AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No calls after 1 week on niteflirt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2023
Hello guys am new to niteflirt made an account last year but didn't use but I signed up another account last week I did some bidding and am yet to receive a call I only got 1 chat
Any advices? Also is there any other sites like niteflirt I could try out I need some income I am super low with kids to feed help please!

Hello guys am new to niteflirt made an account last year but didn't use but I signed up another account last week I did some bidding and am yet to receive a call I only got 1 chat
Any advices? Also is there any other sites like niteflirt I could try out I need some income I am super low with kids to feed help please!

Hi. Give SextPanther (Must earn at least $50 to make payout) a try, and enable phone calls, video calls, or both. There’s an area for you to post videos for sale too. If you post to the Explore page (It allows you to post on Explore once every hour, I believe?), it helps get some more viewers on your profile.

Some people like that site TalkToMe too.

I like the site Phrendly myself, and the fact that you only need to earn $10 to make payout. I use the “express pay” option, even though it takes 5 guys to be in my bank account. Lol. Click the star on EVERY guy’s profile, and then wait for the guy to initiate conversation with you. DO NOT message/call the guys first, because Phrendly charges the person who initiates the conversation. If a guy ask for a sexy pic, you can have him tip you a virtual gift first before you send the pic(s). A rose, bouquet of roses, balloons, box of chocolates, I think a bottle of champagne…all of these virtual gifts have a value of $5 and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.