AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT - Account Banned for no reason

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 28, 2026
1
0
0
@punker barbie
Please help me, I was in a private on saturday and all of a sudden got banned with the reasoning
You have violated the following guideline:
  • The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions, including, but not limited to: violence, blood, torture, cutting, extreme blood restriction, pain, asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any actions associated with causing physical or emotional harm is prohibited.
I definitely wasn't doing anything like this - i had hardly even spoken and would never discuss this type of thing anyway. Please help me urgently @punker barbie
I have contacted support 3 days ago and haven't received anything back but really want to get back online.
 
@punker barbie
Please help me, I was in a private on saturday and all of a sudden got banned with the reasoning
You have violated the following guideline:
  • The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions, including, but not limited to: violence, blood, torture, cutting, extreme blood restriction, pain, asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any actions associated with causing physical or emotional harm is prohibited.
I definitely wasn't doing anything like this - i had hardly even spoken and would never discuss this type of thing anyway. Please help me urgently @punker barbie
I have contacted support 3 days ago and haven't received anything back but really want to get back online.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
 
Upvote 0