AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heartbreak and lesson learned. Need to stop it happening again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 69310
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best option is to simply leave her alone (if she's scamming people I'd be fine with her being reported to CB). You've already wasted enough of your energy on her lies. Learn from your mistakes, don't treat cam sites as dating sites. If what you're saying is true, she's even more awful than 90% of the lovecons we see on here.

I'm not ready to take this guy's story at face value. We only have his side. Consider an alternate version where this guy ended up so creepy and controlling she faked her own death to try to get him out of her hair.

Sorry if that's not you OP, and I'm not saying it is, but I don't know you and I'm not going to condone seeking revenge in any form here because of that. I think the best thing for your mental health is to move on and consider finding professional help to deal with your pain and loneliness.

Thought the same thing.
Possible she wanted to end the relationship permanently, without the discussion/arguing about it.

And even if she did it honestly "I don't like / love / want to be with you any more" its the same effect, Year + 1000's wasted. If you look at it like that.
And even if it was a real in person relationship.. "I went out with her for a year and spent xxyyzz, now she's broken up with me." , not much difference.

I am so angry at the moment. I feel like i want to humiliate her by telling everyone her name. I know her real name. This was a proper relationship, well for some of the time anyway. I know too much about her family and her past for it all to have been fake.
And what will that do for you? I am sorry you had that happen but two wrongs do not make a right.

Lol faked her death and created a whole new camming profile. She could have broken up with you. Why make it so complicated and so dramatic?

Makes me think you probably weren't the only one and got in too deep with the hustle... Or she did it to protect herself. Maybe from you or another member.

Anywho, sorry this happened to you OP. please consider reaching out to a therapist to help cope. I hope you are able to grow and heal from this :h:.
You should be an author. You've just taken his horrific story and added a new "multi-scam" dimension to it. Utterly, utterly brilliant. I mean, even more heart-wrenching for the OP, but still brilliant. 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I am so angry at the moment. I feel like i want to humiliate her by telling everyone her name. I know her real name. This was a proper relationship, well for some of the time anyway. I know too much about her family and her past for it all to have been fake.

Leaving aside that wanting to humiliate her is not a praiseworthy sentiment, it's pointless. Someone willing to lovecon guys is not going to feel humiliation or shame. She's a sociopath or near enough to one and simply won't care. And I'm certain that such a person will do it as often as she can with as many victims as she can find. She's an opportunistic predator with the full consent and encouragement of her studio, which takes a cut.

She's done it before, will do it again and is probably stringing multiple users at any given time.

There's also no point in wasting time dwelling on what was "real". What's real is that she takes guys for what she can get out them as best she can. It's that simple.

I'm not ready to take this guy's story at face value. We only have his side. Consider an alternate version where this guy ended up so creepy and controlling she faked her own death to try to get him out of her hair.

Sorry if that's not you OP, and I'm not saying it is, but I don't know you and I'm not going to condone seeking revenge in any form here because of that. I think the best thing for your mental health is to move on and consider finding professional help to deal with your pain and loneliness.

I agree. The story doesn't track. He and this model have an online fight and they end it, then he gets an email saying she killed herself, then he quickly searches to find her onsite using another alias? Umm..ok.

But more significantly, why go to a site for models, register, and tell this to a bunch of strangers?

On the one hand, I really genuinely hope this guy gets some help and is able to work through his pain, and that he didn't fuck his life up too badly financially.

On the other hand his story slips into a pattern of how these things go that I've heard the model's perspective on from my cousins and some of their friends who work as cam models in Colombia.

Some guy shows up in your room. He is generous and kind and becomes a regular. You strike up a good rapport, and a relationship develops. He seems genuinely interested in you, and so you let him in and begin to share aspects of your personal life. You talk about your family, your history, and your problems.

When he hears your problems, he offers to send money. He seems to enjoy helping you, and the money smoothes over a lot of rough patches. He says he's in love with you, and despite being much older and fat and missing an eye after an incident where he ate a bowl of macaroni and cheese way too aggressively, he seems like he would treat you well and his money would take care of you and your family. So you fall into a fantasy where you marry this guy and your life gets better.

But over time his rough edges show. He's needy and demanding of your time. He starts to get jealous of your job. He starts to accuse you of lying or manipulating him for money. He acts like, because of the times he helped you financially, that he owns you.

Eventually either he has an emotional implosion or you cut him loose. He accuses you of scamming him. The scam here, ultimately, is that he thought he was buying you, but you weren't for sale..

Then he registers on Ambercutie.

It's been suggested before that I am way too credulous of what models tell me, but I find guys being shitty and abusive a lot more common than lovecons. So when I hear this girl faked her death, I don't think scam. I think "why was she afraid of this guy?"

And him saying, "I know her real name and could humiliate her" suggests the answer to me.

Maybe it's just the way you describe it, @inertvolcano. My thought in reading the OP was that it's bogus and that's still the way I would bet. Who the hell would come here and sign up to post this? That's what I can't believe.

He gets told that she killed herself and the first thing he does is scour CB looking for her. Uhh...yeah.

And the OP is definitely focused on the money and thoughts of revenge. So if his story isn't totally bogus and not some wack job fantasy, my sympathy is for the model.

Maybe it's just the way you describe it, @inertvolcano. My thought in reading the OP was that it's bogus and that's still the way I would bet. Who the hell would come here and sign up to post this? That's what I can't believe.

He gets told that she killed herself and the first thing he does is scour CB looking for her. Uhh...yeah.

And the OP is definitely focused on the money and thoughts of revenge. So if his story isn't totally bogus and not some wack job fantasy, my sympathy is for the model.
Oh yeah I'm not saying it definitely happened my way or isn't how he described it or isn't some blend of the two somewhere in between. Or maybe it didn't even happen at all like you think. I was just getting a bad smell from the guy after some of the things he said. And also I think it's a little weird that when stories like these come up people talk about models talking about their families or having problems in their lives as "red flags," especially after you've known them for a year. That's totally normal behavior so I was just accounting for that.

As for why he would post that here, to get sympathy and validation for his revenge plan. Since I've joined I've seen posts from incels, guys who write like Stuart Smalley but turn into rage maniacs the moment they're questioned, and stuff from the archives like back tattoo guy. Why do they post their crazy shit here? Because they think they're the heroes of their story and everyone will agree with them.

The faked death is a new twist but I actually know someone who had that happen to him in the pre-Facebook internet days. He was dating some girl in a long distance relationship that he met on the internet (not a cam site, one of the early forums, SomethingAwful I think), and she pretended that she died to avoid having a messy breakup conversation with him. He didn't find out she was alive for like a year.

<>
As for why he would post that here, to get sympathy and validation for his revenge plan. Since I've joined I've seen posts from incels, guys who write like Stuart Smalley but turn into rage maniacs the moment they're questioned, and stuff from the archives like back tattoo guy. Why do they post their crazy shit here? Because they think they're the heroes of their story and everyone will agree with them.

I see what you mean, IV. You possess unique insights.

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
On the one hand, I really genuinely hope this guy gets some help and is able to work through his pain, and that he didn't fuck his life up too badly financially.

On the other hand his story slips into a pattern of how these things go that I've heard the model's perspective on from my cousins and some of their friends who work as cam models in Colombia.

Some guy shows up in your room. He is generous and kind and becomes a regular. You strike up a good rapport, and a relationship develops. He seems genuinely interested in you, and so you let him in and begin to share aspects of your personal life. You talk about your family, your history, and your problems.

When he hears your problems, he offers to send money. He seems to enjoy helping you, and the money smoothes over a lot of rough patches. He says he's in love with you, and despite being much older and fat and missing an eye after an incident where he ate a bowl of macaroni and cheese way too aggressively, he seems like he would treat you well and his money would take care of you and your family. So you fall into a fantasy where you marry this guy and your life gets better.

But over time his rough edges show. He's needy and demanding of your time. He starts to get jealous of your job. He starts to accuse you of lying or manipulating him for money. He acts like, because of the times he helped you financially, that he owns you.

Eventually either he has an emotional implosion or you cut him loose. He accuses you of scamming him. The scam here, ultimately, is that he thought he was buying you, but you weren't for sale..

Then he registers on Ambercutie.

It's been suggested before that I am way too credulous of what models tell me, but I find guys being shitty and abusive a lot more common than lovecons. So when I hear this girl faked her death, I don't think scam. I think "why was she afraid of this guy?"

And him saying, "I know her real name and could humiliate her" suggests the answer to me.
You Point it out so good. Chapeau!

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
I fell in love with a CB model.
No you didn't. You fell in love with a fantasy image on your screen.

Counseling might help you uncover why you overlook all the people who are in your own town you could date and get to know in person and instead try to be with an unattainable person you don't even know at all.

To understand a lonely, mentally unstable man, first you must become one. 😉
I know a few mentally unstable men and women both whom are lonely and are in relationships (marriage and so forth) that are still lonely.
It leaves me to question my own stability if it were to ever go the other way.

I'm single and going to remain single by choice (I like being free of anyone controlling me in my personal life), not depressed, like my job, like my coworkers and clients. I don't get road rage and things that used to annoy me no longer annoy me such as a dog barking or a screaming kid.

I've never fallen in love with an online persona either. But I do like the naughtiness of the adult cam world from time to time when I have a moment to spare to indulge.

It's easy to fall into the portrayal of what limerance gives someone. I've been camming off and on for 8 years and there was one time where as a model, I even fell into it with a member. Ofcourse, It didn't end up what I would want it to be, however it did show me what my personal life is needing attention in and what I ideally would want to see in friends and a partner.

I learned so many valuable lessons in that friendship to where I still hold true to me today. I hope that many can learn this lesson and both end up learning to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.