AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User streaming to Models room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2022
Let me start by saying I'm not part of the tinfoil hat crowd which seems to be the first response to this issue. Ive been playing a lot on cams the last few months and been having a great time with it. However I started noticing some very odd things popping up. A strange facial expression to a verbal remark here or a pause there while the models were obviously watching my screen as I scroll to make a decision. (I assume my screen as I tend to be a large tipper). I taped over my laptops webcam and didnt worry about it too much about it. I would occasionally ask but there's an almost universal nod of acknowledgment of whats going on while trying not to do something definitive or whispers and silent mouthing of words I response....and I always ask out loud. (both StripChat and Chaturbate). If I subscribe to the website of a model that has whispered she can hear me and ask point blank in writing her story alway is a simple denial she could hear me. I have been told by a model that they can get immediately fired for acknowledging. it came to a head recently as I've recently been playing on MFC and sitting in the lounge with models cams popping by at a frenetic pace. if im playing music loudly there is a rather immediate response where the model pops up private or adjusts her volume or just blocks me. Many others will call my name no matter if I'm being quiet as a churchmouse trying to remain anonymous or if Im watching cams with music/TV etc which is odd as that area is supposed to be completely anonymous. a few days ago I had a perfectly normal conversation with a model I had not seen in a while all verbal and concerning an illness she was going through. Later PMing she noted it was odd the could hear me. The next day when I pressed the said she was confused and couldn't hear me. I didnt want to press the issue in case her job was in jeopardy. Last night I had a number of models make very strange comments about the disrepair of my bedroom, and yes its kind of a depression cocoon right now as well as some very specific activities I had going on. later I was talking to a young woman who is obviously very new and instead of pretending she couldn't hear me she reacted normally until someone told her to stop. A bit more conversation and it seems video was also being streamed by my smart TV which would explain everytthing. Is it policy for cam sites to leave users exposed when a simple word from the middle would stop it. Some extremely embarrassing and life changing things could have been captured not to mention the massive invasion of privacy. Im still wrapping my head around it all but let me know what you think

Let me start by saying I'm not part of the tinfoil hat crowd which seems to be the first response to this issue. Ive been playing a lot on cams the last few months and been having a great time with it. However I started noticing some very odd things popping up. A strange facial expression to a verbal remark here or a pause there while the models were obviously watching my screen as I scroll to make a decision. (I assume my screen as I tend to be a large tipper). I taped over my laptops webcam and didnt worry about it too much about it. I would occasionally ask but there's an almost universal nod of acknowledgment of whats going on while trying not to do something definitive or whispers and silent mouthing of words I response....and I always ask out loud. (both StripChat and Chaturbate). If I subscribe to the website of a model that has whispered she can hear me and ask point blank in writing her story alway is a simple denial she could hear me. I have been told by a model that they can get immediately fired for acknowledging. it came to a head recently as I've recently been playing on MFC and sitting in the lounge with models cams popping by at a frenetic pace. if im playing music loudly there is a rather immediate response where the model pops up private or adjusts her volume or just blocks me. Many others will call my name no matter if I'm being quiet as a churchmouse trying to remain anonymous or if Im watching cams with music/TV etc which is odd as that area is supposed to be completely anonymous. a few days ago I had a perfectly normal conversation with a model I had not seen in a while all verbal and concerning an illness she was going through. Later PMing she noted it was odd the could hear me. The next day when I pressed the said she was confused and couldn't hear me. I didnt want to press the issue in case her job was in jeopardy. Last night I had a number of models make very strange comments about the disrepair of my bedroom, and yes its kind of a depression cocoon right now as well as some very specific activities I had going on. later I was talking to a young woman who is obviously very new and instead of pretending she couldn't hear me she reacted normally until someone told her to stop. A bit more conversation and it seems video was also being streamed by my smart TV which would explain everytthing. Is it policy for cam sites to leave users exposed when a simple word from the middle would stop it. Some extremely embarrassing and life changing things could have been captured not to mention the massive invasion of privacy. Im still wrapping my head around it all but let me know what you think
A few things to add

1) Similar things happened on Chaturbate and Stripchat
2) If I do a Stripchat public room recording where this is happening, the audio is blanked like in a private room recording
3) Not every room, seems more likely in studios than home broadcasters
4) I promise I'm mentally stable, more or less lol

Mute your microphone. Should solve the problem for everyone involved.

Mute your microphone. Should solve the problem for everyone involved.
denied microphone and camera in settings
muted microphone in audio settings
purchased app to also mute phone
set up VPN with firewalls
taped over laptop camera
seems the hack was the TV...... as I said why not just acknowledge that its happening!

I say hi to most people who come in my room. I can see their username. I can’t see their cam or screen or hear them. What you’re describing is not happening.

I say hi to most people who come in my room. I can see their username. I can’t see their cam or screen or hear them. What you’re describing is not happening.
I completely uderstand the normal hello thats social and polite. Calling my username repeatedly is a different situation and hard to mistake. I have a feeling this will simply devolve like other threads to this guy is crazy and silly to think this is happening, but I promise you it is. The audio broadcast for certain. The video had only the one woman saying it but ive had conversations with many many cam models, while the sites say it isn't possible yet somehow it is occurring. it may be a simple glitch or something more spyware that I picked up somewhere. I mainly want to know why people are so hesitant to acknowledge it

Last edited:
This can never, ever, ever happen on Stripchat. No model can hear or see you unless you go exclusive private with her and turn on your camera and microphone - if you don't, they can hear or see you there either. Models can't hear or see you in public, group, ticket or private show.

On chaturbate and my free cams however if you turn on your camera then the models can click on the icon next to your name and see you and hear you in public, group, ticket, private or exclusive show - if you don't, then there's no way any model can hear or see you.

🚭 smoke less 😆

denied microphone and camera in settings
muted microphone in audio settings
purchased app to also mute phone
set up VPN with firewalls
taped over laptop camera
seems the hack was the TV...... as I said why not just acknowledge that its happening!
So, can we summarise here. A webcam model, who you were in a private with on your laptop, is listening to you through your television?

Read that again. Then seek help.

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I mainly want to know why people are so hesitant to acknowledge it
I've streamed on CB. I cannot hear or see anyone unless they themselves are streaming. Regardless if we're in a private show or not, I have to manually click to go to their profile to see their broadcast.

You talked about the reactions as if people are afraid to lose their jobs, so I don't think it would help if I told you that there's nothing in the contract that says anything about this, nor the fact that I would tell someone that I could see their broadcast.

So let me ask you this:
The number of viewers on most token sites are public - look at them and ask yourself, how would any model be able to multitask hearing 10-50 viewers at once while also reading and responding to their comments?

Where would the streamer even have the space to put all of the webcams if they can see into every room?

How comes *no viewer* - including yourself - can hear yourself and all other viewers on the streamer's broadcast via their own microphone?

a few days ago I had a perfectly normal conversation with a model I had not seen in a while all verbal and concerning an illness she was going through. Later PMing she noted it was odd the could hear me. The next day when I pressed the said she was confused and couldn't hear me. I didnt want to press the issue in case her job was in jeopardy.

This is why people are recommending professional help. This supposed contradiction by her and the other things you've talked about (like other people seeming afraid to lose their jobs) makes it hard for any reader not to see this as a possible hallucination of some kind.

And are you SURE you're not logged in when you're viewing cams? Because it can be common for streamers to say the names of members who haven't written in chat yet.

Also, not to overanalyse the details, but you said you're mentally stable yet your home is not in a good state right now, and you're describing spending a lot of time watching many different camgirls and on top of that, stressing yourself out by what you think you're seeing.

I believe you in that you are seeing these things - but I believe you're seeing delusions, not reality. I really hope you reach out to someone, particularly people who've known you a long time such as family or long term friends, and ask for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, can we summarise here. A webcam model, who you were in a private with on your laptop, is listening to you through your television?

Read that again. Then se

Read that again. Then seek help.
I did not explain that well earlier. apple products phone/ laptop/ television can default to secondary cameras and microphones of the other products. So malware can cause that to happen. That reaction is why I really didnt want to post this I the first place but it seemed important to ask given the changing environment and an honest knee-jerk reaction of having the room I was in described to me.

1. It's not possible.
2. Popular rooms have thousands users in them. How would listening to them even work if it was possible.
3. Chaturbate is a huge business making shitloads of money, yet they somehow let models illegally listen to/watch members and risking that whole business (and serious prison time). But the models are keeping it a secret to not lose their jobs, so Chaturbate is safe. Sure, makes sense.
4. If you want me to view your cam you have to pay me. If you want me to listen to you you have to pay me even more. No way I would do that for free.

I've streamed on CB. I cannot hear or see anyone unless they themselves are streaming. Regardless if we're in a private show or not, I have to manually click to go to their profile to see their broadcast.

You talked about the reactions as if people are afraid to lose their jobs, so I don't think it would help if I told you that there's nothing in the contract that says anything about this, nor the fact that I would tell someone that I could see their broadcast.

So let me ask you this:
The number of viewers on most token sites are public - look at them and ask yourself, how would any model be able to multitask hearing 10-50 viewers at once while also reading and responding to their comments?

Where would the streamer even have the space to put all of the webcams if they can see into every room?

How comes *no viewer* - including yourself - can hear yourself and all other viewers on the streamer's broadcast via their own microphone?

This is why people are recommending professional help. This supposed contradiction by her and the other things you've talked about (like other people seeming afraid to lose their jobs) makes it hard for any reader not to see this as a possible hallucination of some kind.

And are you SURE you're not logged in when you're viewing cams? Because it can be common for streamers to say the names of members who haven't written in chat yet.

Also, not to overanalyse the details, but you said you're mentally stable yet your home is not in a good state right now, and you're describing spending a lot of time watching many different camgirls and on top of that, stressing yourself out by what you think you're seeing.

I believe you in that you are seeing these things - but I believe you're seeing delusions, not reality. I really hope you reach out to someone, particularly people who've known you a long time such as family or long term friends, and ask for help.

first that you for the in depth a lengthy response.
I may be falling Into a confirmation bias, it very possible. It is certainly not delusion, I'll ask a few of the models about the conversations I remember ad try to fact check. Oh, and the depression was supposed to be tongue I cheek because all of us in healthcare are pretty much exhausted......but I was writing hurriedly and should have proof read better. To be honest having the room described to me was a moment of pure panic and I should have let things settle before writing a post that cant be edited afterward for clarity and oooph spelling

Yes the number of viewers is huge and the odd are small one of the reasons Im asking. Big forum maybe someone has seen another oddball situation like this. just the right combination of nested devices and a glitch, or malware.... something to describe it. Being told about visual was a first like I said and that was what worried me. The audio has been almost fun at times, models talking about how cute my dog sounds when I spend too much time on the computer and starts whining, or just a a random chat I dont have to type out. less charming when a models parter (im assuming) off cam comments about certain sounds that were made when things were wrapping up. I only have one recorded instance from public room on snap chat and the audio goes completely blank when im talking the same way a recorded private with audio on does. Maybe a glitch accessing that system I dont know. The first instance was with a model whose name I am blanking on but she had an amazing figure and never showed her face and was always on the top page. I did something with a recognizable sound which made her stop and listen. I apologized thinking I couldn't possibly be broadcasting, and she not to worry, from the sound it an excellent example of the thing I was doing and she was jealous. that was in June and was the only time it didn't seem like a big deal... is it possible that im like the guy in the bathroom stall answering the questions of a man outside on the phone to his wife, sure....and would be properly embarrassed if so but when my dog, my specific actions, or my specific sounds are mentioned its hard to ignore.

I have heard quite a few women talk about shady working conditions and barely scraping by in less than ideal housing owned by one studio or another. One young woman in your country is in a situation I would actually like to ask you about in a PM if you dont mind, dont want to spread her business in a public forum. Now that being said were these just stories to foster sympathy and make me tip more, probably so. Maybe the instances where it did happen have me looking for it more often than it occurs....

anyway like I said I wanted to discuss it, and if its in my head fine, ill take a bit of embarrassment and be on my way but the specific details last night are what had me worried.

Thanks for your time

Puff Puff Pass Smoking GIF by NOSAM

Stop.smoking.drugs.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
1. It's not possible.
2. Popular rooms have thousands users in them. How would listening to them even work if it was possible.
3. Chaturbate is a huge business making shitloads of money
Puff Puff Pass Smoking GIF by NOSAM

Stop.smoking.drugs.

yet they somehow let models illegally listen to/watch members and risking that whole business (and serious prison time). But the models are keeping it a secret to not lose their jobs, so Chaturbate is safe. Sure, makes sense.
4. If you want me to view your cam you have to pay me. If you want me to listen to you you have to pay me even more. No way I would do that for free

anyway like I said I wanted to discuss it, and if its in my head fine, ill take a bit of embarrassment and be on my way but the specific details last night are what had me worried.
there is nothing embarrassing about having minor delusions or paranoia. it'll be embarrassing if you don't go to a doctor/therapist to deal with them before they start negatively impacting your day-to-day life.

I think you guys must be right, I apologize for for everyones time.
I think this is a good spot to end the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.