue has changed! The event will take place in Barranquilla, Colombia.

Upvote 0
SUPER PROMO! 🔥 Stream from a smartphone and earn 10% more!

Dear models and studios!

A long-awaited summer season is here, and especially for you, we are launching a truly hot promo campaign!

You can earn 10% more when streaming from a mobile device all June long!

Go online via the BongaModels app from any device on iOS or Android and increase your earnings by 10%!

✔️ Promo valid June 1-30!

Don’t miss your chance to increase your income! Stream from a mobile device and earn even more! 🤩

I usually stream from my mobile so thanks, bonga! That's sweet.

Upvote 0
SUPER PROMO is happening now! 🔥 Earn 10% more when streaming from a mobile device!

Dear models and studios!

We are happy to remind you that there is a LUCRATIVE PROMO for you!

Till the end of June, you can earn 10% more streaming via BongaModels mobile app from any device on iOS or Android!

Go online right away and earn 10% more all month long!

Upvote 0
I noticed that streaming from phone is getting more popular. When I'm streaming from phone I have way more viewers in my room

Upvote 0
I noticed that streaming from phone is getting more popular. When I'm streaming from phone I have way more viewers in my room
Yes I think that some members like that natural, "real life" show, so from a phone can attract some of them more

Reactions: lizarrrd
Upvote 0
Yes I think that some members like that natural, "real life" show, so from a phone can attract some of them more
It's kinda IRL streams that are popular right now on Twitch, but spiced up with some open sexual content. I think it will grow more and more, leaving behind typical webcam + PC setups.

Upvote 0
SUPER PROMO PROLONGED TILL THE END OF SUMMER! 🔥 Earn +10% streaming from a smartphone!

Dear models!

We’ve got great news for you!

SUPER PROMO IS PROLONGED TILL THE END OF SUMMER, meaning that for 2 MORE MONTHS, you can earn 10% more streaming from a smartphone! ⛱️

Yeah, that’s right! From July 1 to August 3, go online using the BongaModels app on any iOS or Android device and earn +10%!

There’s nothing easier! ☀️

Stream from a smartphone and earn maximum Tokens during the hottest SUMMER PROMO!

Reactions: alexakitty
Upvote 0
Yep, and you can't just be lazy if you're sitting when you're streaming from PC, if you are from phone you have to be always in move. I guess you're right, it looks like more natural and unbuttoned

Upvote 0
SUPER PROMO PROLONGED TILL THE END OF SUMMER! 🔥 Earn +10% streaming from a smartphone!

Dear models!

We’ve got great news for you!

SUPER PROMO IS PROLONGED TILL THE END OF SUMMER, meaning that for 2 MORE MONTHS, you can earn 10% more streaming from a smartphone! ⛱️

Yeah, that’s right! From July 1 to August 3, go online using the BongaModels app on any iOS or Android device and earn +10%!

There’s nothing easier! ☀️

Stream from a smartphone and earn maximum Tokens during the hottest SUMMER PROMO!

Seems like I'm not the only one who approved this promo lol

Upvote 0
Vote for BongaCams at YNOT Awards 2022! 🏆

Dear models and studios!

We are delighted to announce that BongaCams and BongaCash are nominated for the prestigious YNOT Awards 2022 in 5 categories!

Starting from today, you can vote for us in the following nominations:

1) Best Cam Platform - Europe (BongaCams)
2) Best Live Cam Company (BongaCams)
3) Best Marketing Campaign (BongaCash)
4) Best Live Cam Revenue Program (BongaCash)
5) Company of the Year (BongaCash)

To vote:
1. Register or log into your account on YNOTID.com.
2. Make sure that you have a valid YNOT ID.
3. Vote for BongaCams and BongaCash!

The results will be announced at the awards ceremony on August 23 in Prague, the Czech Republic.

We appreciate your every vote and will be genuinely grateful for your support on the way to our joint victory!

Thank you for being with us!

Upvote 0
A HOT PROMO IS STILL ON! Earn +10% when streaming from your smartphone!

Dear models and studios!

We're reminding you that this summer, there is a HOT PROMO CAMPAIGN on our site for all models streaming from their smartphones!

✅ The requirements are easy!
Go online via BongaModels app from any device on iOS or Android and earn 10% more!

The promo is valid from June 1 until August 31! 🏝️

Stream from your smartphone and increase your income by 10% until the end of the summer! 😍

Upvote 0
THE PROMO IS ON FULL BLAST! Get +10% to your income when streaming from a smartphone!

Dear models and studios!

We're reminding you that BongaCams is currently running an EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION for all models broadcasting from a smartphone!

⭐ HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy! Start streaming via the BongaModels app from any mobile device and get +10% to your income!

The promo is valid until August 31.

Don't miss out on the chance to increase your earnings – go online from a smartphone and earn 10% more!

Reactions: alexakitty
Upvote 0