AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account after age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
Hello @punker barbie My cb account is
Jakemillerss_ and it has been banned 6 days ago after the new age verification, I wrote to support because I didn't violate the rules, but I haven't had an answer (besides an automated email) and my account is still banned, I'd appreciate if you can help me. Thanks!!

Hello @punker barbie Thank you for answering, but looking at my email you have not responded to my emails and I don't have a ticket created by you either, I just sent a new email to please receive a response, could you check my emails again, so I can know the reason from the ban of my account so sorry thank you my username is: jakemillerss_

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20659698
Hi @punker barbie I hope you are very well, today I have sent another email requesting the reason for my ban, since they only sent me automatic emails, I have not had any response and they have not generated any ticket with that number that you placed, could you please inform them to check my new mail again, thank you
my user chaturbate: jakemillerss_

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I hope you are very well, today I have sent another email requesting the reason for my ban, since they only sent me automatic emails, I have not had any response and they have not generated any ticket with that number that you placed, could you please inform them to check my new mail again, thank you
my user chaturbate: jakemillerss_
I know a friend of mine who was banned a second time and all replies from support went to his original account email even though he was emailing them from his second account email

You might want to check the email address you used for your "FROHAN" or "matthew_millers" accounts

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie My cb account is
Jakemillerss_ and it has been banned 6 days ago after the new age verification, I wrote to support because I didn't violate the rules, but I haven't had an answer (besides an automated email) and my account is still banned, I'd appreciate if you can help me. Thanks!!
Is your account okay now? Please let me know same thing happened to me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.