AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I rated it funny back then because it was obvious sarcasm… but now that I've learned that an acquaintance, who is an asshole but I believed reasonably intelligent, really supports Trump, I'm not so sure anymore. Poe's Law etc.

Actually if you go back to my original post on Trump it wasn't sarcastic on my part. Everyone in the thread was 'Trump-negative' so I simply found an article listing the reasons to vote for him and quoted it verbatim. There was no personal opinion of mine expressed one way or the other.

What I do believe is the people that support him are equally right as all the people who support Hillary, Chafee, Bush, Carson... it doesn't matter. They all suck ass. No matter who is voted in they are all going to fuck it up worse. They are trapped in a bureaucracy of overspending, entitlement giveaways, and slowly eroding civil liberties that is screwing this country over every which way.

So honestly, bring on Trump, who cares. It's delusional to think he'll fuck it up any worse than Obama has.

Reactions: dilligaf0
I'm getting SO excited for the Adult Entertainment Expo here in Vegas, in January. I got my time off approved from my day job, so I'll be able to attend ALL four days. Last year, I had some issues and wasn't able to make it to all the events I wanted to, so hopefully this year will be different. I'm writing out a bunch of goals for myself for between now and then... so please keep your fingers crossed and send good vibes my way so I can get it all done. Anyone else going to be attending AEE this year?

I've spent pretty much my entire adult life going out of my way to help people, be it in work or outside. Once I've helped a friend out though, that's it. Until such time of course as they need something.

Heart wants to do good. Head wants to murder the world.

I should *probably* go to school tomorrow. Then again, I've been coughing my lungs out so I'm still not sure if that's a good idea. At least I have a sick note and nose drops. Oh, and tea with honey ^_^

Getting room composition fixed in the meantime. And yes, @JerryBoBerry - that does mean shoving a thing or two off cam angle :-D

I wish sleeping was an optional thing you could do just when you wanted to relax or feel better. But then they'd just increase work hours, I guess.

I also wish you could negotiate with your body, like "I will give you twelve hours of sleep tonight if you will just wake the fuck up right now".

What I do believe is the people that support him are equally right as all the people who support Hillary, Chafee, Bush, Carson... it doesn't matter. They all suck ass. No matter who is voted in they are all going to fuck it up worse.
How about Bernie...?
:nailbiting:

Some days I feel like my job is weird. Other days I feel like my job isn't that weird... And other days yet, I feel like I should think my job is weird and it weirds me out that it isn't that weird...
Weird.

• Funny!
Go away clouds... yo can any of you guys actually see this moon or?...
During the time my Facebook friends were posting about it, no, I could not see it. But later that night before I went to bed, I did see it. Still doesn't compare to that humongous orange-red moon we had a few months ago. That was STUNNING. I remember noticing it during my walk home, and stopping in my tracks to just stare at it.

So lesson learned..I live in south Florida (small town) and needed a date for a "couples" week getaway at Cheeca Lodge & Spa in the Keys that my job was fully paying for and I was invited to attend (as long as I brought a "date"). Sooo I posted on Facebook to see if any of my female friends would like to go with me (I stated that this was just an as friends thing and I just needed a female to go with me). Some of the chicks on facebook got plum assholeish making it seem like I was looking for a hooker for the week.

So the lesson I learned (and thought for the day) was that no matter how well you present an offer some people will twist it to make you look bad.

Room: quite OK.
Appearance: on point.
Guts: absent.

I'm grabbing sth to eat. Possibly watch sth on TV for the next hour, then try to get on cam. Might record a few clips instead. Fuck this >:-(

That said, Amber "forcing" me to get (back) on cam in order to get verified status is the best stimulus I've had in months.

That said, Amber "forcing" me to get (back) on cam in order to get verified status is the best stimulus I've had in months.
GOOD! Now go do it.

It's also nice to see a more personable picture as the avatar, woop! :)

Reactions: xo_Maria_ox
I'm not ready for MFC yet. Can't even get my sound set up right for CB. I did have a nice time on cam :) most of these people are lurkers (for now), some of them are actually amazing :) I earned $5 in 1.5 hours, which isn't much at all, but then again, I'm not a "new girl" on CB any more (last cam session was last year), and I did have a hard time keeping my room going and thinking of stuff to tip for (which was indeed hard, as, like I mentioned, I still don't have proper sound on CB. I'd love to do a candle show, for example, but with Jolene, the fun part was hearing her yell x-D)

I might try again somewhere tomorrow in the afternoon with my laptop in the bedroom. Yes.

The $5 tip was for the hat. For the lulz, actually, to see if ppl would tip. I wasn't nervous any more, and I can actually see some potential in this. Woop woop!

Had to be productive today and start cleaning... Thank god cause now i can enjoy some tea while it's raining. :)

That moment when your cat insists on rubbing agaisnt your door in protest of it being shut and you realize oh shit people must hear that.....

Sometimes my powers of prognostication are spooky.

View attachment 57824

But not this time. A blind man in a coal mine could have seen that one coming.

SUBWAY?! LMAO!!!

As for me, I slept past my shift T_T To log into Friday or not, that is the question!

Reactions: DrWangFei
I can't decide if I'm coming down with something, or if it's just October and it's cold in my house...