AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the spiciest food you have ever had?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reddit forum or some webpage you're pulling all these random questions off of? :think:

I accidentally ordered the spiciest wings at this little dive bar once. Cheap beer with a lime in it never tasted so good. Hehehe.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Try vindaloo curry if you mean hottest.. as for spicey: most Indonesian food is quite spicey as a lot of the spices in this world have their origin there and the archipelago has been influenced by nearby India and China (and far away Netherlands)

For more on Indonesian food:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_cuisine

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Try vindaloo curry if you mean hottest.. as for spicey: most Indonesian food is quite spicey as a lot of the spices in this world have their origin there and the archipelago has been influenced by nearby India and China (and far away Netherlands)

For more on Indonesian food:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_cuisine
Many times, people mean the same thing when they say "hot" or "spicy". When I think "spicy" I'm not referring to something having a lot of spices and flavor, but something that causes a burning sensation in my mouth. I know this isn't the textbook definition, but figured I'd make note of it (since I think you're not from the US, correct? It may just be a local thing here that we use these words interchangeably.)

I'm really craving some Lamb Vindaloo right now, too. Thanks a lot! Hah.

As far as intensity goes, I am not sure. But the most unpleasant I remember was some Buffalo chicken tenders. They looked delicious. Put them in the mouth, they weren't tasty; just painful.

• Funny!
Reactions: Guy
Many times, people mean the same thing when they say "hot" or "spicy". When I think "spicy" I'm not referring to something having a lot of spices and flavor, but something that causes a burning sensation in my mouth. I know this isn't the textbook definition, but figured I'd make note of it (since I think you're not from the US, correct? It may just be a local thing here that we use these words interchangeably.)

Have you ever had anything with Ghost Pepper in it?

Yeah, I'm guessing 90% of people agree with your use of "spicy." It makes me a little crazy but usually I just grump in silence. :) Maybe it's because I grew up in a Scandinavian family whose idea of spicy is bitter almond cookies.

Yeah, I'm guessing 90% of people agree with your use of "spicy." It makes me a little crazy but usually I just grump in silence. :) Maybe it's because I grew up in a Scandinavian family whose idea of spicy is bitter almond cookies.

I always say: I am glad I live in the Netherlands. We had Indonesia, Suriname and the Dutch Antilles as colonies.. and that improved our cuisine..

Anything I make. I have never met anyone in my entire life that craves spice the way I do. I make a Thai papaya salad and use homegrown Thai chilies. I generally put in about 15-20 and most other southeast Asian people use only about 5-10. Also raw ghost peppers! I love using half of one from the garden in my ramen. I have no idea what it ranks in Scolvilles but when I go out I usually can't even bother with spice challenges or falling for their "are you SURE?!? It's SUPER hot!" Comments Because it's such a let down.

Anyway I grew up eating Laotian food and our stuff is some of the hottest in the world. :) if you are a spice enthusiast I would try it.

I had jerk chicken once made with ghost pepper sauce...every bite got hotter and hotter. After 12 solid bites my head exploded in a fireball...steam shot out of places that steam is not supposed to be in.
I am pretty sure I got some form of brain damage...it was like I was snorting dry laundry detergent. I shoved my head into a Slurpee machine (cherry flavored) in an attempt to stop the mounting heat wave blasting through my body. I lost sight in one eye and thought someone set off a grenade in my mouth. I passed out desperately trying to leave my head in a motel ice cube making machine.
About 45 minutes later the blast wave had past...I was on the floor in a bathroom of a bar I never had seen before, in a area of town I did not know.
Took me a 15 dollar cab ride to get back to the original restaurant.
Can't wait to go back for their hot ribs and chili.

I want to eat spicy food sooooo badly. I'm the biggest wuss ever and sometimes even mild wings make my eyes water. Spicy food always smells so good and I want to like it so badly but I try eating it and my mouth hurts and I start involuntarily crying. It's so sad. One day I will buy myself a bottle of hot sauce and just eat it every day until I'm tough enough to eat mild hot wings, hahah.

@Luxy Reid Come domme me and force-feed me spicy food :haha: :angelic:

I want to eat spicy food sooooo badly. I'm the biggest wuss ever and sometimes even mild wings make my eyes water. Spicy food always smells so good and I want to like it so badly but I try eating it and my mouth hurts and I start involuntarily crying. It's so sad. One day I will buy myself a bottle of hot sauce and just eat it every day until I'm tough enough to eat mild hot wings, hahah.

@Luxy Reid Come domme me and force-feed me spicy food :haha: :angelic:

You should try Franks Red Hot Original hot sauce, I never liked spicy things either, but Mr. Knight loves all things hot so he coaxed me into trying some. It's more flavorful than hot, but does have a bit of a kick if you eat enough of it. I think it'd be a good stepping stone to getting used to tolerating hot things.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Picnic and Gen
You should try Franks Red Hot Original hot sauce, I never liked spicy things either, but Mr. Knight loves all things hot so he coaxed me into trying some. It's more flavorful than hot, but does have a bit of a kick if you eat enough of it. I think it'd be a good stepping stone to getting used to tolerating hot things.

Thank you pretty lady! I have some buffalo sauce that I like in small amounts, so I will kick it up to Franks Red Hot! I think I actually have a tiny bottle in my fridge.

I'll be back next month with an iron tongue :smuggrin:

Reactions: AuroraKnight
I was like 16 and my mom had bought this kung pow chicken stuff that you cooked at home. It gave you a bunch of peppers and an intense warning that was along the lines of, "These peppers are VERY spicy, PLEASE do not eat the peppers, only cook them in the dish for flavor." So after my mom cooks it, my dumb ass decided to take a bite out of one of those stupid peppers. I cried. It felt like my mouth was on fucking fire. I drank milk, ate bread, stuffed ice cubes in my mouth and it still burned like crazy. It took over half a hour for my mouth to return to normal, and I had to have ice cubes in my mouth that whole time. It was absolutely nuts.

Please do not eat one of those peppers, you will instantly regret it. :dead:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Gen
I love the way this guy just ignores all the sarcastic posts adressed to him and just keeps talking all this random nonsense :D

• Funny!
Reactions: eclipse76
I love the way this guy just ignores all the sarcastic posts adressed to him and just keeps talking all this random nonsense :D
That's just not true. Guy talks with people.

I looooooooooove spicy food. I've never had ghost peppers, though I've always wanted to try them. I'm not sure what the "spiciest" food was I've ever eaten...for a while I basically put habanero sauce on everything.

Like wondering why an emote is green in a pretty serious thread??

Guy is a new user on the forum, and while he does ask a lot of questions, it's kinda refreshing to have new things to chat about. Granted, some things don't need their own thread, and he'll learn that they're not worth posting or to post them somewhere like the "Daily Thoughts" thread. I'm sure that if anyone's posting becomes a problem, @AmberCutie (the owner/admin of this forum) will discuss it with him/her privately.

I really don't get that green emote (nothing against her using it here, just referring to the emote in general). It says "big grin", but green would indicate to me envy or sickness. Mystifies me what the creator was thinking.

Guy is a new user on the forum, and while he does ask a lot of questions, it's kinda refreshing to have new things to chat about. Granted, some things don't need their own thread, and he'll learn that they're not worth posting or to post them somewhere like the "Daily Thoughts" thread. I'm sure that if anyone's posting becomes a problem, @AmberCutie (the owner/admin of this forum) will discuss it with him/her privately.
More importantly, he's new, and he doesn't post "Can you identify / locate / help me find this / that model" every other day. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.