AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite Netflix shows or movies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have netflix (yet) but I kind of want to get it to see Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp.

House Of Cards (one of my favorite shows ever)

Orange Is The New Black

Hemlock Grove (haven't watched Season 2 and need to before season 3)

I have no idea if it is available in Canada but Fringe is such a good series. I'm on season three and I'm hooked. It's more scifi than anything else.

Reactions: hapa74
I haven't had the chance to watch it yet.
But the first netflix original movie
Beast of no nations is supposed to be pretty decent

I'm all about some Peaky Blinders, but I'm probably biased as I have a bit of a Cillian Murphy obsession. So talented. So sexy. Their accents made it a little hard for me to follow the show properly at first, but I got used to it and now I'm addicted.

I'm not sure if you're wanting JUST netflix exclusives/originals or what but I watch Archer episodes on repeat.
Also, there is a fucking adorable movie that I feel goes well with the Camgirl humor called "For a Good Time Call..."

Reactions: Feyonce
Was bored one night and altho not being terribly interested initially, decided to give "Scandal" a look since it was the only thing that sounded familiar. I ended up totally hooked and marathon watched the entire 4 seasons over the course of a week.

Reactions: Feyonce
I'm not even sure if it's still on US Netflix, but Black Books is classic. It's a UK show. I don't have cable so, the first seasons of The Flash and Gotham have been great. Narcos is fantastic. House of Cards is classic. Marco Polo is worth a watch. Orange is the New Black doesn't suck. If you're into anime, Knights of Sidonia is a solid show. If you're really, really into UK humor, Red Dwarf is a fun sci-fi spin. Not really my gig, but, different strokes and all... I'm holding Copper and Peaky Blinders in my back pocket until I get desperate.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
I really enjoy the OITNB, wentworth, new show i found interesting is about a girl that has some sort of strength power and a friend that is battling drugs.... I dont remember the name its on the tip of my tougne. I also used to watch long Island medium on netflix and PLL.

Just finished Top of the Lake. Only seven episodes, but captured my attention the whole time.

Reactions: Tilly
Also, there is a fucking adorable movie that I feel goes well with the Camgirl humor called "For a Good Time Call..."

Thanks for the recommendation. I just put that on my list.

The last show I binge watched was Master of None. I found it to be a very funny & smart show with lots of witty banter & engaging situations that everyone - especially children of immigrants - can relate to. Because I am a bit of an audiophile, my favorite part about the show was the sound design. It is so good, it makes you feel like the sounds are happening all around you.
OzBvoMJeTvKyP1KIPdGg_Master-of-None.jpg

In no particular order:

Shows
iZombie
OITNB
Wentworth
Malcolm in the Middle
Bob's Burgers
Weeds
Archer
Community
American Horror Story
Scream
Downton Abbey

Movies
It Follows
The Babadook
Oculus
Housebound
Haunter
Dark Skies
Identity Thief

... I've been watching a lot of horror movies lately apparently.

I have Netflix US & Netflix Canada, though.

w/Bob and David is really good. it's only 4 episodes, but they have some sketches that are funnier than anything that's been on SNL this year (or maybe decade). The one making fun of Chopped & the one making fun of the guy who makes his son pretend he went to heaven (the kid is actually named Colton Burpo irl. that's the not-comedy-world version of who i'm talking about) are sooooo good, on par with any of the best from Mr. Show. the cast is just so capable, they can take any line and make it sound funny.

I'm watching Jessica Jones now as well! I love it! I'm hoping they crossover with Daredevil.

I started watching Daredevil but couldn't get into it. Jessica Jones, on the other hand, had me hooked from the first episode.

And yeah, Master of None is another good one. Aziz Ansari has mellowed a bit, but he's still one of my favourite funny people.

[QUOTE="Sevrin, post: 690952, member: 9

And yeah, Master of None is another good one. Aziz Ansari has mellowed a bit, but he's still one of my favourite funny people.[/QUOTE]

Master of None is brilliant! The first episode alone had me thinking it was a lot more realistic than others. I mean, parts of it are cheesy, but at the same time I loved it for the cheesiness. What can I say, I love cheese!

But yes, Jessica Jones is all kinds of amazing! They don't beat around about the serious subjects either. Daredevil isn't nearly as interesting, if I'm being honest, but if they could do a crossover with Matt Murdock making an appearance or even with Bruce Banner (did you catch the reference she made of him!!)... My geek senses were tingling sooooo hard!!

I was just reading an interview with Jessica Jones' creator Melissa Rosenberg. Apparently there a The Defenders project in the works. Jessica Jones will be part of that, but it means that there may not be a season 2 in the near future, which is very disappointing. :(

I was just reading an interview with Jessica Jones' creator Melissa Rosenberg. Apparently there a The Defenders project in the works. Jessica Jones will be part of that, but it means that there may not be a season 2 in the near future, which is very disappointing. :(

I cannot accept that!! :( :( :(

Reactions: Sevrin
Status
Not open for further replies.