AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I held the door open for a female today and the thanks I got was her screaming at me "I have boyfriend".
This sorta shit blows my mind.

I held the door open for a female today and the thanks I got was her screaming at me "I have boyfriend".

Thought for the day: Some people are just assholes.

Man, something similar happened to me once. On a mini-vacay in Virginia and we go to this visitors center, there's the front door and you step into a small, glass enclosed little area with glass doors on the opposite side. Anyways I'm walking into the small area there (whatever it's called) and an older lady is in it as well. I go to hold the door open for her because, you know, manners and this bitch snapped at me. "You don't have to open the door just because I'm a lady!" she told me in a snooty-ass manner. I told her, in no uncertain terms, "I didn't hold the door because you're a lady, I held the door because I'm a gentleman," then farted (I mean I cut large too) and closed the door behind me leaving her in that funk.

Take my word for it, she definitely deserved it.

Thought for the day: Some people are just assholes.

^this^

I was on the tube once and a pregant woman got on. It was rush hour and there were no seats left so I stood up offered her mine. She then went on a huge rant about how "men like me are pigs who are trying to keep women down and oppressed by viewing them as weaker then us" and that I was some kind of sexist for thinking the fact she was pregnant would automatically stop her legs from working. In the end I was like "I was just trying to be nice but you can fuck off and stand".

So yeah some people really are just assholes.

I have *THE FEELS* today!

This is seriously one of the saddest music videos ever.

The dude wasn't actually there at all. It was on a phone conversation (translation is in the comments on the YT video) and he later discovered the video tape of his friend committing suicide. OMG....!

P.S. I love when anyone holds the door open for me ^_^ I always do the same if someone is behind me but I suppose it could be a different experience being a girl.

I just want to find a nice girl with a kind heart and, to me atleast, a pretty face. Someone that would be my last thought before I fall asleep at night, my first thought when I wake in the morning, and who occupies my dreams when I sleep. Also someone that queefs rainbows and glitter; is that so wrong?

I did not get into a host hotel for Dragon Con since the rooms went on sale several minutes earlier than they were supposed to. I still might swing down to Atlanta for one day, if traffic is not too bad or I might just go somewhere else fun with the money I will save by not getting a room.

Gonna do some laundry in my newly cleaned washer! Actually it's not my washer... I just cleaned it since I am house sitting and it was FILTHY. How do things get so gross?

I took the money I saved not going to dragon con, and bought a 17 inch Alienware laptop. I needed a computer that was running windows 10 anyways. I sorta hate that it is around two pounds heaver than the laptop I have now, but I like having a large screen and could not find another 17 inch laptop that I liked.

Reactions: Gen
Hi, my name is Uncle Drunken, I'm an asshole in recovery for 10 years, but I have occasional relapses.

• Hugs
Reactions: ACFFAN69
So, I got to the corner crosswalk of a really long light at the same time as a lady with two small children in a double stroller. After standing there for what seemed to be about 2 minutes, I said, "By the time this light changes, you might need a triple stroller." Only then did I think about the possible implications of that. At least it was day time, - it would have been extra creepy after dark.

I'd have told her I had a boyfriend, too... just to see her reaction. ;)
Or even, in your best lisp voice, and mine is well honed, "Oh, I know you do, and sweetie, he is one hot hunk of man meat."

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Gonna do some laundry in my newly cleaned washer! Actually it's not my washer... I just cleaned it since I am house sitting and it was FILTHY. How do things get so gross?
i got a free washer that was only a few years old. The neighbor said it left clothes dirty and the warranty didn't cover any repairs unless it wasn't working. She bought a new one to fix the problem. When I got it in the back yard, I popped the top and looked, the thing was filthy with some funk that appeared to be greasy/waxy in origin. Scraped most of it off and then steam cleaned the rest and let it run to the grass. Let it soak with a couple of purposefully over full cycles with lots of boiling water to get it really hot. Works like a champ now. Apparently her son had washed a few loads of his greasy clothes and shop rags when she wasnt home. He told me he thought an empty cycle of hot water had cleaned it all out. lolz.

Reactions: WickedTouch