AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Advocacy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutiepiemaryxx

Cam Model
Oct 19, 2022
Twitter Username
@Cutiepiemaryxx
I find that on the site there is an EXTREME lack of advocacy. I was recently told that a warning was already previously given to Stripchat about a particularly large couples page and nothing was done about it and so another person fell victim to these people.

As models we shouldn’t have to contact support just to have a bot let us know the message as been added to queue and never looked at.

Plus as a model that had gone through her fair share of trauma you need to feel heard and cared for.

We need better advocacy. We should be able to have a point of contact that is actually going to advocate for us in our scariest moments.

Someone that tells you to “stop spreading rumors” or tells you after an unfair ban “it should be for longer” is not the advocacy we need. I am so sad to say I have come across many stripchat models that have fallen pray to the aforementioned page that could’ve been avoided if when it was first brought to light someone advocated for us.

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Solution
Just in case you didn’t know this is the definition of advocate.

ad·vo·cate

noun
noun: advocate; plural noun: advocates
/ˈadvəkət/
  1. a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.
    "he was an untiring advocate of economic reform"

2. a person who pleads on someone else's behalf.
    "care managers can become advocates for their clients"

When I say SC should have someone I within the company to advocate for models it means that I would love for someone within the company to do exactly what I’m doing right now, pleads justice in behalf of the models in cases like these. Almost like an HR department.
So, I think the closest thing I am aware of are model liasons or model...
Please let it be noted, that none of these allegations were made 'whilst streaming on our site' therefore, there is nothing for Stripchat to investigate.

We are a platform which models use to stream from, and we take action and give consequences when we have proof that our policies have been breached whilst using our site.

We certainly do not condone the kinds of things mentioned in this thread, but we also cannot control what occurs in the offline daily lives of models, nor can we act upon things which are out of our hands.

What we can do (and what we have done) is advise models to seek assistance from their local law enforcement authorities who can take further action.
As a sponsor of PineappleSupport, we are also able to direct models to trained professionals who are equipt to deal with these situations and who are there to provide the required psychological help.

Should anything like this ever occur during live streaming on our site, I can assure you without a doubt, no second thought would be given to permanent suspension and further relevant measures.
Thanks? Still have lots of unanswered questions. And also this is inaccurate but that’s ok that’s not the purpose of this post.

Upvote 0
I am curious, exactly what "advocacy" do other sites / platforms provide for models?
Lol they dont. We are contractors not employees so we dont have access to HR like other businesses. Most sites have partnered up with pineapple support to provide therapy and life coaching. This is relatively new tool us adult performers have access to.

They also cover payments for awhile if models dont have the extra funds.

Upvote 0
Im just also gonna put this out here, without legal charges, nothing can really be done about the allegations. They are just of that. It sucks. If it happened on cam, and in public, there is probably capped recordings posted on those cammodel pirated sites.

I will say, SC seems to give more fucks about their models than other bigbox site. There support staff always go above and beyond. They positively changed industry expectations on how camsite support staff behaves, treats their models, and represents their brand.

Upvote 0
Our duration on the forum (however, I did not just join so that’s false) has nothing to do with the post.

The OP post is in regards to the lack of advocacy. How when things happen on stream which caused a ban on another site didn’t cause on this one. How supports were submitted to SC and we were personally told by SC to stop spreading rumors when presented with such allegations and then having evidence.

The fact of it all, is something serious happened on stream and nothinh was done and this caused a ripple for new victims to arise.

So when does it end? What needs to happen for proper action to be taken. Why is there not someone within the company that will advocate for us in these circumstances?
Not really false sugar. You both joined the same day. We can see your join date and your comments. Maybe you confused what I said and thought I said that you joined and posted this thread the same day instead of both you and the other model joining the forum same day even though the other model didn't make any posts until the day this thread went up. No real interaction other than the introduction thread or complaining about stripchat. The timing of comments and new additional usernames same day just posting to this thread lends itself that it's a concerted effort by one individual or y'all had some chat off the forum and decided to post here in this thread. It comes across as trying to get a rival room banned with no evidence other than hearsay.

Here's the thing. There's no moral, ethical, or legal reason for a site to ban/restrict/any other form of rebuttal for something that happened off site and hasn't been proven beyond a reasonable doubt- no recordings, no reports... It's just hearsay. If something like SA happened, the models need to file a police report. What exactly do you expect a site to provide? It's merely a platform for you to make money as an independent contractor. They can only regulate what you do on their site. After that, you need to figure things out yourself as your own boss. The fact that they sponsor pineapple support and have extremely good reps that do care (unlike Chaturbate) makes this even more weird. A forum isn't going to cure whatever evil you think another cam room is doing. If models talk to pineapple support, they're trained in what should be actionable and when to contact legal authorities. That's your advocacy.

Upvote 0
sorry for the multiple posts. im not trying to sound like a bitch, but it's insane to me to demand action/advocacy that the site isn't a part of. i cant get over it. if you believe a crime is happening on the internet, you can report it here

if someone was victimized and there was a crime done to them, they need to go to the proper authorities. file a report so an investigation and charges can be done. going to a therapist will help victims get their power back by either advising with the emotional aspect or going ahead and reporting the crime on their patients' behalf. they can help you get in touch with groups who can better advocate for your rights. like a lawyer or support groups.

please do not dismiss pineapple support. they are literally a lifeline and a nonprofit practically all bigbox sites partner with so we models can get the proper support and advocacy. i'm saying this as a SA survivor.

Upvote 0
Lol they dont. We are contractors not employees so we dont have access to HR like other businesses. Most sites have partnered up with pineapple support to provide therapy and life coaching. This is relatively new tool us adult performers have access to.

They also cover payments for awhile if models dont have the extra funds.
Thanks for clarifying, I did not think other sites did or would, but the way the OP was carrying on in their demands of SC, I thought I may have been unaware of something.

(of course I know I *am* unaware of MANY things :rofl: )

Upvote 0
I’m confused as to what part of Chloe’s statement is “inaccurate” exactly? Are you claiming with actual proof that there’s been sex abuse orchestrated during a live broadcast on Stripchat?
Wait what? I read back at the comments and nobody has claimed that abuse was "orchestrated" during a live broadcast. A lot of the comments aren't making much sense anymore or are going off topic at this point. Isn't this thread to discuss advocacy or polices and suggestions we might have for the site, or lack of help or support some might feel they receive from the site? I'm getting very hostile vibes from the majority of the people contributing to this thread. Maybe if we continue this thread we can share our suggestions and opinions in a more kind manner?

Upvote 0
Please let it be noted, that none of these allegations were made 'whilst streaming on our site' therefore, there is nothing for Stripchat to investigate…
…And also this is inaccurate but that’s ok that’s not the purpose of this post.

Wait what? I read back at the comments and nobody has claimed that abuse was "orchestrated" during a live broadcast.
Assuming everything else Chloe originally said is true; I am unsure what else @Cutiepiemaryxx could be referring to as being “inaccurate”? Perhaps orchestrated is not the correct term as English is a second language for me. maybe performed or acted during a live broadcast.

Upvote 0
Assuming everything else Chloe originally said is true; I am unsure what else @Cutiepiemaryxx could be referring to as being “inaccurate”? Perhaps orchestrated is not the correct term as English is a second language for me. maybe performed or acted during a live broadcast.
From rereading that post again I can see how anyone who doesn't know what situation is being discussed between the OP and Stripchats' admin, they would be confused. I think the way Stripchat says "its out of our hands" can be seen as inaccurate since they are the admins and owners of the site.
Wait what? I read back at the comments and nobody has claimed that abuse was "orchestrated" during a live broadcast. A lot of the comments aren't making much sense anymore or are going off topic at this point. Isn't this thread to discuss advocacy or polices and suggestions we might have for the site, or lack of help or support some might feel they receive from the site? I'm getting very hostile vibes from the majority of the people contributing to this thread. Maybe if we continue this thread we can share our suggestions and opinions in a more kind manner?
but again with what I said before it seems like the thread is a whole new topic now and a lot of people that are contributing are not focusing on the thread title "Model Advocacy". If others disagree and believe the site has advocacy or doesn't need advocacy that is your opinion and It's good to see a lot of counter arguments and opinions in one place.

Reactions: Cutiepiemaryxx
Upvote 0
Wait what? I read back at the comments and nobody has claimed that abuse was "orchestrated" during a live broadcast.

Maybe not orchestrated, but certainly implied that the abuse happened during a live stream (actually the OP states it happened during a stream):

The fact of it all, is something serious happened on stream and nothinh was done and this caused a ripple for new victims to arise.

So when does it end? What needs to happen for proper action to be taken. Why is there not someone within the company that will advocate for us in these circumstances?
@Charlie_SC has already stated that nothing has been found or proven to have happened during a stream on SC. So there really isn't anything to be done as far as this issue is concerned.

Someone that tells you to “stop spreading rumors” or tells you after an unfair ban “it should be for longer” is not the advocacy we need.
OK, I missed this originally. Tell us, please, have you recently received an "unfair" ban on SC?

I hope that your reason for being here criticising SC (and seeming to praise CB for what great advocates they are :rofl: ) is not a reaction to a ban. Because to a jaundiced eye this post and the appearance (albeit for only one message each!) of fans / knights to "support" the OP, raises questions and makes me curious. But I am very much like a cat in this regard, curious about most things in life, but not killed yet ;)

Chaturbate banned this person for being a rapist after the allegations came from several models.
We all know her that CB bans people for any, and almost no, reason. SC does not, they seem to require actual proof.
Whether on or off site a person who uses their platform to rape women should not be allowed on the site.
This is very true, but actual proof is needed for such things surely? Not just some models and their knights/mods saying that it happened to site support. And as others have said, if it happened, the police in the relevant country or Interpol or some authorities need to be informed. SC are not the police except in matters of their own TOS for what happens on their site.

Some of it was shown during live streams on stripchat.
@Charlie_SC has said this is not true.

Like I said if CB was able to do it there’s no reason stripchat can’t advocate for their models in the same manner.
Chaturbate does a lot of things seemingly on a whim, SC appears to require more investigation and proof of matters.

Maybe if we continue this thread we can share our suggestions and opinions in a more kind manner?
Yes indeed, but also perhaps not throw around unsubstantiated accusations? Or apply some logic as to what is reasonable to expect from a platform like SC .

But, y'know, even now after all of these posts in this thread, I am still unsure of *exactly* what type of advocacy the OP wants from SC, and why. It seems more that they want SC to ban a model/studio, for something apparently not done on SC and with no actual legal authority from any country suggesting that any crime has been committed or even accused through a legal system?

I am sure that SC would act if actual SA charges were at least laid against the person in question.

Upvote 0
I hope that your reason for being here criticising SC (and seeming to praise CB for what great advocates they are :rofl: ) is not a reaction to a ban. Because to a jaundiced eye this post and the appearance (albeit for only one message each!) of fans / knights to "support" the OP, raises questions and makes me curious. But I am very much like a cat in this regard, curious about most things in life, but not killed yet ;)
Oh maybe It's because I'm new to this forum site, but I didn't know we could only post on a thread once per user? I agree that users who don't have any thoughts or opinions to share about the thread topic should not include their comments unless its on topic. And the authorities should be aware if any abuse has happened, whether it was on camera or off camera. but how can you be sure that the experiences that the OP is mentioning are their own. I hope others on this forum are taking into consideration mental health of others, even SC has posted giving a link and information to a therapy site for anyone that needs it. I can tell the passive aggressive vibes haven't changed though as I see as your emojis are all happy but the tone in your comments are negative.

Upvote 0
Oh maybe It's because I'm new to this forum site, but I didn't know we could only post on a thread once per user?
Not sure what you mean here. I don't recall saying anything about the number of times people should post. Of course they should post as often as they feel the need or want to. (Although I did make a comment about how the fine fans/friends/knights/whatever of the OP could only manage/bother to make one post in support of them)

And the authorities should be aware if any abuse has happened, whether it was on camera or off camera. but how can you be sure that the experiences that the OP is mentioning are their own.
I make no judgement as to whether the experiences are the OP's or not. I do not see that makes any real difference. If anyone is aware of such abuses taking place surely it is up to them to make a report to the authorities.

I can tell the passive aggressive vibes haven't changed though as I see as your emojis are all happy but the tone in your comments are negative.
My tone, if anything is skeptically curious. No passive aggressiveness intended at all. As to the massive *two* emojis I used; one was me laughing :)rofl: ) at the concept that CB is actually advocating for models who work on that site -- a brief trawl through the CB forum here shows how laughable that idea is. The other emoji was just a self-deprecating ;) at my ridiculous statement about curiosity killing the cat but not me, yet.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
This is me being blunt and i dont care if it comes across as passive aggressive.

Go to the authorities if you believe a crime is being committed. Cannot demand advocacy if no one's gonna do the proper steps in removing an alleged abuser from the platform. 😘

Upvote 0
This is me being blunt and i dont care if it comes across as passive aggressive.

Go to the authorities if you believe a crime is being committed. Cannot demand advocacy if no one's gonna do the proper steps in removing an alleged abuser from the platform. 😘
Do not attack someone when you do not know what it actually occurring. Authorities are being involved, no further explanation needs to be given to someone as yourself on the internet. The post was for advocacy. Meaning what I wanted was to open up a conversation on how if someone within the company actually advocated for models or gave guidance in moments like these models, like myself, wouldn’t be in a forum looking for guidance.

Upvote 0
I find that on the site there is an EXTREME lack of advocacy. I was recently told that a warning was already previously given to Stripchat about a particularly large couples page and nothing was done about it and so another person fell victim to these people.

As models we shouldn’t have to contact support just to have a bot let us know the message as been added to queue and never looked at.

Plus as a model that had gone through her fair share of trauma you need to feel heard and cared for.

We need better advocacy. We should be able to have a point of contact that is actually going to advocate for us in our scariest moments.

Someone that tells you to “stop spreading rumors” or tells you after an unfair ban “it should be for longer” is not the advocacy we need. I am so sad to say I have come across many stripchat models that have fallen pray to the aforementioned page that could’ve been avoided if when it was first brought to light someone advocated for us.
Let me break this down since everyone likes to come to conclusions of the allegations instead of focusing on the actual issue.

1. Authorities are being involved.
2. Crime did happen on stream the 1st time in September when a model informed a stripchat representative directly who brushed her off. (This stream archive is being presented to stripchat as well as the authorities)
3. Because nothing was done after the original claims new victims have occurred (these occurrences were off camera however there is video footage of the abuse that will be provided to authorities)
4. During the original abuse in September it was a multistream on CB as well. They were made aware and the owner spoke directly to the model and proceeded to guide her through the steps on what to do (something stripchat failed to do.)
5. I am in no way favorable of any platform. I am favorable of being treated like a human.

This post was for guidance + a request for advocacy. To be treated in a more humane matter and to have a process in place for moments like these.

Yes we are “independent contractors”, but that doesn’t rid a platform the responsibility to treat us like humans and investigate further when allegations are being made. The victims shouldn’t have to look through online archives to provide to stripchat, why can’t we have someone advocating for us on the inside helping in a situation as such?

I don’t see the need to further explain the situation so if your comments aren’t about actual advocacy or guidance on such situations then I don’t see a need to comment other than to be spiteful/hurtful. Thanks.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I think there's a difference between asking for a site to do something concerning allegations vs asking a site to be advocates for the people who work on those sites.

I've seen one big site try to be "advocates" for the people that worked on that site. Mostly, it was about how we are so much more than just sex workers. Nice sentiment. However, it was mostly just virtue signaling and sometimes extremely tone deaf virtue signaling. I don't really care about all that. I did think it was kind of ridiculous, but whatever. What I did have a huge issue with was that they changed so much within their site to show just how much they caaaareeee. Those changes, which was really nothing more than to make them look good and virtuous, actually hindered people being able to make more money on the site, imo. They certainly weren't changes meant to increase our income.

I personally don't think that any adult site needs to be advocates. Cam or clip site, it's their job to keep their site running smooth, pay models out on time and make sure nothing illegal/that breaches their TOS happens on site. If the latter happens, yes, they should do an investigation and then ban/escalate to authorities if something illegal did happen. In the end, they're a business. They're going to do what's in the best interest of their business. The fact that a lot of sites sponsor Pineapple Support, a wonderful organization, is really more than they're required to do.

If you want people to advocate for those within the adult industry, start your own advocacy group. If you don't want models falling prey to predatory models, make it a point to educate newer models on the potential dangers within the industry. Like how, just because someone works in this industry doesn't mean you should just outright trust them. If someone is using their status as a popular model to harm people and you have proof, go to the authorities. Unfortunately, just because you go to the authorities doesn't mean that charges will be filed and while SA indictments are low, convictions are way lower. But, it still needs to be done. And, I'd say if you have actual proof, let other models (not saying to do this here) know so that they don't work with predators.

Upvote 0
I think there's a difference between asking for a site to do something concerning allegations vs asking a site to be advocates for the people who work on those sites.

I've seen one big site try to be "advocates" for the people that worked on that site. Mostly, it was about how we are so much more than just sex workers. Nice sentiment. However, it was mostly just virtue signaling and sometimes extremely tone deaf virtue signaling. I don't really care about all that. I did think it was kind of ridiculous, but whatever. What I did have a huge issue with was that they changed so much within their site to show just how much they caaaareeee. Those changes, which was really nothing more than to make them look good and virtuous, actually hindered people being able to make more money on the site, imo. They certainly weren't changes meant to increase our income.

I personally don't think that any adult site needs to be advocates. Cam or clip site, it's their job to keep their site running smooth, pay models out on time and make sure nothing illegal/that breaches their TOS happens on site. If the latter happens, yes, they should do an investigation and then ban/escalate to authorities if something illegal did happen. In the end, they're a business. They're going to do what's in the best interest of their business. The fact that a lot of sites sponsor Pineapple Support, a wonderful organization, is really more than they're required to do.

If you want people to advocate for those within the adult industry, start your own advocacy group. If you don't want models falling prey to predatory models, make it a point to educate newer models on the potential dangers within the industry. Like how, just because someone works in this industry doesn't mean you should just outright trust them. If someone is using their status as a popular model to harm people and you have proof, go to the authorities. Unfortunately, just because you go to the authorities doesn't mean that charges will be filed and while SA indictments are low, convictions are way lower. But, it still needs to be done. And, I'd say if you have actual proof, let other models (not saying to do this here) know so that they don't work with predators.
thank you! I see your point, and you are right the message can be at times lost once companies start to monetize it in a sense so it’s all just propaganda.

I think there’s extremes to everything. i see how my wishes are unreasonable to a certain extreme but in my opinion mot completely off the table. and it’s not a bad point to bring up starting my own advocacy group to inform new models and advocate for those who need a voice.

Good ideas thank you

Last edited:
Upvote 0
During the original abuse in September it was a multistream on CB as well. They were made aware and the owner spoke directly to the model and proceeded to guide her through the steps on what to do (something stripchat failed to do.)

Are you saying the the owner of CB was directly involved? I'm reading that right?

If so I'm flabbergasted considering how terrible CB support is known to be. Like absolutely amazed. And I thought I had heard CB was owned by a group not one person? I've never seen an owner of CB mentioned publicly compared to like MFC with Leo being well known as the owner.

Regarding Advocacy in general: I'm not a fan of this coming from companies with agendas. Companies who are for profit and for whom we work as independent contractors are not to be trusted in general to work in our best interests. It's great when they do but we need to develop community based advocacy groups rather than relying on companies for shit.

Upvote 0
Are you saying the the owner of CB was directly involved? I'm reading that right?

If so I'm flabbergasted considering how terrible CB support is known to be. Like absolutely amazed. And I thought I had heard CB was owned by a group not one person? I've never seen an owner of CB mentioned publicly compared to like MFC with Leo being well known as the owner.

Regarding Advocacy in general: I'm not a fan of this coming from companies with agendas. Companies who are for profit and for whom we work as independent contractors are not to be trusted in general to work in our best interests. It's great when they do but we need to develop community based advocacy groups rather than relying on companies for shit.
Sorry I’m not sure the exact position I believe she is the Head of Operations within CB. Met her at eXXXotica, Ella is her name. An absolutely magnificent person with a heart of gold.

Upvote 0
I still believe though as long as advocacy goes, that Pineapple Support is the best option. I'd much rather work for a site that advertises itself for what it is - a place to have sex shows - and on top of that contributes to a third party service that can actually help workers. Giving your workers support is actually the best advocacy there can be imo.

Upvote 0
Do not attack someone when you do not know what it actually occurring. Authorities are being involved, no further explanation needs to be given to someone as yourself on the internet. The post was for advocacy. Meaning what I wanted was to open up a conversation on how if someone within the company actually advocated for models or gave guidance in moments like these models, like myself, wouldn’t be in a forum looking for guidance.
you guys are making extremely vague damning allegations and demanding advocacy from a business without proof or any ongoing investigations. which is extremely naive. if anything it comes across as you are attacking stripchat for not bending to your will.

im extremely confused about what you want because that's what SC did. they advocated by directing your needs to an organization that has the tools, resources, and skills to help. you didn't get exactly what you want, but it was guidance. it's a step in a direction of getting the advocacy/help models to need who are being victimized.

Upvote 0
you guys are making extremely vague damning allegations and demanding advocacy from a business without proof or any ongoing investigations. which is extremely naive. if anything it comes across as you are attacking stripchat for not bending to your will.

im extremely confused about what you want because that's what SC did. they advocated by directing your needs to an organization that has the tools, resources, and skills to help. you didn't get exactly what you want, but it was guidance. it's a step in a direction of getting the advocacy/help models to need who are being victimized.
Funny thing is you only know what you were told so I don’t expect you to come to any conclusions towards the legitimacy of the allegations since you have not reviewed any proof. So unless you have the entire case in front of you to claim it as “vague” is purely ignorant as I am not going to invade anyones privacy nor do I need to prove the case to you. Throughout the forum I reiterated my reasoning for my post.

ad·vo·cate

noun
/ˈadvəkət/

When I say SC should have someone I within the company to advocate for models it means that I would love for someone within the company to do exactly what I’m doing right now, pleads justice in behalf of the models in cases like these. Almost like an HR department.

Upvote 0
Funny thing is you only know what you were told so I don’t expect you to come to any conclusions towards the legitimacy of the allegations since you have not reviewed any proof. So unless you have the entire case in front of you to claim it as “vague” is purely ignorant as I am not going to invade anyones privacy nor do I need to prove the case to you. Throughout the forum I reiterated my reasoning for my post.

ad·vo·cate

noun
/ˈadvəkət/

I already know you will come back and say they are recommending a particular cause “pineapple support” yadda yadda, that’s not the context. Im not stating that they need to advocate for therapy. I’m staying they should come up with a strategy to advocate FOR MODELS.

Upvote 0

ad·vo·cate

noun
/ˈadvəkət/

So, I think the closest thing I am aware of are model liasons or model outreach. I know my friend Al does this for JustForFans and Anastasia Pierce does this for C4S. And for a while there was an IWC model doing that here whose name I am blanking on. These folks are great at taking our general concerns to the site staff and are best roles filled by current or at least former models.

But I am not sure they would be equipt to deal with something incredibly sensitive like a rape accusation. :/

Upvote 2
Solution
…Are you claiming with actual proof that there’s been sex abuse orchestrated during a live broadcast on Stripchat?

Wait what? I read back at the comments and nobody has claimed that abuse was "orchestrated" during a live broadcast…

Let me break this down since everyone likes to come to conclusions of the allegations instead of focusing on the actual issue.

1. Authorities are being involved.
2. Crime did happen on stream the 1st time in September when a model informed a stripchat representative directly who brushed her off. (This stream archive is being presented to stripchat as well as the authorities)
3. Because nothing was done after the original claims new victims have occurred (these occurrences were off camera however there is video footage of the abuse that will be provided to authorities)
4. During the original abuse in September it was a multistream on CB as well. They were made aware and the owner spoke directly to the model and proceeded to guide her through the steps on what to do (something stripchat failed to do.)
Thank you for clarifying. I feel saddened that something like sex abuse might have taken place during a live broadcast. I hope with proof and through proper reporting to the appropriate authorities, those responsible will be dealt with legally… if true.

Upvote 0
So, I think the closest thing I am aware of are model liasons or model outreach. I know my friend Al does this for JustForFans and Anastasia Pierce does this for C4S. And for a while there was an IWC model doing that here whose name I am blanking on. These folks are great at taking our general concerns to the site staff and are best roles filled by current or at least former models.

But I am not sure they would be equipt to deal with something incredibly sensitive like a rape accusation. :/
THANK YOU!!! Yes!!! This is extremely helpful!

Upvote 0
@Cutiepiemaryxx im going off what you are choosing to share. vague because we are obviously not getting the whole story. it's incomplete. that is not a slight. you are purposely (and rightfully so) not sharing all the details. words can share different meanins

and i know what advocate means and you are missing the verb def:

1668819317000.png
the advocated as in publically recommending pineapple support that they partner with to support models. it's not exactly what you wanted, but it was a step in the right direction for models in need.

just so you know therapists are advocates. their jobs require them to make sure their patients have access and help to the proper resources. not just mental well-being and treatment. that's why i believe its the best option models who have been victimized.

there is a cammodel union that was around for awhile. I cannot remember their name for the life of me. If they are still a thing, they might be able.

recomend also models who have been victimized look into getting a lawyer. the aclu has been known to offer its services to victimized sex workers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Cutiepiemaryxx im going off what you are choosing to share. vague because we are obviously not getting the whole story. it's incomplete. that is not a slight. you are purposely (and rightfully so) not sharing all the details. words can share different meanins

and i know what advocate means and you are missing the verb def:

View attachment 94478
the advocated as in publically recommending pineapple support that they partner with to support models. it's not exactly what you wanted, but it was a step in the right direction for models in need.

just so you know therapists are advocates. their jobs require them to make sure their patients have access and help to the proper resources. not just mental well-being and treatment. that's why i believe its the best option models who have been victimized.

there is a cammodel union that was around for awhile. I cannot remember their name for the life of me. If they are still a thing, they might be able.

recomend also models who have been victimized look into getting a lawyer. the aclu has been known to offer its services to victimized sex workers.
Thank you! If you remember the name please let me know 🙏 that’s the only step we are missing as we have proceeded with all the other advice!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.