AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2018
3
0
95
Hello again @punkerbarbie.

My account has been banned months ago, I received an automated response from Chaturbate support, but I didn't understand the cause or the possible solution.

I wrote to them again a while back but haven't received a reply.

I sent an email to you (shirley@chaturbate.com) to explain the situation and look for a possible solution, if one exists.

My username is trikualove.

Thank you very much. Best regards.
 
Solution
Hello again @punkerbarbie.

My account has been banned months ago, I received an automated response from Chaturbate support, but I didn't understand the cause or the possible solution.

I wrote to them again a while back but haven't received a reply.

I sent an email to you to explain the situation and look for a possible solution, if one exists.

My username is trikualove.

Thank you very much. Best regards.
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

@AmberCutie
Hello again @punkerbarbie.

My account has been banned months ago, I received an automated response from Chaturbate support, but I didn't understand the cause or the possible solution.

I wrote to them again a while back but haven't received a reply.

I sent an email to you to explain the situation and look for a possible solution, if one exists.

My username is trikualove.

Thank you very much. Best regards.
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

@AmberCutie
 
Upvote 0
Solution
Hi,

To be honest, I didn't understand the reason, and I wasn't given the chance to explain or find out what happened.

Does this mean I won't be able to return to Chaturbate?

And what happens to the tokens I had?

I don't think the decision is fair; I don't believe I did anything wrong

It's not your fault, though—thanks for your reply.
 
Upvote 0
Locking thread since the rep confirmed that you're permanently banned and CB support will no longer be replying to you.

But first:

Does this mean I won't be able to return to Chaturbate?
Correct, you cannot use their site anymore other than browsing as a guest. You are not allowed to make new accounts, either.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.