AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP! I’ve been banned for an alleged error on Chaturbate – what can I do?

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 9, 2026
1
0
0
I am a male model, specialising in the MUSCLE and domination genres. Today, 9 October 2026, at around 1.15 am, I was about to go live as usual when I noticed a notification stating that I had been banned because a minor had appeared on camera. apparently the minor accidentally started the stream in OBS; I’d simply lent that person my computer – I didn’t think it would lead to that situation. Nothing sexual happened; it was just that person who started the stream, and I didn’t realise at the time because I was busy.
This is the second time this has happened to me; the first time was for 12 days, but when I was banned, they told me to contact support. I followed the steps and waited, and after 12 days they reinstated my account. The reason given was that I was allegedly choking someone else, but at the time I was streaming in a private session on my own. They emphasised that I mustn’t do it again, I apologised, and they gave me my account back.
But this time, they’re only giving me the option to appeal using the ID of the person who appeared on camera whilst I wasn’t logged in. I’d like to know what steps I need to take to get my account back.



Hello,
I am writing to request a review of my account suspension.

I understand that my account may have been flagged due to a breach of the rules. If this action was misinterpreted, that was not my intention; I offer my sincere apologies, as the minor in question is unaware of this industry

I respect Chaturbate’s rules and always strive to provide a safe experience that complies with the guidelines. I now understand that certain actions are not permitted on the platform.

I am fully committed to restricting access to my computer and ensuring that this does not happen again in the future.

I would kindly ask for a second chance and a review of my account.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
but I’m concerned because this is the second time it’s happened; furthermore, I’d like to hear from others, based on their experience, what I can do, or if anyone has faced the same or a similar ban and how long it lasted. It would be a great help, or if anyone knows what else I can do...



Dear @@AmberCutie @@punker barbie, I hope you’re well and that this message reaches you. I need help! My Chaturbate account was banned on 9 October 2026. I’d like to know if I can create another account or if I’ll be banned from the website for life. I’ve already told you my story and what happened before, and I’d like to know if you can help me, please. I make a living from this; my income and my life depend on Chaturbate, and being banned is affecting me terribly. I’m a bit scared of what’s going to happen.
My username is Angelgarcia_2. I’m very keen to hear whatever advice you can offer. Thank you so much! Best wishes from Colombia!
 

Attachments

  • Captura de pantalla 2026-10-09 170208.png
    Captura de pantalla 2026-10-09 170208.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
But this time, they’re only giving me the option to appeal using the ID of the person who appeared on camera whilst I wasn’t logged in. I’d like to know what steps I need to take to get my account back.
For this "alleged error" what they are asking for is the ONLY thing you can do to get the account. No ID of the other person that appeared on cam means no chance of getting the account back.
For legal reasons, CB MUST have this otherwise they could be shut down and all models on there will not be able to stream anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Puschtie
Upvote 0