AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it a scam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of church members live outside the USA though and it's often not practical to only date and marry within - too few of us
That's interesting. I grew up with a split family - half my 9 siblings are Mormon (from my dad's ex wife) and we grew up in NZ. Mormons weren't super common there - they had one temple in the country though apparently they're building another in the capital.

I always had this impression from them that the majority of Mormons were in the USA but maybe that's just because it's the origin/spiritual home etc.

Reactions: Tarkin1021
That's interesting. I grew up with a split family - half my 9 siblings are Mormon (from my dad's ex wife) and we grew up in NZ. Mormons weren't super common there - they had one temple in the country though apparently they're building another in the capital.

I always had this impression from them that the majority of Mormons were in the USA but maybe that's just because it's the origin/spiritual home etc.
Only recently has that changed. There's something like 17 million members but only 6.7 million in the USA and like 2 million are in Utah. The church has grown significantly in South America and a few other random places. For example 65% of the Tongan population is mormon. I think NZ has 100k or so.

I promise I'm not trying to turn this into my public journal or something. I actually went on a real date in person tonight - first one in six years. The niece of one of my clients I do a lot of voice overs for asked me out. Thanks for all of your encouragement. I may not have given it a chance if I thought myself still "involved" with the cam girl love con. I can't believe you all were right. I just might find a real relationship after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.