AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB BAN! No reply from support!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda

Deactivated Account
Jul 2, 2022
@punker barbie Please help! I was banned from my account almost 1 week ago. I wrote into support right away asking for an explanation and for a review. I have received no response. request (19868434). I do not believe I broke the rules. Seeking help here since I cant get a response from support. Hope you can assist in getting this resolved. Thanks

I sincerely hope I can get some answers. As it stands I was banned suddenly, a large amount of tokens remain I can’t access, and support ignores emails. If ban wont be lifted I’d like to know, but I know I did not do any serious tos violation. CB support really needs to improve because waiting up to a week plus with no explanation or reason, and holding large amounts of money is not very professional.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie its been over 1 week and I have over $3000 being held. I have not heard anything about my ban. No email or response whatsoever. Can I get some answers? tickets (19868434, 19893573)

Upvote 0
Any one have any suggestions of what else to do? If I was permanently banned wouldn’t CB have sent me an email?
Why does CB support just flat out ignore you and not respond. I don’t get it! If I’m banned for life just send me an email and tell me. But I know I didn’t break any major rules! Support simply won’t respond.

Upvote 0
Hard to do when you violated no major rule and they are holding over $3000 you needed to pay rent😢

Upvote 0
Trust me. She's not gonna reply. She doesn't care, CB support doesn't care. They'll continue to ignore you and won't help any. They're gonna tell you "sorry you lost the 3000 but best to move on"

Upvote 0
I wish they’d tell me something. Even an email saying your banned for life, which is not justified since I broke no major rule, would be better than TOTAL SILENCE! Seems they pick and choose who they respond to. One of my fans sent an inquiry the other day and support responded within 1 hour. And I have no doubt they do not care about any single model, since they have no shortage of models!

Upvote 0
Note that it is claimed that each reply you send to a given ticket moves that ticket to be back of the line. And CB's typical response is 4-5 days, so simply do not reply to the ticket and see if it eventually gets an answer.

Did you keep replying to the ticket and asking when they are going to get to it?

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I emailed about 10 days ago and only just emailed again 2 days ago. I didn’t reply to original ticket. And a fun fact….a fan of mine emailed them the other day, and support replied within the hour. So support does not respond in the order received as they claim.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Perhaps contact the company in a more direct way.

This is public information;

(954) 453 4141
(877) 338 7047
23615 El Toro Rd #X344
Lake Forest California 92630
United States

Upvote 0
This is still unresolved despite getting an email from support on july 11 , which I clearly responded to and did as asked, yet a week later account is still banned. And have yet to be paid out (over 3500).
support has gone silent yet again🤬😤👎😡

Upvote 0
You know what I will NEVER rap my head around?
Why it takes months to resolve shit with CB? Especially when you send clear and concise emails.
I mean as a 1099 independent contractor you really have little to no rights. Hell there is even an arbitration clause where you can’t sue and have to go thru arbitration and the email for that is CB!
so not only can you be banned for no reason, if you really get screwed arbitration seems the only recourse.
CB either has little to no support staff, or they just don’t care about the models who made them cash!
either way it’s a shit show!

Reactions: tolerancetolerance
Upvote 0
they ban anyone, but not those who are actually underage or broadcast in a park where there are a lot of people. they certainly do not violate the use of the site! all because the site only needs new models to breed them

Upvote 0
I emailed about 10 days ago and only just emailed again 2 days ago. I didn’t reply to original ticket. And a fun fact….a fan of mine emailed them the other day, and support replied within the hour. So support does not respond in the order received as they claim.
I totally agree! with new mail, they always respond quickly!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.