AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB W9 inconvenience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpion_candy

Cam Model
Jan 13, 2016
United States
Twitter Username
@pm1dni9ht
Chaturbate Username
m1dni9ht
I'm wondering today, why doesn't the actual website give you a notification that you need to resubmit a W9 form? Instead they only send you an email. What if you don't check your email every single day? I've been waiting for my payment while also making Chaturbate more money. So....does Chaturbate get to keep the money I'm making them while my payment is being withheld because the website doesn't give notifications of important documents needed? This seems like it would be a basic function. There isn't even a notification of needing to resubmit in the Token Stats page. Nothing that I saw anyway.

So the model is left waiting for their payment while still getting online and making the website more money. Does CB get their portion of the money while the model is left waiting? This really makes me want to start camming on another website. This realization, that they could be getting to keep the money I made with my body while I'm sitting here wondering why my payment hasn't gone through because the website itself doesn't give you important notifications. Like, the most important notification of needing to fill out the W9 again isn't provided on the actual website? Uh, okay...

And I've noticed that a lot of girls are told their SSN is wrong when it's very much correct so it ends up taking like a week for them to process everything. Wow.

Thanks

As far as I know they only ask for a w9 when theres an information mismatch, the vast majority of the time I see them asking for a w9 is because the model had a legal name change at some point.

I changed my username recently but was able to get paid once or twice already. Still think there should be a notification on the actual website intead of leaving people in wait. The other posts I've seen didn't say anything about having their real life name changed and I also didn't change my real life name.

Upvote 0
I'm wondering today, why doesn't the actual website give you a notification that you need to resubmit a W9 form? Instead they only send you an email. What if you don't check your email every single day? I've been waiting for my payment while also making Chaturbate more money. So....does Chaturbate get to keep the money I'm making them while my payment is being withheld because the website doesn't give notifications of important documents needed? This seems like it would be a basic function. There isn't even a notification of needing to resubmit in the Token Stats page. Nothing that I saw anyway.

So the model is left waiting for their payment while still getting online and making the website more money. Does CB get their portion of the money while the model is left waiting? This really makes me want to start camming on another website. This realization, that they could be getting to keep the money I made with my body while I'm sitting here wondering why my payment hasn't gone through because the website itself doesn't give you important notifications. Like, the most important notification of needing to fill out the W9 again isn't provided on the actual website? Uh, okay...

And I've noticed that a lot of girls are told their SSN is wrong when it's very much correct so it ends up taking like a week for them to process everything. Wow.

Thanks
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Reactions: scorpion_candy
Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
username is: m1dni9ht

number is: 20137718

I've been given the "message received" automated response. I'm mostly just irritated that the website itself doesn't have a notification other than email. If I could get paid atleast by the end of the weekend that would be great. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.