AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2026
1
0
0
Hello. My username on Chaturbate is Amber_Robinson.


My account was blocked on September 11, 2026. I have already contacted site support, but I haven't received a reply. Please help me resolve this issue. I don't understand what rule I violated. I really want to get back to work as soon as possible. Thank you all.
 
Hello. My username on Chaturbate is Amber_Robinson.


My account was blocked on September 11, 2026. I have already contacted site support, but I haven't received a reply. Please help me resolve this issue. I don't understand what rule I violated. I really want to get back to work as soon as possible. Thank you all.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25880060
 
Upvote 0