AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chator.app

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of it? Is it worth it ?

I've never heard of it until now, so I'm glad you posted this. I'd love to be able to add another sexting site (or app) to the mix, alongside Phrendly and SextPanther. So I'd love to hear from others who've had any experience with Chator. It must be pretty new, because I see that they only have 16 hosts on the homepage (One of them is a guy :)) ...and none of them are online right now. And I see that they already have a 'Yummy Fox' on there. 🙁

Last edited:
I see "Call me" and/or "E-mail me" buttons on the hosts' profiles. I'm curious if there's an option to text, or if it's only for phone calls.

Reactions: violethollywood
So actually, a customer on another site I'm on, came and spammed me with the info/link. I'm guessing they had made an account on the other site to come try to recruit models.🤷‍♀️
Thats shady as fuck. This is just me, but i wouldnt trust a site that does this kind of recruiting because that's so disrespectful. It also can poach your traffic to leave the site you are streaming on to go visit the obvious competitor. Thus not potentially spending on you the site you are currently active on. Recommend reporting accounts that do this, because they obviously do not have your best interest.

There are better more reputable ways to go about recruiting models/gaining traffic. Seriously i would pass.

Reactions: mika_kedi
So i checked that site's TOS and it literally said that you may have to show the caller your ID before being connected if you look young . So i asked their customer service / web master what the hell that was about and they said it shouldn't be there, that you don't have to do that blah blah blah... I said it's literally in your TOS . Yikes.

i hope no one falls for that site, bc I feel like that's super scammy behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.