AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 4, 2026
3
0
0
Hello everyone, hi @punker barbie ,I hope you’re doing well. Could you please help with my banned Chaturbate account? I've contacted the support team, but I haven't received a response yet. I don’t know why it was banned, and I’d really appreciate it if my case could be reviewed. If I’m given another chance, I promise to strictly follow all site rules and avoid any violations. Thank you for your time and any help you can provide. My username on chaturbate is jhonyluck.

Thank you.
 
hello @punker barbie

i need help for my account because my account has been banned.

my user is jhonyluck. Thanks in advance.
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Upvote 0