I hope you are doing well @punker barbie. I am reaching out to kindly ask for your help regarding on my Chaturbate account, which was recently banned for the word rape that i just wrongly responded to one of my customers. During some playful conversation moments.
More than that, i am very sorry that i am not very well aware of breaking any rules. But now that i have viewed their policies thoroughly, if I have given one chance again i will not do any mistakes in the future. I am very sorry for what i have done. In the future i will be very careful not to cause mistakes that can harm me and the customers as well. Going forward, if i will be given a second chance i will surely look into any policies, terms, and agreements. I am streamer and i really need this income to provide for myself and for my family . I am very sorry. Please help me @punker barbie if anyone can it’s you. Thank you so much ahead of time i really appreciate you.
Chaturbate has been very important to me as a model and streamer. And if Chaturbate give me another chance to be with their growing community, I sincerely promise that i will strictly follow all the rules and regulations. I will make sure not to engage in any activities or actions that could violate the sites policies or put my account at risk again.
Sincerely, @Hornyash_cockhunter
More than that, i am very sorry that i am not very well aware of breaking any rules. But now that i have viewed their policies thoroughly, if I have given one chance again i will not do any mistakes in the future. I am very sorry for what i have done. In the future i will be very careful not to cause mistakes that can harm me and the customers as well. Going forward, if i will be given a second chance i will surely look into any policies, terms, and agreements. I am streamer and i really need this income to provide for myself and for my family . I am very sorry. Please help me @punker barbie if anyone can it’s you. Thank you so much ahead of time i really appreciate you.
Chaturbate has been very important to me as a model and streamer. And if Chaturbate give me another chance to be with their growing community, I sincerely promise that i will strictly follow all the rules and regulations. I will make sure not to engage in any activities or actions that could violate the sites policies or put my account at risk again.
Sincerely, @Hornyash_cockhunter