AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can be promoted on Chat???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexasblue

Cam Model
Nov 6, 2022
Boston, MA
Streamate Username
AlexasBlue
Chaturbate Username
AlexasBlue
I am a new cammer and do not want to get in trouble, lose money, or get banned. Can someone tell me, from experience, what can be promoted while camming on Chaturbate?

I am a new cammer and do not want to get in trouble, lose money, or get banned. Can someone tell me, from experience, what can be promoted while camming on Chaturbate?

To be honest the better question would be which sited do you want or plan to promote there?
CB seems to give different answers all the time, they themselves never seem to be sure. But if it has a tip option or other payment option for models, or also offers a live streaming option then it's not allowed
(I say all of this but you still see all the top models promoting their Onlyfans and other stuff with no problems - even though it's meant to be prohibited).

Upvote 0
If you go by CB's Terms of Service, you cannot promote other platforms that broadcast live streams (which you can do on OF/ManyVids but I haven't seen anyone be banned for that yet) and anything illegal. Although others have pointed out in other threads, CB can change their mind and ban for other sites that compete with them. Generally, if you use a AllMyLinks/LinkedTree and have in your bio to list other platforms, that works for others I'm friends with. You can advertise wishlists, offline tipping (on CB), and other sites like FeetFinder, Snifffr, etc. where you can sell just content or items. Hope that helps. If you haven't, suggest reading the ToS so you know the expectations set by CB.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.