AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Being the Queen of Anal must be a real shitty job.

I'm having some seriously crappy days, && a whole bunch of people are being assholes, && I had to BAN PEOPLE FROM MY SNAPCHAT because of it... I need all the hugs. && cats. && hoping that if I get on cam in the next few days, that I will have people that want to chat/be interactive, AND LAUGH WITH ME. Because I need all the laughs otherwise I'm afraid I'll just cry on cam.

Leave it to me to go slam my head into a playground pole and get a concussion.

When I see a picture/video of a pretty woman on the internet, I say she looks pretty and move on. Other people go out of their way to try to track them down, I just do not understand the reason to invest so much energy into finding a stranger.

Obviously once the model meets the guy in person and realizes how much he truly cares for her and what a swell guy he is, she will fall in love with him and want to make little stalker babies together.

falling-down-laughing.jpg

I'm having some seriously crappy days, && a whole bunch of people are being assholes, && I had to BAN PEOPLE FROM MY SNAPCHAT because of it... I need all the hugs. && cats. && hoping that if I get on cam in the next few days, that I will have people that want to chat/be interactive, AND LAUGH WITH ME. Because I need all the laughs otherwise I'm afraid I'll just cry on cam.

I'm a dipshit, && thought this was in the MO section, FML.

sorry you had such a bad day, i hope things workout.. i wish i could give you a bunch of hugs instead of one...
:h:

Reactions: SNATCH
I'm a dipshit, && thought this was in the MO section, FML.
Well hey, you got bonus hugs from non-models that you wouldn't have felt if you didn't fudge it up. ;) And I'm sure there are tons of people out here who understand we all have days like this and know sometimes you just need to vent it out.

(I hope you're feeling better now.)

I never posted in this thread! ^_^ I will try to do so more often! Woohoo!

Sooo, today I did a super crazy, weird shift but I got to meet a lot of new people so... win! AND I did it with 4 huge, ugly bandaids on my thigh from my cat scratching me (accidentally). BOOYAHH!

Then I must be doing something wrong, im covered in scars and I have yet to buy a stick to keep the women at bay...
everyone's different, but for me (and lots of girls I know Irl), flaws and scars are what makes a person unique :) everyone has a story. I myself am also covered in scars, marks, lumps n bumps. They make me me!

I'm wearing lingerie and bug spray because there is a mosquito SOMEWHERE in my place but I can't find the bastard. Somehow I doubt those are going to be sexy lumps and bumps....

i know that feeling of people not wanting to interact with you and shit.. i had to do the same to my snapchat, i hope things turn around for you :h:

Thank you doll! I really appreciate it! I mostly had people just saying some fucked up shit to me, && I was like okayyy, this isn't working, you're leaving now, lol. =P.

sorry you had such a bad day, i hope things workout.. i wish i could give you a bunch of hugs instead of one...
:h:

You did, thank you thank you thank you!!! :D.

Well hey, you got bonus hugs from non-models that you wouldn't have felt if you didn't fudge it up. ;) And I'm sure there are tons of people out here who understand we all have days like this and know sometimes you just need to vent it out.

(I hope you're feeling better now.)

Amen to that! I'm mostly more embarrassed than anything else, lol. Thank you! :D. XOXOXOX

Thank you doll! I really appreciate it! I mostly had people just saying some fucked up shit to me, && I was like okayyy, this isn't working, you're leaving now, lol. =P.

You did, thank you thank you thank you!!! :D.

Amen to that! I'm mostly more embarrassed than anything else, lol. Thank you! :D. XOXOXOX

I am glad things turned around for you :h: and I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Reactions: eyeteach
Saw this on my facebook wall, either it stands for something else, or I'm gonna have to make sure im on MFC tomorrow at 430...
image.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Ah, the end of September, my fave time of the year.

UK girls off to university, leaving home for the first time, and getting onto MFC. So much choice!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu