AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting reply from CB Support re verification problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
My verification will lapse in a few hours as I can't even get in to the webcam version of the new system. After several days of no help from CB Support I sent them quite a curt and slightly bad-tempered email two days ago, and I've just received this reply:

Thank you for writing in and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
After further review we have reached out to our verification provider for further information on the issues you are experiencing. In the mean time we suggest, we recommend if you are able, using your mobile device camera for the submission rather than your webcam, and we suggest having a dark background behind the identification document. We also recommend having good lighting when making the submissions. Please try again at https://chaturbate.com/identity/ and let us know if you have further issues.

Note the bit I've made bigger and in bold. I don't suppose they've contacted Jumio just for me, so I wonder if they've had a lot of models with problems and have gone back to Jumio to complain and ask them to get things sorted?

if you been following messages on this site here you would SEE TONS are having issues with the new verify system LOL cell phone camera & specific browsers seem key to get better results. Also looking the same as your ID you submit i feel is also key. I had to shave to pass facial scan, least thats when it finally worked for me.

Reactions: Aries1960
Upvote 0
if you been following messages on this site here you would SEE TONS are having issues with the new verify system LOL cell phone camera & specific browsers seem key to get better results. Also looking the same as your ID you submit i feel is also key. I had to shave to pass facial scan, least thats when it finally worked for me.
Yes, I've been reading a lot of the threads, and lots of people have been having problems with it. Perhaps CB will realise that it was a mistake and will go back to the old system - the one that actually worked!

Upvote 0
Yes, I've been reading a lot of the threads, and lots of people have been having problems with it. Perhaps CB will realise that it was a mistake and will go back to the old system - the one that actually worked!
Can't speak for cb but doubt they will go back to the old way, more like work resolving issues people are having. But the new system does work, just not with webcams and some browsers.
As stated, I had to use my cell phone camera for ID pictures and facial scan, believe facial scan compares you to your ID picture, so if you now look different, probably have issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.