AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to remove images and videos of a cam model from Google Search as a third party?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2022
I could use some help here. My model friend has finally asked me a favor; no, it is not sending money or paying her bills.
She wants me to look into removing images and videos of her on Google Search.
The images and videos originate from pirated recordings of her private shows. She tells me one of her model friends at her studio had a member do this for her. When her friend asked the member how he did it, he replied, "you don't need to know".
I have spent a couple of days researching this, including reading some closed threads on this forum. Apparently, removing such images from Google can be done, but I can't find a way for her to do so without doing it herself. I would love to know how that guy accomplished this without getting the model directly involved.
I really, really would love to be able to help her out.

So there is a way to remove “outdated” links and images from google. I don’t have exact route on top of my head right now but I did it back in 2017.
I googled and found the tool. It’s the way I believe but I might be wrong.

P.S. I can’t understand though why models think it’s their members job to do to the point she CANT be involved. Duh girl it’s part of Your job to keep Your leaks at bay 🤷🏼‍♀️

So there is a way to remove “outdated” links and images from google. I don’t have exact route on top of my head right now but I did it back in 2017.
I googled and found the tool. It’s the way I believe but I might be wrong.

P.S. I can’t understand though why models think it’s their members job to do to the point she CANT be involved. Duh girl it’s part of Your job to keep Your leaks at bay 🤷🏼‍♀️
Very much appreciated! I will try this.
As to the postscript, I am in a funny spot there. I know for a fact that her studio reads our PMs. Often in real-time. I am pretty sure her images would be the property of the Studio, so I am kind of wondering why she doesn't ask her admins. I am a little hesitant to ask, as I am never sure about her relationship with them.
I think I was asked simply because her friend was apparently successful in getting a member to do it for her.
I am honored on one hand, but on the other, it is a bit of work and I am finding it a bit frustrating.

Very much appreciated! I will try this.
As to the postscript, I am in a funny spot there. I know for a fact that her studio reads our PMs. Often in real-time. I am pretty sure her images would be the property of the Studio, so I am kind of wondering why she doesn't ask her admins. I am a little hesitant to ask, as I am never sure about her relationship with them.
I think I was asked simply because her friend was apparently successful in getting a member to do it for her.
I am honored on one hand, but on the other, it is a bit of work and I am finding it a bit frustrating.
But do you understand that studio in Russia is not a real business that has any legal rights? Lol they don’t own her images. They only own her camming accounts because these created from studio master account with the site.
This is some non sense really. She should be able to remove her leaks without studio if studio is not helping with it (usually they don’t because why would they do extra work).
And as Lolli mentioned it’s better to pay for Rulta or similar service to take stuff down. If you really want to be this much helpful.

Does anyone know how to insert a noindex and nofollow meta tag to a website as a user?
If you own the hosted domain, you can log in to it and add the following to the index.html file in the <head> section (it's near the top)...

<head>
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow">
</head>

If you don't own it, then you can't.

If you own the hosted domain, you can log in to it and add the following to the index.html file in the <head> section (it's near the top)...

<head>
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow">
</head>

If you don't own it, then you can't.
Thank you. That is exactly what I thought. Very much appreciated.

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
If the videos are from private shows then its her costumer who posted that. Btw if those are removed in google search its still can be seen on other search engine. You have to ask the website itself to remove those content.

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Update. I bought Rulta for her. It has been very effective, over 800 videos and images removed from Google. All the nude pirated recordings of her private shows are gone from Google. :D
The problem is her general chat. There are bot sites like recurbate that record and post daily. Rulta gets them, but every day more show up. It is like an endless game of whack-a-mole. :(

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Update. I bought Rulta for her. It has been very effective, over 800 videos and images removed from Google. All the nude pirated recordings of her private shows are gone from Google. :D
The problem is her general chat. There are bot sites like recurbate that record and post daily. Rulta gets them, but every day more show up. It is like an endless game of whack-a-mole. :(
Yes. It is an endless game of whack a mole that's exactly how i describe it.

Good on you for getting her rulta! Glad it's helping!

Reactions: Nienna
Status
Not open for further replies.