AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO idea where you got the idea that isn't a very welcomed thing in my room?

Talkative people are great. As long as it's regular life stuff. People who only want to talk about their sex life/dick/etc get banned.
I feel at times as a regular in a room that it is my "obligation" to start some kind of chat dialog, weather, season, make-up etc... because the silence is deafening to a chatter like me. Is this annoying to a Model?

I feel at times as a regular in a room that it is my "obligation" to start some kind of chat dialog, weather, season, make-up etc... because the silence is deafening to a chatter like me. Is this annoying to a Model?
The reason I'm so burnt out I haven't been able to stream in over 2 months is mostly that I regularly had 1000+ viewers, but in a span of several months I very rarely got anyone besides "open bobs bb" guys speaking to me, even though I was trying my best to keep starting conversations and kept talking to them (myself) a lot. I used to have people making conversations with me, then a few regulars disappeared or starting showing up way less often and the feeling of not getting any of my energy reciprocated was absolutely draining. Yes, my earnings dropped too and it was frustrating and worrying, but I feel like I would be able to patiently grind until my earnings picked up again if I had a bit more people making casual conversation with me about pretty much anything appropriate.

So the point of this rant is I can't speak for every model, but for me it wouldn't be annoying at all.

I love when somebody comes in my room after a long absence (I changed my streaming time recently and people I haven’t seen in ages popped by) and they remember details about me or my life from when they were last in. They have even picked up on conversations we had way back. I feel like I’ve made an impression on them then.

Lately, my friend has been doing something that I just adore!
If I have her in pvt at the end of her shift, she gets changed in to her street clothes on camera. ❤️
She doesn't do this in public chat, and she refers to it as her "allowing" me to see it. (Translation in effect). I am just tickled pink by it.
It is a small thing, but I really, really appreciate it.
(Actually, kind of turns me on. Sorry for the TMI. :) )

I have had the flu the last couple of days. I told a couple models who I usually go see every day why I wouldn’t be there and the response really surprised me. Beyond “sorry to hear it, feel better,” it has been like having multiple moms - I have had models checking on me every day, giving me their grandma’s secret cure, even getting on my case for not going to the doctor about it.

Really kind of touching. I mean, it could be all money motivated but I make it a policy to never second guess this type of kindness. I don’t get the feeling it’s all about the money though

I like "ninja tips". Guys who come in, drop tokens and then bounce. Let's me know they've been lurking and appreciate what I do. It doesn't happen all too often but when it does it's a really neat surprise.
Ninja tips are what we call hidden tips on MFC. What you describes sounds more like a drive by lol. That's my tipping style when I drop in a model's room - a quick hello and tip then bail!

Reactions: Highlander884
Ninja tips are what we call hidden tips on MFC. What you describes sounds more like a drive by lol. That's my tipping style when I drop in a model's room - a quick hello and tip then bail!
Nice that you tip other models! Chaturbate has an anonymous tip feature if you're a supporter. The Lovense browser extension messes it up and tells everyone who was doing the tipping any way, which is a serious bummer. There is one guy who comes in maybe once or twice a month, throws 500 tokens (or more) at me and then is like "see ya later cutie butt." It gives me a huge smile. It's so random and fun.

once or twice a month, throws 500 tokens (or more) at me and then is like "see ya later cutie butt." It gives me a huge smile. It's so random and fun.
That's one of the best feelings!

Truly is! Super quick question because I want to post something in the WTF thread that just happened. Are we required to blur out the user names or is that just a courtesy thing?

Truly is! Super quick question because I want to post something in the WTF thread that just happened. Are we required to blur out the user names or is that just a courtesy thing?
That's totally up to you, not required.

Glad to know u ladies like that. When I'm bored at work and have time I will go into some random girl in the lower pages and just send a quick (but small) tip and if they're a new girl I'll leave a tip note advising not to do anything they're uncomfortable with doing.

I know some girls on here hate people who tip and leave as it gives them false hope, but I've always had the rule to myself that if u spend more then a couple of seconds in a girls room that u should tip at least 1 token. Imagine what a financial difference it would make to some girls if every viewer did that.

Nice that you tip other models! Chaturbate has an anonymous tip feature if you're a supporter. The Lovense browser extension messes it up and tells everyone who was doing the tipping any way, which is a serious bummer. There is one guy who comes in maybe once or twice a month, throws 500 tokens (or more) at me and then is like "see ya later cutie butt." It gives me a huge smile. It's so random and fun.

The Cb anonymous tipping is not completely anonymous, which I find irritating.
The model will always see WHO sent the tip, even if the rest of the room doesn't, which is a big shame.
It would be good if there was an option:

1. Partial anonymity - the users in the room don't see who tipped but the model DOES
2. FULL anonymity - NOONE -including the model- sees who tipped

I think some bots still haven't been updated either, so it still gives away your name in certain areas/parts - which again, is annoying.

The Cb anonymous tipping is not completely anonymous, which I find irritating.
The model will always see WHO sent the tip, even if the rest of the room doesn't, which is a big shame.
It would be good if there was an option:

1. Partial anonymity - the users in the room don't see who tipped but the model DOES
2. FULL anonymity - NOONE -including the model- sees who tipped

I think some bots still haven't been updated either, so it still gives away your name in certain areas/parts - which again, is annoying.
In my tip history it is listed as anonymous

Running the Lovense browser extension (the thing that says "my toy is responding to so and so's tip) is what outs a user in my room. I am using a V2 app specifically designed for how I run the room and it is programmed to not reveal anon tippers names.

So, I have to turn off the room tip notifications so people can tip anonymously. I also don't like a ton of app/bot chatter in my room because it pushes chat messages off screen.

I can't speak of any other app because I have never used them.

Reactions: Smoothie
Glad to know u ladies like that. When I'm bored at work and have time I will go into some random girl in the lower pages and just send a quick (but small) tip and if they're a new girl I'll leave a tip note advising not to do anything they're uncomfortable with doing.

I know some girls on here hate people who tip and leave as it gives them false hope, but I've always had the rule to myself that if u spend more then a couple of seconds in a girls room that u should tip at least 1 token. Imagine what a financial difference it would make to some girls if every viewer did that.
If every single one of my followers but the 100 token package, logged in every day and gave me 10 tokens a piece I'd be a very, very rich woman. Alas, it doesn't work that way. :(

But yeah, I love drive-by's/ninja tips.

In my tip history it is listed as anonymous

Running the Lovense browser extension (the thing that says "my toy is responding to so and so's tip) is what outs a user in my room. I am using a V2 app specifically designed for how I run the room and it is programmed to not reveal anon tippers names.

So, I have to turn off the room tip notifications so people can tip anonymously. I also don't like a ton of app/bot chatter in my room because it pushes chat messages off screen.

I can't speak of any other app because I have never used them.

It’s funny you mentioned the Lovense extension “outing” anonymous tippers. I saw that happen for the first time about a month ago, and it was kind of funny (maybe less funny to the tipper that got outed, but alas).

When I saw it happen, it was from a room regular that tips consistently anyway. For whatever reason, he decided to tip anonymously on this day. Which triggered two simultaneous alerts: one saying an anonymous tipper had tipped 200 tokens, and another alert right below it saying the Lovense was now responding to [username]’s tip. There wasn’t even a second of suspense. Lovense immediately blew his cover.

It’s funny you mentioned the Lovense extension “outing” anonymous tippers. I saw that happen for the first time about a month ago, and it was kind of funny (maybe less funny to the tipper that got outed, but alas).

When I saw it happen, it was from a room regular that tips consistently anyway. For whatever reason, he decided to tip anonymously on this day. Which triggered two simultaneous alerts: one saying an anonymous tipper had tipped 200 tokens, and another alert right below it saying the Lovense was now responding to [username]’s tip. There wasn’t even a second of suspense. Lovense immediately blew his cover.
It's a terrible app that does not respect privacy at all

Reactions: Smoothie
I like "ninja tips". Guys who come in, drop tokens and then bounce. Let's me know they've been lurking and appreciate what I do. It doesn't happen all too often but when it does it's a really neat surprise.
I like to do ninja tips on MFC. I view in the lounge, minimizing all the stupid text, and browse rooms sometimes. Not a lot of rhyme or reason sometimes as to tips. It might be because of a smile I like, a slow room to help them out, especially newer models, or just for the heck of it. I always compliment them. There have been a couple that I ended up spending time in their rooms.

I've posted before that I am kind of shy in these situations. I doubt if that comes across in my posts on here...;)

Last edited:
It's a terrible app that does not respect privacy at all
Quite a few other ways anon tippers can be revealed too, like apps that show the last tip sent, highest tip, best 'lover', top 3 tippers etc.
I tried anon tipping in a very quiet room recently, and the model wrote in public chat "<username>, why are you tipping anonymously??"
:rofl:

Quite a few other ways anon tippers can be revealed too, like apps that show the last tip sent, highest tip, best 'lover', top 3 tippers etc.
I tried anon tipping in a very quiet room recently, and the model wrote in public chat "<username>, why are you tipping anonymously??"
:rofl:

You got outed the old fashioned way. Gotta love it!

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Tip for Skype.jpg

I haven't gotten a 4-digit tip in a long time, so this was shocking and exciting. The Skype chat ended up being over 2 hours (He sent me more money while we were on Skype). And even though things got really weird and awkward on Skype (which I'll post about later in the 'WTF' thread), I'm so glad I got on cam Friday night. I almost didn't get on cam because I had such a bad day. It was a pleasant surprise to have a member actually willing to pay me appropriately (Not with PayPal, and not dirt cheap) for Skype chat.

Attachments

• tip.jpg
    tip.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 94717

I haven't gotten a 4-digit tip in a long time, so this was shocking and exciting. The Skype chat ended up being over 2 hours (He sent me more money while we were on Skype). And even though things got really weird and awkward on Skype (which I'll post about later in the 'WTF' thread), I'm so glad I got on cam Friday night. I almost didn't get on cam because I had such a bad day. It was a pleasant surprise to have a member actually willing to pay me appropriately (Not with PayPal, and not dirt cheap) for Skype chat.
Yay I'm so happy for you!!!!! Except for the weird part.

Today somebody from this forum tipped me offline with incredibly kind words ❤😥 i was crying in bed because i want to have a nice funeral for my best friend but I couldn’t afford it 😥 then i saw it when i just called my mother and couldn't believe it. I wish i had better words but English is not my first language. All i can say is thank you and god bless you ❤️

And I wanted to thank everyone on this forum who wrote me kind words. You guys are incredible and I’m glad that i discovered this forum ❤️ sometimes it’s funny and when I’m sad i find people here who listen and care. Thank you all so much ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.